• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Mtn. View=2010 Magazine

Started by MynameisJeff, October 19, 2016, 11:49:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MynameisJeff

Proud Buckaroo

2010 magazine..... Lol. You show me if you have twins on your team that were beasts like them?!!? lol.

CoolBreeze

HorseFeathers

Jeff is a brilliant fisherman....or a delusional loon...either way he's getting bites no matter what he throws to you guys

MynameisJeff

Wish I could go bass fishing but unfortunately I'm out of state...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 19, 2016, 11:58:57 am
Now we know the answer.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 19, 2016, 11:58:57 am

What's stopping you from fishing?

MynameisJeff

I'm a over the road truck driver. I had the opportunity to fish the colorado river last time but I left my poles at home this time.

beach bum

No, just no. Mountain View is a really good team and as a fan of small classification football I root for stories like Mt View. Are they at that second tier of teams in 3A along with 6-8 other teams? That answer is yes! But are they a top 2 or 3 team in 3A really with a shot at a title? That answer is an obvious no.

MynameisJeff

If the seeding goes right mtn view won't face a Prescott or one of those top teams till its already semi finals. Maybe they lose then but if they elude those top teams they walk to the finals with ease.

srcranch

There is your problem! There will be no such thing as an easy walk in playoffs for any team in the bracket!! Any team can have a bad night turning the ball over changes everything. I think any of the top 10 have for real possibility.

MynameisJeff

Mister Fister

I think I need to be an OTR truck driver.  They obviously don't drug test.

beach bum

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 19, 2016, 12:34:37 pm
If the seeding goes right mtn view won't face a Prescott or one of those top teams till its already semi finals. Maybe they lose then but if they elude those top teams they walk to the finals with ease.

The 1-3A winner will have a good matchup against the 2 seed from the 2-3A in the second round most likely.... Maybe a Lamar/Paris 4 seed could beat HA, but not sure of that. So yes, I would say that the 1-3A winner is favored to the quarterfinals then most likely you play the 3-3A's two seed. That will be a very good game in the quarterfinals. Also, don't put it out of the question that Clinton beats you by 8 points and Elkins would get the 1 seed, Clinton the 2, and Mt View the 3 seed by the 3 way tiebreaker scenario. Don't count your chickens until they all hatch. Yes, Mt View has a pretty solid shot at the semis, but a lot can go wrong by then. I am rooting for that, but we really don't know yet.

BAMA#16

I think the top three teams in 3a are solid, good offenses and defenses, 4-10 are good teams, but like beach bum said, all it takes is a couple of turnovers to change the game. There's a lot of good teams in 3a this year, but the top three Prescott, Charleston, and Glen Rose are just a notch above everyone else right now.

Coltfan2005

ha ha ha ha ha ha......wait, weren't you kidding?

Wile E. Coyote

Harding beats the league 1-3A champ in round 2. Prob won't be that close either.

Markadomous

If things play out like it looks as of now Haskell Harmony Grove will be 5 seed from 5. You heard it here first they will beat the 1 seed from the one in the first round. My prediction.

Coach Jones

I'm a big fan of the 2010 Rattlers.

Bwana

Quote from: Coach Jones on October 19, 2016, 09:26:08 pm
I'm a big fan of the 2010 Rattlers.
They had a pretty good Coach from what I heard.. 8)

Paperman

The only similarity here is both schools play football!

adaptedtigerfan

Haha.  I see what u did there Coach Jones.  👍🏻

2010Tigerhaz-been

AlumniLights

Come one Jeffy...2010 Rattlers was a "once in a lifetime" situation at J.D. Leftwich. Let me hit you with some knowlege...it ain't happenin.

nastynice

October 20, 2016, 08:35:45 am #24 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:37:21 am by nastynice
The Twins were the playmakers, but Magazine had a good FB and great line that year. Several good players on that team. I think all the athletic females in that area synchronized their ovulation cycle at the same time.

Coltfan2005

At least he wasn't silly enough to compare them to the 2010 Colts. 8)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas