• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston at Atkins

Started by xadboy, October 15, 2016, 03:34:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil Dad

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2016, 05:33:47 am
No doubt Atkins has improved a lot this year. Charleston doesn't play as well on grass or on the road but I still don't see Atkins winning.  If Charleston wins this game and gets home field adv throughout playoffs, then go ahead and scratch them into one of the final 2 spots.
I've got Charleston penciled in regardless of the outcome Friday night.

nastynice

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on October 18, 2016, 05:45:57 am
Alumni field is a tough place to play, huh Nastynice?
It was one year. All the other years it was a good cupcake to start the year off.

Ned_Flanders

Even the other guys think Charleston will win by 19.

The Dynasty

Quote from: macadoshis on October 18, 2016, 04:34:29 am
Storeys sophomore year says it all.   This team is filled with upperclassmen and 14 or 15 returning starters from last year's team.  Not comparable.

He also tore his ACL in the first half of that game if I'm not mistaken.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: nastynice on October 18, 2016, 06:48:41 am
It was one year. All the other years it was a good cupcake to start the year off.

What a great year it was. Don't ruin it for us with your logical talk

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Honest opinion after some film on both.  Charleston is the superior team.  Atkins will come out fighting and I don't believe will lay down.  The subpar competition in the recent past few weeks will show up for Charleston.  I don't believe they will be firing on all cylinders until the second half.  Tiggers win by 14 at minimum though.  If, they come in and the lack of competition doesn't show up, they will win by 21.

Ned_Flanders

You a regular Kirk Herbstriet there OLDSCHOOL 😂😂

ChucktownTiger

I think Ned has a crush on Oldschool

OLDSCHOOL82

^ That boy wont leave me alone.  I think he's related to adapted.

Ned_Flanders

I know the guy.   But we are not of relation.   He went to CL. Most of us Tigers don't associate with those folks.

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Your original story line is falling apart.  Thought you weren't associated/from chuck?

Ned_Flanders

Well I mighta went to school there for a day or two.

Ned_Flanders

As a matter of fact I had a class or 2 with you Chief.   We might have played football together a time or 2.

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Football was too physical for me.  I quit that non sense at an early age.

Ned_Flanders

Just keep playing it off as if I don't know who you are. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: RDP96 on October 17, 2016, 11:12:35 pm
I believe ty story's sophomore year everyone thought that Atkins didn't stand a chance and they proved them wrong.  I hope they can this time.  If not I just hope it's a good game.  Atkins in a nail biter like 5 yrs ago with a interception in the end zone to win the game.

Cause Charleston isn't as good as they were that year

The Dynasty

October 18, 2016, 09:12:52 am #66 Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:19:36 am by The Dynasty
Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 18, 2016, 09:09:35 am
Cause Charleston isn't as good as they were that year

I'm not so sure that's the case..... In fact that team wasn't as good as this one. They were young and inexperienced. Not to mention the D was not that good. They gave up over 25 points a game. 

GBattack

The lights at Alumni stadium were on before 6am today and will be tomorrow. Preparation...preparation...preparation.

Ned_Flanders

The Dynasty

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: The Dynasty on October 18, 2016, 09:52:40 am
That the light were on at 6 this morning.

Man dynasty, you figured out her riddle!

Ned_Flanders

The Dynasty

GBattack

Ned if you're referring to me having superpowers...then you'd be correct...😜

BAMA#16

Quote from: GBattack on October 18, 2016, 09:41:25 am
The lights at Alumni stadium were on before 6am today and will be tomorrow. Preparation...preparation...preparation.
Mine came home dripping in sweat, he was asking why is it so warm.

Ned_Flanders

Did you tell him it's Global warming?

Ned_Flanders

GB you are a teacher right?    If the answer is yes, then yes you have super powers.

GBattack

Ned I teach special education. Our superpowers reach far and wide...lol.

beach bum

Quote from: GBattack on October 18, 2016, 10:10:34 am
Ned I teach special education. Our superpowers reach far and wide...lol.

I work with those who have special needs as well.... Kudos to you. I am so happy to have the job I have now.

Ned_Flanders

Beach bum.  Do you teach @ Paris?

CapnObvious

Ned for a guy who is so dedicated to the "mill" you sure spend a lot of time trolling FF 🤔..

OLDSCHOOL82

I believe he has been referring to the "Rumor Mill", not feed mill, or lumber mill.  And he apparently likes to work out nude on public property.  For heavens sake I hope that security camera footage never reaches the web.

Ned_Flanders

Let's just say, with my profession I have lots of time to play. 😝

King of three a 78

Quote from: GBattack on October 18, 2016, 09:41:25 am
had practice have practice after school today as well linemen watch film squirrels throw scale   

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: King of three a 78 on October 18, 2016, 11:15:26 am
had practice have practice after school today as well linemen watch film squirrels throw scale

Decipher please.

Ned_Flanders

I'm not real sure what your sayin but, yeah that's what's goin on.

King of three a 78

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 18, 2016, 11:18:39 am
Decipher please.
lol linemen just watch film skill guys go over routes and defense coverages we have practice bright and early tomorrow so much fun!  :D

CapnObvious

I was thinking paper mill Old School , i believe he is responsible for all these nacho boxes on Friday nights 🤔..

OLDSCHOOL82

^Stop posting in school and pay attention to punctuation.  I know it seems irrelevant at this point in your young life, but it sure helps communication!

King of three a 78

lol alright and its study hall! haha but i love reading yalls comments its great to see we have fans that will stand up for us and all the work we put in to it!

Ned_Flanders

Senõr obvious nacho boxes are not made in a mill.  But if your are hinting around that I work in a factory you are wayyy off base.   Look more towards agriculture 🐔🐴

Lineman

So you enjoy the company of horses & chickens.  ;) ;) ;)

Ned_Flanders

I might work on a farm.  🍎 🍸

Ned_Flanders

Anyway, back to the game.  Charleston in a mercy rule @ half.

CapnObvious

I knew if anyone would know about the history of nachos it would be you , and my second guess was a sheep farmer so you must be related to ol adapted 🤔

adaptedtigerfan

You guys are killin me...... 

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 18, 2016, 01:05:46 pm
You guys are killin me......
Don't you mean you're killing yourself?  ;D

adaptedtigerfan

??  I guess think as you will Nasty. 

ChucktownTiger

I figured adapted would be at this one. Maybe hit up lake Atkins all day then enjoy the game.

ChucktownTiger

This game is gonna look a lot like the 06 games AlumniLights will remember that one. We held the greatest running back of all time to prettt much NO yards, and POUNDED the ball up and down the field. Derick Mcmakin had god knows how many yards. I think you'll see that again, a TOTAL TIGER DOMINATION!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas