• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Haskell Harmony Grove make the Playoffs?

Started by strongandsteady, October 22, 2016, 05:22:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

strongandsteady

MynameisJeff

Proud Buckaroo

strongandsteady

So it looks like this 1.Prescott 2.Glen Rose 3 Centerpoint 4 Jessieville 5.Haskell/Horatio

Jvlion15

Jville an centerpoint are for the 3 an 4 this Friday in jessieville

KOJACK

Quote from: Jvlion15 on October 22, 2016, 10:14:55 pm
Jville an centerpoint are for the 3 an 4 this Friday in jessieville
CP by 28 or more...

Jvlion15

KOJACK

Quote from: Jvlion15 on October 22, 2016, 10:49:05 pm
You don't know much then lol,
Lol... Ok, we shall see. You better get your db's ready. Ain't no shame in being a 4 seed... Y'all just better get your stuff together for round 1 after 2 straight losses.

Jvlion15

Not saying we going to win or lose but be more respectable then that.

Jvlion15

We will be ready week after week we don't ever have to be worried about being ready, got a amazing coach who makes us be ready

SR30

October 23, 2016, 12:53:59 am #10 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:25:25 am by SR30
Except when you get enough points scored on you to start the second half with a running clock!!! .. " nnooo she wasn't ready"

Headhunter15

Quote from: Jvlion15 on October 22, 2016, 11:24:12 pm
We will be ready week after week we don't ever have to be worried about being ready, got a amazing coach who makes us be ready

"Us" 🤔🤔

SR30

I see one and more than likely two games left that Jessieville gets the mercy rule put on them the next few weeks.

Captain Oblivion

teachers pet

I'll be happy for Jessieville to be a 4th seed considering they weren't projected to make the playoffs and have a new young head coach implementing a new system. That being said, I  do believe Centerpoint is much better and Prescott is probably the State Champion.

Jvlion15

Not a player, got good friends on that team. Bet they will suprise ya come next Friday

teachers pet

They have already suprised me and I am proud of them. I don't look at games from a homer's perspective.

SR30

Neither to we. We look at it as a realistic perspective. Centerpoint is that good, prescott is better

teachers pet

Jvlion15

Sometime you homers need to give jville credit I don't think anyone on fearless had them in the playoffs or prolly in the state.

SR30

Hard to give a team credit when u get spanked 35- 6....

NewRecruit

In my opinion, I think if HHG is healthy and goes in as a 5th seed they could be dangerous.

Jvlion15

Jville was picked to finish 7th man wake up lol an they will prolly be the 4. So that means they should have only beaten Bismark by what y'all say. An I agree if bhg makes playoffs they will be dangerous

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas