• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3a-3 week 8

Started by luxora4life, October 16, 2016, 04:10:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 21, 2016, 07:22:25 pm
Hounds do not look ready. 14-0 rivercrest in 1st qtr.
Maybe the other team need to get some credit on how they are playing. Its always funny when the team that's pick to win gets behind its always they not ready you get ready before you come on to the field how bout Crest was just better tonight even with all the fumbles they have this season.  They win...😎 Good game Hounds. Great job Colts. Now finish it....🏇🏈

Paperman

Great game in the Cotton Patch tonight! Rivercrest played with an intensity and passion they had been lacking all season! Newport was good but no where near sad good as the Greyhound Nation thought they were! I said the Greyhounds weren't that good, and, as usual, I was right!

biglion1985

Who is going to the game next friday between rivercrest and manila

ISU7

Quote from: biglion1985 on October 22, 2016, 05:10:43 am
Who is going to the game next friday between rivercrest and manila
If I can get someone to cover for me at work i'll be at the friendly confines of Manila.  biglion can you come pick me up lol. I know you're saying to yourself. Does he think I'm an Uber driver.lol. Good luck to both teams. 3-3A is fun and exciting.

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on October 22, 2016, 02:07:11 am
Great game in the Cotton Patch tonight! Rivercrest played with an intensity and passion they had been lacking all season! Newport was good but no where near sad good as the Greyhound Nation thought they were! I said the Greyhounds weren't that good, and, as usual, I was right!

Or Rivercrest is a little better than you thought.

redandgray

Rivercrest-Newport game was a good one.  Both teams played pretty well.   With the weather and the physical way the game was played, it felt a lot like a playoff game last night.  Colts have 2 big games left - Manila and Osceola and it won't matter about records.  I bet the Colts don't overlook Manila this year...not assuring anyone of a result, but they won't just step on the field and assume they have the game won.  Congrats to the Lions in their win over Osceola.  Rivercrest/Osceola game is always intense.

Paperman

Quote from: luxora4life on October 22, 2016, 08:57:36 am
Or Rivercrest is a little better than you thought.
Lux I was really referring to the Greyhounds overconfidence not so much the Colts lack of cohesiveness! Rivercrest has lots of athleticism on the defensive side of the ball, more so than the 2015 team! What the Colts lacked, in my opinion, was leadership on the field! They got it last night from their seniors and sophomore Tae Tae Robinson is surely one of the best football players in the state in any class! Colts earned a huge win🏈

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on October 22, 2016, 10:13:24 pm
Lux I was really referring to the Greyhounds overconfidence not so much the Colts lack of cohesiveness! Rivercrest has lots of athleticism on the defensive side of the ball, more so than the 2015 team! What the Colts lacked, in my opinion, was leadership on the field! They got it last night from their seniors and sophomore Tae Tae Robinson is surely one of the best football players in the state in any class! Colts earned a huge win🏈

Ok.  Maybe I was a little confused because you described Newport as a "tough" team after their 7-6 win over  Piggot.  And now referring to them as "weren't that good" after Rivercrest defeated them.  My bad.

Leo Marvin

Great game in Wilson last Friday night.  I am still not sure what happened to Rivercrest early in the year.  Hard to imagine that is the same team that played Paragould and VV.  Newport continues to struggle with the interior offensive line.  If they want to make some noise in the playoffs,  the greyhounds need to continue to develop a passing game and some quick hitting running plays.

luxora4life

Quote from: Leo Marvin on October 24, 2016, 08:20:19 am
Great game in Wilson last Friday night.  I am still not sure what happened to Rivercrest early in the year.  Hard to imagine that is the same team that played Paragould and VV.  Newport continues to struggle with the interior offensive line.  If they want to make some noise in the playoffs,  the greyhounds need to continue to develop a passing game and some quick hitting running plays.

It all start with the big guys up front for Rivercrest.  Backs have learn to run behind and not around their linemen.  That has been the different.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas