• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mansfield @ Perryville

Started by Mr.Bearded, October 18, 2016, 11:50:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Bearded

Battle for the last playoff spot. Thoughts on this game? Don't know much on Mansfield other than they can put up points but have a very weak defense. Perryville lost a key member of the secondary for the season last week to a Broken ankle resulting in surgery today where he's having a plate and screws put in. I'll take Perryville by 6 at home.

Ned_Flanders

Did you say playoffs.   I just hope we win a game!

beach bum

Quote from: Mr.Bearded on October 18, 2016, 11:50:10 am
Battle for the last playoff spot. Thoughts on this game? Don't know much on Mansfield other than they can put up points but have a very weak defense. Perryville lost a key member of the secondary for the season last week to a Broken ankle resulting in surgery today where he's having a plate and screws put in. I'll take Perryville by 6 at home.

Was that #7 for Perryville? He was the only guy with some speed for Perryville. I will still take Perryville 26-21 barely.

Mr.Bearded

No it was 27. He was one of our three that have some speed at all.

Red Devil Dad

October 18, 2016, 01:29:41 pm #4 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:20:09 am by Red Devil Dad
I've only watched the either team in film. Mansfield defense is not very good. Perryville by 14 in this one.

adaptedtigerfan

Mansfield has  1 RB that can put up some yards.   I don't have a clue about Perryville.   Could be a good close game.

On side

Perryville gets the 5th seed after this game.  Perryville by 12

beach bum

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 18, 2016, 01:31:26 pm
Mansfield has  1 RB that can put up some yards.   I don't have a clue about Perryville.   Could be a good close game.

That kid is a very good player, very good. He just has nobody around him to make plays besides him. Perryville doesn't have a lot of athletes, but they run that coaches system very well and play very hard. I will take Mustangs 26-21 and Perryville gets the 5 seed.

On side

Perryvilles run defense was a wall tonight.  Great job by the Mustangs

beach bum

Good job Mustangs locking up that playoff berth.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas