• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola@Manila

Started by biglion1985, October 17, 2016, 05:48:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

What's your thoughts and opinions

ISU7

Bias

I know it's a shocker but I'm going with the Lions.

Paperman

Quote from: Bias on October 17, 2016, 05:54:35 pm
I know it's a shocker but I'm going with the Lions.
Bias, I am speechless!!!🏈🏈🏈 I hope it is a good game!

Bias

I know I'm a rebel lol. Safe travels to the Noles and safe return home just defeated I hope.

ISU7

This will be like the end of a close presidential election, too close to call. So imma say it will come down too the state of Florida (the refs) and we all know how that turned out for Bush(Manila) the home team.lol.

Bias

Look we are gonna make our team bigger and stronger than its ever been and we are gonna honor the players who built the foundation for Lions football.  We cannot let the Noles come in and invade our fields any longer.Go Lions and Let's Make America Great Again!

ISU7

Quote from: Bias on October 19, 2016, 08:52:34 am
Look we are gonna make our team bigger and stronger than its ever been and we are gonna honor the players who built the foundation for Lions football.  We cannot let the Noles come in and invade our fields any longer.Go Lions and Let's Make America Great Again!
Lol well said.God Bless America.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Bias on October 19, 2016, 08:52:34 am

RUDY!          RUDY!          RUDY!          RUDY!          RUDY!

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 20, 2016, 06:07:41 pm

RUDY!          RUDY!          RUDY!          RUDY!          RUDY!
👍 Like one of the topics off the Weather Channel , It can happen tomorrow 😝

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on October 18, 2016, 05:11:19 am
Bias, I am speechless!!!🏈🏈🏈 I hope it is a good game!
Unlike you to not post much. Are you in a I hope mode, or wait and see. Hopefully you're not sick my friend. 🏈

Bias

I'm back baby woo oooooo and better than ever. It's game day. Finally a hint of football weather. The  boys are fired up. Don't for a minute they forgot what the Noles accomplished last season homecoming night. Buckle them chin straps pull them laces tight and Let's play some football.

Bias

Manila 7 Noles 0 halftime offense needs to wake up

biglion1985

I agree bias our offense needs to wake up

Head Lion

Head Lion

14-0 Lions, to my knowledge it is the first time in schools history beating the Seminoles in football.

jbg1967

Head Lion

Also, shoutout to D Line which totally controlled the game.

Coltfan2005

I remember when I used to only pull for the colts in this conf. The only time i cared who else won or lost was if it effected to colts. Now I have Manila and Piggott to worry about every week.

Paperman

Quote from: Head Lion on October 21, 2016, 09:24:04 pm
14-0 Lions, to my knowledge it is the first time in schools history beating the Seminoles in football.
You are correct Head Lion!

Head Lion

Quote from: Paperman on October 21, 2016, 10:37:44 pm
You are correct Head Lion!
Paperman, I would have to see the stats. I am fairly certain Osceola had less than 100 yards offense & only think they got consecutive 1st downs 1 time all night.

ISU7

Great win for the Lions keeping them in the control of their on destiny.  Good luck to yo Cubs tomorrow Head Lion .😎⚾

Head Lion

Quote from: ISU7 on October 21, 2016, 11:30:24 pm
Great win for the Lions keeping them in the control of their on destiny.  Good luck to yo Cubs tomorrow Head Lion .😎⚾
Same for Colts, way to send those Hounds back to Jackson county with a little bit of humility. Updates on World Series next Friday(only if Cubs are in & winning)😂😂

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on October 22, 2016, 05:26:17 am
Same for Colts, way to send those Hounds back to Jackson county with a little bit of humility. Updates on World Series next Friday(only if Cubs are in & winning)😂😂
And they were just that. Their fans hollered we getting cheated during the national anthem. They got Earle beat.lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas