• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordyce at Jc

Started by Monsta, October 21, 2016, 10:08:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsta

Jc has this one but any suggestions ?

Proud Buckaroo

Fordyce is a lot faster than we are.

Austin.Sutton

I'm honestly leaning towards Fordyce with that speed.

Monsta

Jc had a rough night tonight..but best believe the dragons can catch anything the red bugs throw at them

Proud Buckaroo

Prayers from Proud Buckaroo family to your injured player(s).

Dragon#40

Thanks Proud Buck ...Great Sportsmanship

Headhunter15

Fordyce can win this game but word on the market is that gray returns next week? Sooo idk it could be the battle of 2 rams next Friday night with the conference championship on the line

Ned_Flanders

Fordyce by 21.  Matter of fact.  I don't think JC can score 21. 😂

THA TRUTH

If he does im sure his playing time will be limited

Headhunter15

How many goaline stands were there last night? I lost count lol those defenses stepped up major last night

dragondad

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 22, 2016, 08:54:31 am
Fordyce can win this game but word on the market is that gray returns next week? Sooo idk it could be the battle of 2 rams next Friday night with the conference championship on the line

His word,  that didn't come from the team or coaches.

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: dragondad on October 22, 2016, 11:10:18 am
His word,  that didn't come from the team or coaches.
From the outside looking in it sounds like trouble to me. You get a move in and he becomes the starter, he then is dismissed, suspended, or quits(I can't remember what y'all said) now he's coming back...sounds like trouble in Louisiansas to me.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Captain Oblivion on October 22, 2016, 01:27:06 pm
From the outside looking in it sounds like trouble to me. You get a move in and he becomes the starter, he then is dismissed, suspended, or quits(I can't remember what y'all said) now he's coming back...sounds like trouble in Louisiansas to me.

He quit last week during the game. That's what I was told. I was told that he was singled out over something that had nothing to do with him. I'm just saying what I was told..

dragondad#1

In Louisiana...you're funny...dead horse

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 22, 2016, 01:33:43 pm
He quit last week during the game. That's what I was told. I was told that he was singled out over something that had nothing to do with him. I'm just saying what I was told..
So now they are gonna let him back??? I thought a "program" like JC was above that. I'm somewhat of a fan of JC, don't get to see them play as much as I'd like, but try to keep up with them somewhat. I know I don't know the whole story but still Just kinda surprised they would allow him back.

dragondad

October 22, 2016, 01:38:35 pm #15 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 01:44:59 pm by dragondad

That's why you Shouldn't repeat what you're told by someone that doesn't know, becaue that's not even close.

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: dragondad#1 on October 22, 2016, 01:35:46 pm
In Louisiana...you're funny...dead horse
No, I said Louisiansas...kinda a play on words. I thought it was funny but I'm really immature and childish.

THA TRUTH

He didn't run out for the hook and ladder so it had a lot to do with him... The rest doesn't belong on here

dragondad#1

Gray has done and said some foolish crap...but let's remember he's a 17 year old kid...at 17 we all were a little stupid...he has been through alot...but that attitude is his problem...in no way am I condoning his actions I'm just saying he's a kid...I'm actually headed to talk to him right now...should he be let back on the team? No...but if he is I hope he grows up a little...

THA TRUTH

It sucks when a kid gets on his own way

thabeast428

Just hate to see his attitude affect his talent and ability to go play on Saturdays

dragondad

Well,  it's more than just the team for me,  it's personal and yeah, I'm a lot biased about the situation.  I'll just stay quiet before I say something I shouldn't.

dragondad#1

DD I know about your situation...I understand why you feel the way you do...but he's a kid a hot headed kid...

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on October 22, 2016, 01:38:35 pm
That's why you Shouldn't repeat what you're told by someone that doesn't know, becaue that's not even close.

I wasn't saying that it was true. I was just saying what someone told me. I didn't know the true story one bit.

Headhunter15

I was going based off of his Instagram post. Not gonna give him a shoutout or anything but y'all can go look and find what the kid said yourselves in a post yesterday just a bit before game time. Only reason I'm guessing he's talked to the coaches or something about playing again

Headhunter15

Would it still be bad for me to blur out usernames and other stuff then post the picture?

Monsta

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 22, 2016, 03:30:18 pm
Would it still be bad for me to blur out usernames and other stuff then post the picture?
post it then HH

Headhunter15

How do you post pics on here

THA TRUTH

thabeast428

What does it matter? No need and making it a secret. Just saying that's what social media is for right? Lol

Monsta

Enough DG talk lets talk about what's on the line Friday night.. if Jc wins they will get a bye and homefield advantage during the playoffs

Headhunter15

I'll take fordyce in this one. It's hard to pick JC with that many passes being thrown many yards from the receiver. If that gets under control then JC can win easily

dragondad

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 22, 2016, 08:07:58 pm
I'll take fordyce in this one. It's hard to pick JC with that many passes being thrown many yards from the receiver. If that gets under control then JC can win easily

It's been that way all season and yet....here we are.

Headhunter15

Narrowly escaping and losing to teams who are actually good. That's not something to just wanna ride on throughout the playoffs.

cuz

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 22, 2016, 08:54:31 am
That ain't happening!!!

dragondad

Calpreps has this one JC 21-20

USA today has it JC 24-20 with JC's home field advantage.

This is going to be an exciting game,  come on Friday night!

THA TRUTH

Y'all enjoy it I'm gonna be in Chicago

dragondad

Is something special going on in the Windy City?  I was up there a couple months ago,  so I've payed my dues.  LOL

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: dragondad on October 24, 2016, 11:22:17 am
Is something special going on in the Windy City?  I was up there a couple months ago,  so I've payed my dues.  LOL
Just the World Series.

dragondad

CoolBreeze

THA TRUTH

Something the north side hasn't seen in 71 years with the chance to see something my grandmother never saw and she was born 1919

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: dragondad on October 24, 2016, 12:15:46 pm
I said exciting
I watched the cubs game instead of the 2nd half of the Hogs game. It was much more exciting.

Danold Dump

Fordyce   26
JC           14.......Dump Said it.  Dump out

bleudog

Quote from: Oldman on October 24, 2016, 01:12:32 pm
I watched the cubs game instead of the 2nd half of the Hogs game. It was much more exciting.

At least the O/U got covered.

dragondad

AA Insider

Not that i think it effects the outcome of the game but what's the word on gray? Taylor has been looking good running the ball the last 2 weeks

HeadBussa08

I got JC winning this game 27-14.

bleudog

Quote from: bleudog on October 24, 2016, 01:50:43 pm
At least the O/U got covered.

Quote from: dragondad on October 24, 2016, 01:53:21 pm
Nearly 6 times

Last O/U I saw was 55.  Auburn took care of that by themselves.  :o

Spread was 9 though.  ;)

dragondad

Quote from: bleudog on October 24, 2016, 03:46:51 pm

Last O/U I saw was 55.  Auburn took care of that by themselves.  :o