• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lakeside vs McGehee

Started by Arkansauce, October 17, 2016, 07:40:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansauce

This is a BIG game for both teams!! What are your thoughts?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Arkansauce on October 17, 2016, 07:40:37 am
Quote from: Arkansauce on October 17, 2016, 07:40:37 am
meh

Arkansauce

If Lakeside plays a full 4 quarters the way they played the first half against JC then McGehee is in for a long night.

owl84

It depends if we have all of our starters back

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: owl84 on October 17, 2016, 12:47:11 pm
It depends if we have all of our starters back

Are they hurt or what?

owl84

1 was hurt 2 were ejected in the GC game and didn't get to play last week

owl84

The two ejected will be back but I haven't heard if the injured player will be back or not

imtie

Lakeside I believe takes this one 28-20

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 17, 2016, 12:48:01 pm
Are they hurt or what?
2 of the 10th graders starting at rb and olb and a starting lineman.

hootingowl

My thoughts on this game? Lakeside hasn't beaten mcgehee since 86 that I remember. Will not happen. This year eithrr. Owls by 22

Lumberjackfan1978

Butch_Cassidy

Quote from: hootingowl on October 17, 2016, 09:51:35 pm
My thoughts on this game? Lakeside hasn't beaten mcgehee since 86 that I remember. Will not happen. This year eithrr. Owls by 22

I Know that Lakevillage won in 1995 Mcghee was there homecoming opponent and it was a good win for the Beavers..... Despite Lakesides defensive problems.... there offense is looking better every week... lakeside 27 Mcgheee 24...... GOOOOOOOO MIGHTY BEAVERS......

Arkansauce

Quote from: hootingowl on October 17, 2016, 09:51:35 pm
2008 was the last year Lakeside beat McGehee. Come Friday it'll be 2016 too!!!!!!!!

hootingowl

Mcgehee no way loses to lakeside. Unless yall got those crappy officials.A lose here will keep mcgehee out of the playoffs. Don't need no more motivation than that. OWLS ROLL 36-12

Butch_Cassidy

Number 21 from lakeside gets loose on both sides of the ball... Its game day..... Lets go Beavers even with a suspect defense lakeside wins in a close one

Arkansauce

Quote from: hootingowl on October 21, 2016, 01:16:11 am
Mcgehee no way loses to lakeside. Unless yall got those crappy officials.A lose here will keep mcgehee out of the playoffs. Don't need no more motivation than that. OWLS ROLL 36-12
The game hasn't even started and you're already blaming the officials. What a shame.

Jimbo Morphis

Glad to see a few people posting from Lakeside-Lake Village- Eudora. Always thought the right coach who could get all the kids out could have a good program there. Do the kids from Lake Village and Eudora stiil fight all the time?

Arkansauce

Quote from: Oldman on October 21, 2016, 08:48:18 am
Glad to see a few people posting from Lakeside-Lake Village- Eudora. Always thought the right coach who could get all the kids out could have a good program there. Do the kids from Lake Village and Eudora stiil fight all the time?
This is by far one of the most disciplined groups that I have seen since I started watching the Beavers play back in 2007. Definitely the best group in the last 5 years.

COACHemUP

Lakeside may be improved, but to think they will beat Mcgehee is a little much.

owl84

McGehee is playing like crap. 3 turnovers already

Hawgeye

Quote from: owl84 on October 21, 2016, 07:46:02 pm
McGehee is playing like crap. 3 turnovers already

What is going on with you guys owl?

owl84

Fumbling. It's 22-14 just got an interception with 3.3 seconds in the 1st half

Butch_Cassidy

Proud Buckaroo

I have known it all along that if Lakeside could put four quarters together they they would slip up and beat a team.

LJ06

Glad to see Lakeside head coach Chris Norton get a win against McGehee. Former Warren alum!

THA TRUTH

He is gonna be a very good coach

COACHemUP

WTC! Where did that come from? One win against Drew C and then a win against Mcgehee?

delta0911

Quote from: COACHemUP on October 22, 2016, 11:16:52 am
WTC! Where did that come from? One win against Drew C and then a win against Mcgehee?

Lakeside is 3-5 (2-3) so far this season.  Beat Hamburg's JV week one - were scheduled to play Hermitage before they dropped - then beat DC and now McGehee.  Only lost to Star City 28-14, gave Smackover and Junction City fits for a good portion of the game.  They are much improved.

JC Guy

Quote from: COACHemUP on October 22, 2016, 11:16:52 am
Yeah. We had our hands full with them for a while.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: LJ06 on October 21, 2016, 11:28:57 pm
Glad to see Lakeside head coach Chris Norton get a win against McGehee. Former Warren alum!
Go back to the 4a board.

COACHemUP

Quote from: delta0911 on October 22, 2016, 01:10:53 pm
Lakeside is 3-5 (2-3) so far this season.  Beat Hamburg's JV week one - were scheduled to play Hermitage before they dropped - then beat DC and now McGehee.  Only lost to Star City 28-14, gave Smackover and Junction City fits for a good portion of the game.  They are much improved.
Thats a good win.  Saw some film of a big back that was hard to bring down. 

LJ06

Quote from: Oldman on October 22, 2016, 01:21:51 pm
Go back to the 4a board.

I'd be cranky too if I were a McGehee fan

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: LJ06 on October 23, 2016, 01:29:04 pm
I'd be cranky too if I were a McGehee fan
And a Hog fan. Thank goodness for Fantasy football. I don't care what team wins in the NFL.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas