• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harding Academy picking up speed

Started by TC, October 21, 2016, 12:04:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TC

October 21, 2016, 12:04:11 pm Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:23:57 pm by TC
After a slow start HA seems to be getting better and better each week with their defense starting to step up and their offense doing what they normally do. Any thoughts?

panther07

I think they'll be a pretty tough out at this point.  Offense has really found their stride, which they usually do. Defense took a couple changes personnel wise to get it rolling, but they seemed to be really improved.  Seems they have gotten better every week.  IMO, they make the quarters at least. 

FNLsupporter

Quote from: panther07 on October 21, 2016, 03:18:17 pm
I think they'll be a pretty tough out at this point.  Offense has really found their stride, which they usually do. Defense took a couple changes personnel wise to get it rolling, but they seemed to be really improved.  Seems they have gotten better every week.  IMO, they make the quarters at least.
Having Ryan Turley healthy improves HA's team tremendously!  I think y'all are spot on,  they will be a very tough out!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: FNLsupporter on October 21, 2016, 04:58:48 pm
Having Ryan Turley healthy improves HA's team tremendously!  I think y'all are spot on,  they will be a very tough out!
+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas