• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! Gurdon vs Bismarck

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, October 23, 2016, 02:21:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

Gurdon vs Bismarck
56 - 6
October 21, 2016

Gurdon homecoming

Gurdon homecoming

Touchdown!

Interception ... the ball was intended for #14 ... but notice the flag?

That flag returned the ball to Bismarck ...

Both Gurdon and Bismarck had excellent bands!

These photos are FREE to download and print, e-mail or share on social media for personal use only.  Commercial use is strictly prohibited. Schools/booster clubs are welcome to use any shot for any project that is for the benefit of the school/team.

Each photo links back to a larger version on my web page.  If you plan to share on social media such as Twitter, you need to select the tagged shot because it has been cropped and edited.  Those shots print as well.  If you want to do your own cropping/editing, select the larger shot and download to your computer.  If you don't want to deal with any of that, you can purchase photos/products from the site.

Y'all enjoy!  Contact me if you have questions about these photos and/or their use.

purpleswag

I always enjoy your photos. Are you affiliated with any team or just like to free lance the games?

Also the band photo with a kid on the football team playing at half time is insane!! I have never in my life seen that.

I wonder what the coach thinks of that?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: purpleswag on October 23, 2016, 04:50:44 pm
I always enjoy your photos. Are you affiliated with any team or just like to free lance the games?

Also the band photo with a kid on the football team playing at half time is insane!! I have never in my life seen that.

You've never seen a football player in the band? I guess you've been sheltered for a while. Lol. I've witnessed that several times in my life. Almost every year. Smackover has atleast one football player in the band.

jacosportsfreak

I've seen it practically every year, and think it's a good thing.

HorseFeathers

Music will outlast football...

Anyway great pics as always

Rhonda Elizabeth

Quote from: purpleswag on October 23, 2016, 04:50:44 pmI always enjoy your photos. Are you affiliated with any team or just like to free lance the games?

Thank you.   :)  No, I have no team affiliation, but I am a big PA fan (my nephew played at PA) and I will always have a soft spot for Arkadelphia (my hometown).  I've shot football off and on professionally for more than 30 years. 

Right now I freelance and have two clients - Fearless Friday and Hootens.  I pick a game each week and go shoot them and I put some shots on here as Fearless Friday's official photographer and some photos are sent to Hootens for use in their magazine and on their website.  If you look in this year's Hootens, you will see many of my photos in the high school section.

If Hootens and Fearless Friday ever decide they don't want my work, I'll probably pick a team and "affiliate" myself so that I have something to shoot.   ;D

Right now I'm terribly blessed.  Every Friday I get to go to a small town - like Gurdon or Hackett or Woodlawn - and enjoy the atmosphere of small-town football and capture pictures of players that don't always get a lot of attention.  I love it!

Quote from: purpleswag on October 23, 2016, 04:50:44 pmAlso the band photo with a kid on the football team playing at half time is insane!! I have never in my life seen that.

I have no idea what coaches think of it, but I see it a lot - especially in 2A and 3A.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas