• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a-3 week 9

Started by luxora4life, October 22, 2016, 10:05:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

luxora4life

Rivercrest at Manila
Newport at Osceola
Hoxie at Piggott
Corning at Walnut Ridge

Paperman

Rivercrest
Osceola
Piggott
Walnut Ridge

mtindian42

Paperman

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 23, 2016, 06:17:16 am
RC
NP-BIG
Pig
WR

NP-BIG! I seriously doubt Newport will beat anybody BIG! They just aren't very good!

Coltfan2005

I see Rivercrest, Newport, and Piggott winning out...despite tough efforts from Manila against the hounds and the colts. Manila might just top newport but it seems unlikely. If they win out, you are looking at Rivercrest, Newport, and Piggott being your top three seeds in that order. Manila will take a couple of tough losses, and walnut ridge benefits from beating Piggott and a light schedule towards the end. I say walnut ridge as the 4th seed and Manila as the 5th.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 23, 2016, 01:49:15 pm
I see Rivercrest, Newport, and Piggott winning out...despite tough efforts from Manila against the hounds and the colts. Manila might just top newport but it seems unlikely. If they win out, you are looking at Rivercrest, Newport, and Piggott being your top three seeds in that order. Manila will take a couple of tough losses, and walnut ridge benefits from beating Piggott and a light schedule towards the end. I say walnut ridge as the 4th seed and Manila as the 5th.
Well said.

biglion1985

No disrespect to rivercrest but nobody thinks we have a chance against them but we could very well beat them but it should be a good game

State champs 2010

Colts
Newport
Piggot
Walnut ridge

Coltfan2005

Quote from: biglion1985 on October 23, 2016, 02:55:50 pm
No disrespect to rivercrest but nobody thinks we have a chance against them but we could very well beat them but it should be a good game

I'm sure there are lot's of people in Manila that think you have a chance, don't sell the Lion fans short. As for me, I think the Colts come into the game with their heads right and take the win.

luxora4life

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 23, 2016, 04:29:00 pm
I'm sure there are lot's of people in Manila that think you have a chance, don't sell the Lion fans short. As for me, I think the Colts come into the game with their heads right and take the win.

I sure hope so, because they could go from a 1 seed to a 4 seed real fast.

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on October 23, 2016, 02:55:50 pm
I feel you sound like Crest vs Newport Biglion.

biglion1985

Oh yeah I am gonna make sure to be there I mean everybody could be right and y'all could very well beat us and I don't know if I said it already congrats on beating newport

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on October 23, 2016, 05:33:49 pm
Oh yeah I am gonna make sure to be there I mean everybody could be right and y'all could very well beat us and I don't know if I said it already congrats on beating newport
The game is played on the field. Thanks Biglion.

biglion1985

That it is ISU7 hope to see you there

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on October 23, 2016, 05:45:40 pm
That it is ISU7 hope to see you there
If I can get off work. Good luck to both teams. 🐯🏇

Head Lion

I have been in a comma the last 30 hours, anyone here who won between Dodgers & Cubs last night?

Coltfan2005

I'm not sure. I myself was in a hyphen. :D

Coltfan2005

Speaking of missing, what happened to the Newport posters? Haven't heard from them much since, let's see, I think it was friday night...early.

HOUND15

Been at work!! Was gonna wait to get on till tomorrow. But it was a good game. Congrats to the Colts on that win. I listened to the game. #1 from Rivercrest sounds like he is going to be a special player for years to come.

Paperman

Hounds had some good ones as well! #1 has a chance to be "special" for whomever he plays for! Great game Friday

Hound father

Listened to the game on the radio and it sounded as if rivercrest came out to play Friday and have for sure hit there stride the better team won and good luck to them the rest of the way. The hounds will come out with a vengeance come Friday night this coaching staff and these boys want to prove something to everyone

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Paperman on October 23, 2016, 08:39:17 pm
Hounds had some good ones as well! #1 has a chance to be "special" for whomever he plays for! Great game Friday

Over 1,00 yards rushing, 18 TD, 90 tackles

Coltfan2005

Sat down and charted out the #1 seeds bracket along with the probable and possible opponents and suddenly the #2 seed looks really good! :P

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on October 23, 2016, 08:39:17 pm
He's not going to college no time soon So he Will be at RiverCrest.  I think we hear this almost every season.  The same was said for Langston. It takes a total team effort from the team to win. GO COLTS !!!!

redandgray

I'm going with...
Rivercrest
Newport
Piggott
Walnut Ridge
...this week

Bias

I'll make my picks later in the week It's still up in the air who I will pick between the Lions and Colts🤔

ISU7

Quote from: Bias on October 24, 2016, 10:16:21 am
I'll make my picks later in the week It's still up in the air who I will pick between the Lions and Colts🤔
Don't delete your emails for this week that way I can see who you really picked. Oh my bad you're not running for president,  carry on young man..😄😷😎lol.

Heisman Pose

Manila by 6 over Rivercrest
Piggott by 30 over Hoxie
Newport by 20 over Osceola
Walnut Ridge by 36 over Corning

Bias

Heisman that's pretty bold. That's the first time I ever seen someone pick Rivercrest Hoxie and Osceola to lose in the same week.

Coltfan2005

Each week I'm not shy about picking another team over Rivercrest if I believe (right or wrong) that the team can beat the Colts. This is not one of those weeks. Manila will not beat the Colts this year.

Head Lion

Manila wins with Lester on the mound 14-12. 8) 8)

luxora4life

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 25, 2016, 12:02:57 pm
Each week I'm not shy about picking another team over Rivercrest if I believe (right or wrong) that the team can beat the Colts. This is not one of those weeks. Manila will not beat the Colts this year.

I'm glad you were wrong last week with your Newport (14+) Prediction over the Colts.

luxora4life

Quote from: Head Lion on October 25, 2016, 12:22:12 pm

Manila (win or lose) will not hold Rivercrest to 12pts even with Randy Johnson on the mound.

Head Lion

Quote from: luxora4life on October 25, 2016, 12:32:17 pm
Manila (win or lose) will not hold Rivercrest to 12pts even with Randy Johnson on the mound.
+1

Leo Marvin

I don't know much about Osceola other than they have struggled much of the season, but I think they will be ready for Newport.  I won't be surprised if it's a close game.  Lots of history with these two!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Leo Marvin on October 25, 2016, 02:37:14 pm
I don't know much about Osceola other than they have struggled much of the season, but I think they will be ready for Newport.  I won't be surprised if it's a close game.  Lots of history with these two!
And Newport may be down after the disappointing loss last week.

Coltfan2005

Newport will be fired up and looking to stomp a mud hole in someone.

Heisman Pose

Quote from: Bias on October 25, 2016, 11:07:19 am
Heisman that's pretty bold. That's the first time I ever seen someone pick Rivercrest Hoxie and Osceola to lose in the same week.
Bold!!!! Is my middle name!

flow51

What is the playoff seeding looking like in this division? Just looking for projections?

luxora4life

Quote from: flow51 on October 25, 2016, 08:54:06 pm
What is the playoff seeding looking like in this division? Just looking for projections?

As of now:

1. Rivercrest
2. Newport
3. Piggott
4. Manila
5. Walnut Ridge/Hoxie

hsindian

Quote from: flow51 on October 25, 2016, 08:54:06 pm
My guess is they end
1. Rivercrest
2 Newport
3 piggott
4 walnut ridge
5 . Manila.
These are just my guesses though.

flow51

October 25, 2016, 09:17:09 pm #41 Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:19:05 pm by flow51

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on October 25, 2016, 12:22:12 pm
Colts hit southpaws pretty good HL.

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 25, 2016, 06:42:30 pm
Newport will be fired up and looking to stomp a mud hole in someone.
They should've did that last weekend at Crest. Osceola has turf. Lol😜

Paperman

Newport ain't good enough to mud hole stomp anybody! Just saying!

Bias

Dang Paper little ruff on them Hounds.

ISU7

Wow. Look out Noles Paperman gone get y'all mud hole stomped. Lol😷😎

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Paperman on October 25, 2016, 10:20:15 pm
Newport ain't good enough to mud hole stomp anybody! Just saying!

GCT, Lonoke, Hoxie, Corning....perhaps you should read the sports section in a real paper. Just saying!

Hound father

Paperman is finally happy he picked a game right against the hounds yes we lost by 4 to the colts. They were definitely a good team but I can say that the records shows it all and yes time tells a lot and the colts are trending up sometimes a loss brings you back to reality the hounds will come out and won't take another team for granted and think they can walk by like they have everyone but piggott in this conference and that valley view team that rivercrest lost to the hounds beat the brakes off of them in a scrimmage it wasn't even close So paperman apparently you need to read the papers besides that little wilson paper and move out into the real world you homer

Coltfan2005

1. Wilson doesn't have a paper, Osceola has a weekly one. Blytheville has one.
2. Never brag about a scrimmage game or use it as an example....especially this late in the season. It makes your point weak and reeks of desperation.
3. Other than that....proceed.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas