• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston at Atkins

Started by xadboy, October 15, 2016, 03:34:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Black and Gold

WPWells

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 21, 2016, 09:37:54 pm
Final
Fred, I assume that last Atkins touchdown was scored against the Ctown cheerleaders.

WPWells

smallybells

They don't lack confidence on this board. History tells me to hold your bets on state  championships in football and shooty hoops until the chips fall :-)

WPWells

The people saying these things aren't even from Charleston...

smallybells

No, just listened to your chest beating for far too long lol

WPWells

Well when you win 5 rings in 11 years and are looking like you have a shot at 6 in 12

CoolBreeze

It's hard to argue with success.

smallybells

Is it?? Shooty hoops got man handled by a kid that is on the reserves for a mid major program and grace be with the football Hogs if Allen gets hurt. There are your facts.

WPWells

smallybells

On side

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 21, 2016, 09:05:32 pm
He'll only sit the first half
I think whole game, my son got kicked out at half last year and missed the whole next game

ChucktownTiger

That's just what I was told by a few people who are smarter than me. Could be wrong though.

Red Devil Dad

Hope everyone in Charleston makes it home safely. You guys are definitely the best team we have or will face the entire year. Second half kind of of fell apart on us tonight. Best of luck the rest of your season, I don't see any team beating you in the state.

smallybells

OLDSCHOOL82

CT,  that's the second ejection of the year.  Did that first lad have to sit the entire second game?  I believe that's the hs rule.  It's different than college.

CapnObvious

Old School the first guy got ejected in the 2nd half which I believe results in a full game suspension but this one was in the first half so I believe he will only have to sit out the first half next but I'm not 100% sure of the rule .

Skip Baymore

Quote from: smallybells on October 21, 2016, 10:12:11 pm
Is it?? Shooty hoops got man handled by a kid that is on the reserves for a mid major program and grace be with the football Hogs if Allen gets hurt. There are your facts.

I don't know about Shooty hoops, but making a conclusion about Ty Storey because he isn't the starter at this point for the Hogs, or because he had butter fingers on a play is absurd, IMO. 

beach bum

What I thought would happen did happen.... Go Tigers!

The Dynasty

Charleston just beat a good team by 30+ points. Atkins will be a tough out for anyone come playoffs. This D is just too good right now and when Ketter runs the ball like he did tonight it'll take a really good team to beat us. Best of luck to Atkins.

smallybells

Skip, I was making a reference to the chest beating that constantly floods these 3A threads from Charleston in bball and football. We can go opinion to opinion though, I wouldn't be suprised if he was never the starter for UA.

The Dynasty

Quote from: smallybells on October 22, 2016, 12:18:47 am
Skip, I was making a reference to the chest beating that constantly floods these 3A threads from Charleston in bball and football. We can go opinion to opinion though, I wouldn't be suprised if he was never the starter for UA.

Get use to it. We have a good shot at winning both this year.

Sounds like Ty snubbed you on an autograph or something. You should have probably wiped your nose and ate a breath mint or two before you asked him. Maybe next time bro.

BAMA#16

Quote from: Red Devil Dad on October 21, 2016, 10:43:26 pm
Hope everyone in Charleston makes it home safely. You guys are definitely the best team we have or will face the entire year. Second half kind of of fell apart on us tonight. Best of luck the rest of your season, I don't see any team beating you in the state.
Thanks for the hospitality, Atkins will bring some matchup problems into the postseason. I know there are going to be some sore kids in the morning.

GBattack

Quote from: BAMA#16 on October 22, 2016, 01:18:20 am
Thanks for the hospitality, Atkins will bring some matchup problems into the postseason. I know there are going to be some sore kids in the morning.

I've already passed out the ibuprofen in my house...lol.

Lineman

Quote from: GBattack on October 22, 2016, 01:30:07 am
I've already passed out the ibuprofen in my house...lol.
Mine didn't wait til we got home. What a game. Atkins is big & fast, I was a little concerned at the half, but the Tigers came out on fire the 2nd half. It was nice to chat with AS & RDD. Good luck in the playoffs.

Red Devil Dad

Good to talk to ya'll to. Good luck on your road to Little Rock. Outside of injuries or a complete meltdown I don't see anyone beating you. We will regroup and start preparing to make a run in the playoffs.

The Dynasty

Quote from: Red Devil Dad on October 22, 2016, 10:05:43 am
Good to talk to ya'll to. Good luck on your road to Little Rock. Outside of injuries or a complete meltdown I don't see anyone beating you. We will regroup and start preparing to make a run in the playoffs.

You guys have a good shot with the bracket you'll be in. Nice meeting you guys and good luck. Also nice watching the game next to Xadboy.

ChucktownTiger

Yes......enjoyed chatting with xadboy. He looked really good in that Charleston Tiger Hoodie and Hat. 😉😬

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Red Devil Dad on October 21, 2016, 10:43:26 pm
Kudos to you RDD. You are a class act. No recriminations or whining about the refs despite the disappointment you have to feel at the loss. My hat's off to you.

The Dynasty

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 22, 2016, 10:54:05 am
Yes......enjoyed chatting with xadboy. He looked really good in that Charleston Tiger Hoodie and Hat. 😉😬

Dang right he did!!!!

xadboy

Quote from: The Dynasty on October 22, 2016, 11:07:26 am
Dang right he did!!!!
I always look good! Really enjoyed watching the game with y'all. Definitely won't be the last time I come watch you play.

Black and Gold

Want to stop hearing the chest pounding? Either quit listening or beat us. Pretty simple.

Lineman

I'm betting you think Bo Mattingly is the best thing on the radio. Starter or not if a D1 school was to pay for my education, I'm in.

smallybells

Quote from: The Dynasty on October 22, 2016, 12:26:12 am
Get use to it. We have a good shot at winning both this year.

Sounds like Ty snubbed you on an autograph or something. You should have probably wiped your nose and ate a breath mint or two before you asked him. Maybe next time bro.

Who would want his autograph at this point? and don't assume everyone's personal hygiene is on par with your own.

smallybells

Quote from: Lineman on October 22, 2016, 02:17:17 pm
I'm betting you think Bo Mattingly is the best thing on the radio. Starter or not if a D1 school was to pay for my education, I'm in.

As would anyone,that wasn't the point, at all.

The Dynasty

Quote from: smallybells on October 27, 2016, 04:06:16 pm
Who would want his autograph at this point? and don't assume everyone's personal hygiene is on par with your own.

I always heard too many paint chips were harmful. You are a perfect example.

smallybells

Quote from: The Dynasty on October 28, 2016, 08:35:21 am
I always heard too many paint chips were harmful. You are a perfect example.

::) I'll get back with you in about a year when he is Kelly's back up or transferring out to an mid major/FCS school. You heard it hear forst!

The Dynasty

Quote from: smallybells on October 28, 2016, 03:29:11 pm
::) I'll get back with you in about a year when he is Kelly's back up or transferring out to an mid major/FCS school. You heard it hear forst!

Save it dufus. No one cares what you think.

Lineman

Quote from: smallybells on October 28, 2016, 03:29:11 pm
You have no idea what you're even talking about.

WPWells

Even if that did happen that would still be better than whatever his school has done

smallybells

Fred you are completely irrelevant at this point just be quiet. Nobody finds humor in your rhetoric any longer.

WPWells

Ironically, the above post wasn't meant to be funny. I bet you could cry a little more if you tried though. Kinda pathetic how you're wishing so much ill on a 20-year old kid. Did Ty steal your lunch money?

smallybells

Still. Irrelevant. Fred. Hush.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas