• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest at Manila

Started by redandgray, October 22, 2016, 09:21:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redandgray

Might as well start this one.  What are your thoughts on this game?  I know Rivercrest made the horrible mistake of taking Manila for granted last year and the Lions straight up whipped us.  I don't know about the result this time around, but I know the Colts won't make that mistake again.  Should be a heckuva high school football game Friday night!  Praying for an injury-free game for both teams.  GO COLTS!

Paperman

Athletically speaking, Colts should win this one! Lions proving to be a tough out! Should be close either way!

ISU7

Colts by 12 .good luck to both teams Praying for safe travels and a injury free game.

biglion1985

We could very well win but don't know about it I am gonna say since it's at home I will take the LIONS by 4 but could go either way though and prayers for safe travels and an injury free game to both sides

State champs 2010

Colts by 14.. They won't take them lightly this year! Go colts!!

bootlegger

i think it will close,i will say 24 to 20 the crest

Coltfan2005

I think the Lions are in for the same surprise newport got. :o

Paperman

I don't think Manila will score more than 14 points! Question is, can the Colts o get rolling! If RHS blocks like it did against Newport, the Lions might be in for a long night!

Bias

Paperman

[move[/move]
Quote from: Bias on October 23, 2016, 08:22:20 pm
We don't stand a chance ;)
Now Bias I didn't say that🏈👍😎

Bias

I know we just play better that way.lol

biglion1985

I think they will come out to play cause it will be senior night that will be extra motivation

MommaLion

I may be a little partial here. But, I don't see Crest coming over here and walking all over these Lions. These boys are determined to have the best season yet. They have made school history twice this year by beating both Hoxie and Osceola. So I am going to say that Riverarest is going to come over here and have their hands full with our Lions. This game Friday night should be one for the books. GO LIONS!!

Bias

Fans short for fanatics want to defend their teams. Colts have a long tradition of being a great football program. I don't believe anyone that has any knowledge of these two teams think that Crest are going to walk all over the Lions. RESPECT is the word. Crest deserves it and we have earned it. It should be an outright war. I just hope both teams leave healthy and proud of what they have accomplished.

ISU7

Quote from: MommaLion on October 24, 2016, 06:11:29 am
I may be a little partial here. But, I don't see Crest coming over here and walking all over these Lions. These boys are determined to have the best season yet. They have made school history twice this year by beating both Hoxie and Osceola. So I am going to say that Riverarest is going to come over here and have their hands full with our Lions. This game Friday night should be one for the books. GO LIONS!!
RiverCrest knows this isn't the Lions of old where they would show class and let them score.  Manila is no pushover and neither or the Colts. Trust me RiverCrest always have and always will respect Manila and any other team they play.  Good luck to y'all Momma Lion.

ISU7

Quote from: Bias on October 24, 2016, 06:19:49 am
Fans short for fanatics want to defend their teams. Colts have a long tradition of being a great football program. I don't believe anyone that has any knowledge of these two teams think that Crest are going to walk all over the Lions. RESPECT is the word. Crest deserves it and we have earned it. It should be an outright war. I just hope both teams leave healthy and proud of what they have accomplished.
Well said Bias.

MommaLion

October 24, 2016, 10:35:39 am #16 Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 10:38:54 am by MommaLion
I am not downing the Colts in any way. Yall have a very good program down there. And I honestly was rooting yall on after our season was over last year. Yall have some great kids down there. And I wish everyone the best and we will see yall on Friday.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: MommaLion on October 24, 2016, 10:35:39 am
I am not downing the Colts in any way. Yall have a very good program down there. And I honestly was rooting yall on after our season was over last year. Yall have some great kids down there. And I wish everyone the best and we will see yall on Friday.

"very good program"?

Paperman

Romper Room? Captain Kangaroo? ??   Well those are good programs! The Walking Dead?? Well not so much!

Coltfan2005

Longfellow

If I cared about the walking dead I would find and kill you for that

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 24, 2016, 12:06:33 pm
"very good program"?
The only team in the conference that has been to the Rock twice in the last six years winning one  Very good.

Bias

The team is very good it the fans who are shady.lol

ISU7

Quote from: Bias on October 26, 2016, 08:40:42 am
The team is very good it the fans who are shady.lol
Shady fans can be good on warm Friday nights. Lol. The team plays the games. .😷😎

Bias

Something is going on with this sight I'm voting Lions/Trump and it keeps showing up Crest/Hillary

Paperman

Quote from: Bias on October 26, 2016, 09:27:34 pm
Something is going on with this sight I'm voting Lions/Trump and it keeps showing up Crest/Hillary
Good one Bias! See you Friday night!

Bias

I'll be there and I'm sure ISU is starting to fell to sick to work so he can make it. Can't wait should be fun. I hope for safe travels to the jungle and an injury free game. I think I'll make my picks Friday morning on KFIN since this is game of the week.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Quote from: Bias on October 27, 2016, 08:12:23 am
I'll be there and I'm sure ISU is starting to fell to sick to work so he can make it. Can't wait should be fun. I hope for safe travels to the jungle and an injury free game. I think I'll make my picks Friday morning on KFIN since this is game of the week.
Wow the Jonesboro radio group actually travels East? They never come this way, if they go anywhere it's Hoxie/WR, Corning or Pocahontas other than say GCT/Paragould

Bias

Maximus Decimus Meridius

October 27, 2016, 11:12:21 am #29 Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:14:03 am by Maximus Decimus Meridius
Well I be, I retract my previous statement..do put in a good word for me tomorrow morning to kicking the fg at the ASU game $1,000 free would help out on student loans!

ISU7

October 27, 2016, 11:58:59 am #30 Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 12:01:09 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Paperman on October 26, 2016, 09:28:53 pm
Good one Bias! See you Friday night!
Question for you In today's Osceola times You have a write up with the headlines reading RiverCrest Jr. Colts tie for top spot. With one game left tonight vs Manila and the Colts the only unbeaten team in the conference at the time of this article. Who are they tied with. Is it hard for you to give that team down south their props, or you will be like Trump and not give in. Sure if the Lions win the Colts will be tied with Newport, but as of today they are not tied with anyone. C'mon mannnnn😱. 😷😎

ISU7

Quote from: Bias on October 26, 2016, 09:27:34 pm
It can't be rigged Bias the game is at Trump Tower...😷😎 lol

Bias

In that case I'll cast my vote Friday. I'm still on the fence.

ISU7

October 27, 2016, 12:51:55 pm #33 Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:29:22 am by ISU7
Quote from: Bias on October 27, 2016, 12:46:37 pm
In that case I'll cast my vote Friday. I'm still on the fence.
Be careful Head Lion has added ⚡⚡electrical fences⚡⚡ in Manila 😷😎

Proud Buckaroo

Rivercrest takes the W and clinches the conference.

luxora4life

Quote from: Bias on October 27, 2016, 10:44:57 am
This is two years in a row.

Two years in a row from what............. radio station coming to Manila, Rivercrest coming to Manila, or Manila defeating Rivercrest?

biglion1985

ISU7 that was a good he especially has one around the press box lol

Bias

Quote from: luxora4life on October 27, 2016, 03:44:13 pm
Two years in a row from what............. radio station coming to Manila, Rivercrest coming to Manila, or Manila defeating Rivercrest?
Yes
Yes
And we shall see stay tuned.

ISU7

October 28, 2016, 01:16:14 am #38 Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:23:49 am by ISU7
Quote from: biglion1985 on October 27, 2016, 04:03:39 pm
ISU7 that was a good he especially has one around the press box lol
Head LLion🎤 ill be spitting tobacco juice 😕💦💦💦from the press box to the 💦💦💦playing field with the Lions and  the Cubs playing around the same time. Hopefully y'all have a paramedic🚑 sit in the press box with him 😷😎

biglion1985

Man that's all we need is to hear about the CUBS lol

Paperman

Chicago has a team in the national league????😎😎

Head Lion

Quote from: ISU7 on October 28, 2016, 01:16:14 am
Head LLion🎤 ill be spitting tobacco juice 😕💦💦💦from the press box to the 💦💦💦playing field with the Lions and  the Cubs playing around the same time. Hopefully y'all have a paramedic🚑 sit in the press box with him 😷😎
Not a truer statement has ever been made.

Paperman

Quote from: ISU7 on October 27, 2016, 11:58:59 am
Question for you In today's Osceola times You have a write up with the headlines reading RiverCrest Jr. Colts tie for top spot. With one game left tonight vs Manila and the Colts the only unbeaten team in the conference at the time of this article. Who are they tied with. Is it hard for you to give that team down south their props, or you will be like Trump and not give in. Sure if the Lions win the Colts will be tied with Newport, but as of today they are not tied with anyone. C'mon mannnnn😱. 😷😎
Chicago?

Paperman

Quote from: ISU7 on October 27, 2016, 11:58:59 am
I don't write the headlines, just the story. The Jr. Colts had clinched no worse than a tie with the win. Of course with win last night, outright champs.

Bias

I'm ready to make my pick. After careful deliberations I have decided to go with. LIONS LIONS LIONS LIONS LIONS LIONSLIONSLIONSLIONSLIONSLIONSLIONSLIONS
Did anyone expect any different.

luxora4life

Quote from: Bias on October 28, 2016, 09:46:54 am
I'm ready to make my pick. After careful deliberations I have decided to go with. LIONS LIONS LIONS LIONS LIONS LIONSLIONSLIONSLIONSLIONSLIONSLIONSLIONS
Did anyone expect any different.

I Did.

Statsman

I'm going to have to take Rivercrest on this one. The past 4 years (Prior to this one) Hoxie and Rivercrest have been fighting for the top, and i guess you could say Osceola has been in that fight as well. Manilla for as long as i can remember has play the worst football I have ever seen. From playing them in Junior high and High school I know that it is probably a coaching issue. The Crest is very well coached and they may not have the star players they have had before  like Langston but i would take a lack of star players over a lack of superior coaching any day.

Is the game at Manilla or cotton patch?

Bias

Bias

October 28, 2016, 12:02:58 pm #48 Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:05:28 pm by Bias
Quote from: luxora4life on October 28, 2016, 10:25:23 am
I Did.
[/quote
Lux you know how I roll. I pull for the Colts every week except this one. Go  Lions

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Statsman on October 28, 2016, 11:27:15 am
I'm going to have to take Rivercrest on this one. The past 4 years (Prior to this one) Hoxie and Rivercrest have been fighting for the top, and i guess you could say Osceola has been in that fight as well. Manilla for as long as i can remember has play the worst football I have ever seen. From playing them in Junior high and High school I know that it is probably a coaching issue. The Crest is very well coached and they may not have the star players they have had before  like Langston but i would take a lack of star players over a lack of superior coaching any day.

Is the game at Manilla or cotton patch?

The Colts have a young man who has already rushed for over 1,000 yards this season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas