• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jessieville @ Horatio

Started by duecek, October 16, 2016, 12:19:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessieville or Horatio

Jessieville loses big
Horatio wins big
Jessieville loses a close one
Horatio wins a close one

duecek

This should be a good game. Who ya got??

teachers pet

Jvlion15

Jtown horatio beat Gurdon 13-7. Jville woke up an steamed roller to a 47-21 win. Jtown by 10

duecek

Quote from: Jvlion15 on October 16, 2016, 04:45:35 pm
Jtown horatio beat Gurdon 13-7. Jville woke up an steamed roller to a 47-21 win. Jtown by 10

Can't always go by how bad each team beat another team though. I think it will come down to whichever team comes focused and ready to play. If both do then it should be a good one.

Cupkake24

think jessieville will pull this one out

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 06:52:15 pm
Can't always go by how bad each team beat another team though. I think it will come down to whichever team comes focused and ready to play. If both do then it should be a good one.
But that's what you did with Centerpoint and Prescott isn't it? Lol, not surprised though, you picked Glen Rose to beat Prescott 42-20. Anyone that thought Glen Rose would score 42 on Prescott is crazy.

duecek

What'd I say about Centerpoint and Prescott?

duecek

Seem to remember saying something about how Centerpoint defense played Horatio compared to how prescotts did. And I mentioned IN THAT PARTICULAR GAME. Meaning that it really doesn't matter that much. But Centerpoints D looked better in that particular matchup against Horatio than did prescotts.

duecek

And a prediction is just a prediction. Anything can happen in sports. And yes at some point in playoffs some team may just put up 42 on Prescott. You never know. Top NFL teams with good defenses get blown out sometimes and there's high scoring games. And that's professional ball. You think a highschool team like Prescott is above that? lol seriously?

strongandsteady

Name a team you think that will put 42 on Prescott

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 07:30:51 pm
And a prediction is just a prediction. Anything can happen in sports. And yes at some point in playoffs some team may just put up 42 on Prescott. You never know. Top NFL teams with good defenses get blown out sometimes and there's high scoring games. And that's professional ball. You think a highschool team like Prescott is above that? lol seriously?
I'm not even from Prescott or necessarily for Prescott, but I know enough about football to know that Glen Rose wasn't going to score 42 on Prescott. But you are also the same guy talking about Horatio being a 5 seed...lol get real

duecek

Lol are you crazy? It's very likely they could be. Thought you knew somethin about football? Look at the standings. They are sittin at 5 right now. You might stop before you embarrass yourself

NewRecruit

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 09:01:44 pm
Lol are you crazy? It's very likely they could be. Thought you knew somethin about football? Look at the standings. They are sittin at 5 right now. You might stop before you embarrass yourself
Be careful what you say. Horatio still has to play Glen Rose, Jessieville, and HHG. Going to be hard to get a win out of those 3 games for the Lions.

duecek

I said Horatio or jville will get the 5. Some idiot said it would be Gurdon. Prob you idk. Depending on how these last few games play out jville may end up 4th and either Horatio or hhg in 5th. Horatios 2-2 in conference hhg 1-3. So get real huh?

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 09:01:44 pm
Yep... too bad the playoffs don't start now. Unfortunatley you will be 2-5 in conference to end the season in 6th place. Getting beat by Haskell to end your season... But there is always next year. Now tell me who else you are gonna beat this year? I'll wait  ;D

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 09:07:35 pm
I said Horatio or jville will get the 5. Some idiot said it would be Gurdon. Prob you idk. Depending on how these last few games play out jville may end up 4th and either Horatio or hhg in 5th. Horatios 2-2 in conference hhg 1-3. So get real huh?
Yea but Haskell has 2 jokes left

MynameisJeff

Mountain View, Elkins & Clinton would thump both of these teams and they come from the 1-3a, aka "weakest conference"

duecek

Quote from: NewRecruit on October 16, 2016, 09:05:04 pm
Be careful what you say. Horatio still has to play Glen Rose, Jessieville, and HHG. Going to be hard to get a win out of those 3 games for the Lions.

Glen rose yes. Jville is possible and so is hhg. And be careful what I say? To mock the fact that I said before that jville or Horatio will get the 5 is stupid. If you think the possibility of Horatio gettin 5 is absurd or crazy then there's somethin wrong with you.

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 16, 2016, 09:12:40 pm
Mountain View, Elkins & Clinton would thump both of these teams and they come from the 1-3a, aka "weakest conference"
Dude y'all lost to Hector who beat might Paris by 1... get outta here with that

MynameisJeff

Better go put your boots on 5-3A, its gonna get deep come playoffs. 1-3A seeds 1-3 like to bring the hammer.

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 09:13:27 pm
Glen rose yes. Jville is possible and so is hhg. And be careful what I say? To mock the fact that I said before that jville or Horatio will get the 5 is stupid. If you think the possibility of Horatio gettin 5 is absurd or crazy then there's somethin wrong with you.
Nobody question the Jessieville part of your comment, it was the Horatio part. Enjoy that Bismarck w, it's the last one of 2016 for ya. ;D

MynameisJeff

Mtn View didn't lose to hector????? They lost to a top 10 #5 Conway Christian

duecek

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 09:16:44 pm

Looks like they are the joke so far
Yep, they aren't very good, but they will beat Horatio by 3 td's.

WPWells

Quote from: Captain Oblivion on October 16, 2016, 09:14:13 pm
Dude y'all lost to Hector who beat might Paris by 1... get outta here with that

What the even heck? How much more unintelligent could a post be?

duecek

Quote from: Captain Oblivion on October 16, 2016, 09:15:47 pm
Nobody question the Jessieville part of your comment, it was the Horatio part. Enjoy that Bismarck w, it's the last one of 2016 for ya. ;D

maybe we'll see

MynameisJeff

Hector is undefeated anyways bud! They are a good team and they beat Marshall, not Clinton, elkins nor Mtn view, read with your eyes not your mouth! Look at the losses those 3 teams took, Shiloh, Conway Christian & Central Arkansas Christian, very good teams. 5-3A IS GETTING WHOPPED BY 1-3A COME PLAYOFFS!

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 16, 2016, 09:17:56 pm
What the even heck? How much more unintelligent could a post be?
I think you answered you own questions fred... I've read enough about you on here to know 2 things, 1 is you don't know much about football which is why you usually result to insults (which is strange from a man who claims to be of God) and 2 is that you are a cry baby tattle tale.

duecek

Quote from: Captain Oblivion on October 16, 2016, 09:09:42 pm
Yep... too bad the playoffs don't start now. Unfortunatley you will be 2-5 in conference to end the season in 6th place. Getting beat by Haskell to end your season... But there is always next year. Now tell me who else you are gonna beat this year? I'll wait  ;D

Lol that may be. But what's even funnier is that Haskell doesn't have a hope or a prayer of goin anywhere. In anything. We'll see who's laughing come baseball ;D . Oops

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 16, 2016, 09:20:58 pm
Hector is undefeated anyways bud! They are a good team and they beat Marshall, not Clinton, elkins nor Mtn view, read with your eyes not your mouth! Look at the losses those 3 teams took, Shiloh, Conway Christian & Central Arkansas Christian, very good teams. 5-3A IS GETTING WHOPPED BY 1-3A COME PLAYOFFS!
Lol I hear ya. I'm just a south Arkansa football fan. I don't care if you guys beat Horatio, Jessieville or Haskell. I just know what that powerful 1-3A does year in and year out.

duecek

Quote from: Captain Oblivion on October 16, 2016, 09:23:38 pm
I think you answered you own questions fred... I've read enough about you on here to know 2 things, 1 is you don't know much about football which is why you usually result to insults (which is strange from a man who claims to be of God) and 2 is that you are a cry baby tattle tale.

+1 lol

duecek

Quote from: strongandsteady on October 16, 2016, 08:44:39 pm
Name a team you think that will put 42 on Prescott

Nashville lol. May just put 91 up on em.

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 16, 2016, 09:20:58 pm
Yea, my bad, they beat Conway Christian, who beat y'all.

duecek

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 09:27:22 pm

That'd be a good non conference game to see

MynameisJeff

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: duecek on October 16, 2016, 09:27:22 pm
We'll never know cause they dropped Prescott form their schedule when DeQueen went to 5A. I think it was 2012, and I believe Prescott beat them that year...maybe some Prescott folks can correct me if I'm off on that.

WPWells

October 16, 2016, 09:32:08 pm #36 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 09:34:55 pm by Fred Bird
Quote from: Captain Oblivion on October 16, 2016, 09:23:38 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Want me to explain to you?

1. You dissed Hector. Most polls have them #2 in 2A behind England. Their game against Paris was canceled late in the first half. Hector was ready to pull away. There are plenty of reasons to doubt Mountain View, but the fact that they lost to Hector isn't one of them
2. Now you're resulting to personal attacks. Funny and ironic for the shoe to be on the other foot. I come on here and have fun and mess around with people, but I've never actually said anything I mean about someone's intelligence.
3. I don't know where this perception that I'm a crybaby or a tattletale comes from. I've served two different suspensions in the past month.

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 16, 2016, 09:32:08 pm

1. You dissed Hector. Most polls have them #2 in 2A.
Didn't really diss Hector. I'm sure they are a solid 2A team. They beat Paris 8-7. Is Paris ranked in anybody's top 15 or 20 in 3A? I don't think so.

WPWells

Read the rest of my post. I accidentally hit post too early

MynameisJeff

HECTOR & MOUNTAIN VIEW NEVER PLAYED FRED BIRD. ITS WAS MARSHALLLLLL, M.A.R.S.H.A.L.

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 16, 2016, 09:32:08 pm

1. You dissed Hector. Most polls have them #2 in 2A behind England. Their game against Paris was canceled late in the first half. Hector was ready to pull away. There are plenty of reasons to doubt Mountain View, but the fact that they lost to Hector isn't one of them
2. Now you're resulting to personal attacks. Funny and ironic for the shoe to be on the other foot. I come on here and have fun and mess around with people, but I've never actually said anything I mean about someone's intelligence.
3. I don't know where this perception that I'm a crybaby or a tattletale comes from. I've served two different suspensions in the past month.
Whatever dude...tell it to someone who cares.

WPWells

Okay then yeah we can hold that against you. Conway Christian is not good

MynameisJeff

Second game of the year....mtn view had them 20-7 at halftime.. If they played again it would be a different story wrote.

duecek

Anyone know of any injury between jville and Horatio? Horatios rb Martin back yet?

Jvlion15

Jville pretty healthy just missing one receiver since week 5 but should be back this week or next!

duecek

What's the turnout like this year for em? They have pretty good depth?

Jvlion15

Prolly bout 27 guys not a huge team really. They got good young classes in jr high they are 6-1 on the year

duecek

I think Horatio may have around 20

duecek

Dang lot think jessieville loses big. Wow

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: duecek on October 20, 2016, 01:25:32 pm
Dang lot think jessieville loses big. Wow
I was looking for the Jessieville wins big option since that's how it's gonna be.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas