• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston at Atkins

Started by xadboy, October 15, 2016, 03:34:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

CT I would love to do that.  Unfortunately I have to work friday. And then I'm gonna go hang out with Mac & the gang @ Lamar.

ChucktownTiger

Mac gets your hopes up and then won't hang out. He ditched us pre game, halftime and post game last week.

Mr.Bearded

Atkins will compete in this game but it still won't be enough come the second half. Tigers by 21

AlumniLights

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 18, 2016, 02:47:52 pm
This game is gonna look a lot like the 06 games AlumniLights will remember that one. We held the greatest running back of all time to prettt much NO yards, and POUNDED the ball up and down the field. Derick Mcmakin had god knows how many yards. I think you'll see that again, a TOTAL TIGER DOMINATION!!!!

Ahhh yes...Good 'Ol Bobo. Not taking anything from him, because he pretty much dominated everyone in the conference that year...except the Tigers!  McMakin had a heck of a game, and lets not forget about 07, I believed Rick Fires had an articles proclaiming..."Tigers in a bit of a Pickle"....well....of those of you who do not know...that game ended much like 06..35-0...I believe CT is correct in predicting the beat down! Time to eat fellas!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: AlumniLights on October 18, 2016, 03:34:59 pm
Ahhh yes...Good 'Ol Bobo. Not taking anything from him, because he pretty much dominated everyone in the conference that year...except the Tigers!  McMakin had a heck of a game, and lets not forget about 07, I believed Rick Fires had an articles proclaiming..."Tigers in a bit of a Pickle"....well....of those of you who do not know...that game ended much like 06..35-0...I believe CT is correct in predicting the beat down! Time to eat fellas!

Is that last sentence a reference to the Tigers' propensity for devouring their opponents?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 16, 2016, 09:48:28 pm
Atkins wins 3-2 or by 137 points not counting a field goal.
Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 17, 2016, 10:41:43 am
Charleston South Carolina Vs Atkins Diet.

Jeff, the short yellow school bus is out front to take you home.

BAMA#16

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 18, 2016, 05:12:29 pm
Heard that, Coltfan.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 18, 2016, 05:12:29 pm

Best post so far this year

Clara Allen

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 18, 2016, 02:53:32 pm
CT I would love to do that.  Unfortunately I have to work friday. And then I'm gonna go hang out with Mac & the gang @ Lamar.

Am I part of the gang, adapted???

adaptedtigerfan

Warriors2 u got puddin on friday night?  If so u r in the gang.  😂😂

Clara Allen

For you adapted, I'll make the exception if I get back from Cedarville tomorrow night at a decent hour...
Always wanted to be in a gang... do we get bandanas?

Lineman

With Adapted it's more like sheepskin chaps & feather boas.

adaptedtigerfan

We all have the same pants and shirts.   We all carry a flag and beanbag.   

AlumniLights

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 18, 2016, 03:54:21 pm
Is that last sentence a reference to the Tigers' propensity for devouring their opponents?

I'll let you be the judge of that Mr. Cool.

The Ghost of Stephen Wood

With all due respect......

This one is over in the third. Atkins isn't even in the same league as the Tigers. It's a fact. With that being said, those facts didn't stop me from rolling victory stogie #8 fatter and tighter than any I've rolled this year. Why you might ask? Because it's the first of 2 championship cigars I'll enjoy this year. Atkins has a nice little thing going on the offensive side of the ball but they haven't played a defense like the Nasty Boys from Charleston. They crush bones. They crush spirits. They crush dreams. By 8:30 every Friday this season the team that has played the Tigers has realized that their dreams of a state title are over. Heck there has been a couple of times that the opposing team didn't even want to come out of the halftime locker room. Bones, spirits, dreams.... CRUSHED. More of the same in Pope County this Friday. I'm positive that Atkins will pull it back together the rest of the season and will be a tough out come playoff time. But when the Tigers roll into the 72823 there will be 0 fun to be had for the Devils. So # 8 is rolled. I have the Dalwhinnie 15 on ice and I got 8-0 on my mind. Here we come Atkins. I would tell you to prepare yourself but there just isn't any way to prepare for this.

This D will be Nasty
My Benz will be smokey.
When I'm driving I-40.
With the Conference Trophy.

Later haters.....

Longfellow

Truly the poetry of a master

AlumniLights

Quote from: The Ghost of Stephen Wood on October 19, 2016, 08:30:26 am
With all due respect......

This one is over in the third. Atkins isn't even in the same league as the Tigers. It's a fact. With that being said, those facts didn't stop me from rolling victory stogie #8 fatter and tighter than any I've rolled this year. Why you might ask? Because it's the first of 2 championship cigars I'll enjoy this year. Atkins has a nice little thing going on the offensive side of the ball but they haven't played a defense like the Nasty Boys from Charleston. They crush bones. They crush spirits. They crush dreams. By 8:30 every Friday this season the team that has played the Tigers has realized that their dreams of a state title are over. Heck there has been a couple of times that the opposing team didn't even want to come out of the halftime locker room. Bones, spirits, dreams.... CRUSHED. More of the same in Pope County this Friday. I'm positive that Atkins will pull it back together the rest of the season and will be a tough out come playoff time. But when the Tigers roll into the 72823 there will be 0 fun to be had for the Devils. So # 8 is rolled. I have the Dalwhinnie 15 on ice and I got 8-0 on my mind. Here we come Atkins. I would tell you to prepare yourself but there just isn't any way to prepare for this.

This D will be Nasty
My Benz will be smokey.
When I'm driving I-40.
With the Conference Trophy.

Later haters.....

^This Ish right here is a revelation!

Mister Fister

Mister Wood sir,  was week 3 a championship stogie?  I mean there is a trophy involved.  I guess when the trophy only leaves it's cabinet for 1 night a year it's not really a big deal.

I love a good cigar but I'm usually not one to roll my own.  Do you think you could roll 2 for this blowout that is fixing to take place?

We can run down to Blackwell and get us a 30pk of Mickys big mouths and have a good ole time after this game.

The Ghost of Stephen Wood

Quote from: Mister Fister on October 19, 2016, 09:03:07 am
Mister Wood sir,  was week 3 a championship stogie?  I mean there is a trophy involved.  I guess when the trophy only leaves it's cabinet for 1 night a year it's not really a big deal.

I love a good cigar but I'm usually not one to roll my own.  Do you think you could roll 2 for this blowout that is fixing to take place?

We can run down to Blackwell and get us a 30pk of Mickys big mouths and have a good ole time after this game.

1) I think you answered that yourself.

2) #8 is 2 rolled into 1.

3) Anytime with the Ghost is a good ole time. That's how legends roll.

Mister Fister

For this to be the biggest game of the year for both teams, I'm hearing a bunch of crickets.   I'm just over here with a 6pk of Rocky Mountain freshness I got from Nubbin Ridge this morning watching this concrete dry and playing on my phone.

I sure thought there would be a lot more conversation about the game with it being a big game.

The Dynasty

The boys were still going at it hard at 7:30 this morning. They have really took it up a notch in preparation this week. Huge game with a lot riding on it. I am ready for Friday.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: Mister Fister on October 19, 2016, 11:06:16 am
For this to be the biggest game of the year for both teams, I'm hearing a bunch of crickets.   I'm just over here with a 6pk of Rocky Mountain freshness I got from Nubbin Ridge this morning watching this concrete dry and playing on my phone.

I sure thought there would be a lot more conversation about the game with it being a big game.

Come pour my side porch and front porch for me. My wife is gonna kill me if I don't get it poured

BAMA#16

This game can't get here fast enough!!!

GBattack

My son has had his study sheet pulled up on his phone since he got home from practice this morning. I read through a bit of it with him. I now know how to tell when to expect a pass and when to expect a run. Lol. Us Mom's learn something new everyday. 😜

Mister Fister

Mister ChucktownTiger if you are who I think you are just hit me up and I'll come make you a bid for those slabs.  We don't need Mrs. Tiger angry.

nastynice

Quote from: GBattack on October 19, 2016, 02:03:52 pm
My son has had his study sheet pulled up on his phone since he got home from practice this morning. I read through a bit of it with him. I now know how to tell when to expect a pass and when to expect a run. Lol. Us Mom's learn something new everyday. 😜
Do the kids not go to school in Charleston?

nastynice

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 19, 2016, 12:08:54 pm
Come pour my side porch and front porch for me. My wife is gonna kill me if I don't get it poured
If you'd finish a little higher with your next couple batches, you'd be able to hire someone to do it for you!

The Dynasty

Quote from: nastynice on October 19, 2016, 02:06:52 pm

The kids were out of school today due to teacher in-service.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: nastynice on October 19, 2016, 02:08:44 pm
If you'd finish a little higher with your next couple batches, you'd be able to hire someone to do it for you!
There just never enough money by the time it gets to me LOL

adaptedtigerfan

CT I'm with ya.   There's never enough when it gets to me either.

ChucktownTiger

If this game goes like the last two we may be home before the news. It's all business this week. Another smackdown by the Tigers is coming shortly. I hope they play back in black and welcome to the jungle on pre game like they did in 06. That's like giving a Tiger a bump of good Columbian Bang Bang. You're basically handing the game over

nastynice

October 19, 2016, 02:29:38 pm #131 Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:32:11 pm by nastynice
Totally off the subject but you Charleston goons will like this. I'm sitting here at the school waiting to pick up my daughter and I notice we have  4 basketball goals up outside the school. WTH our kids don't play b-ball, what a waste of money.

adaptedtigerfan

Haha that's funny Nasty. And I resent that goin.  I thought we were friends.   But all that might have changed since u started accusing me of stuff😜

Black and Gold

Quote from: nastynice on October 19, 2016, 02:06:52 pm
The majority are home schooled. Well, the ones that play sports that is.

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 19, 2016, 02:32:03 pm
Haha that's funny Nasty. And I resent that goin.  I thought we were friends.   But all that might have changed since u started accusing me of stuff😜
Sorry bout the goons part. I typed goobs but it corrected to goons.

The Dynasty

Quote from: nastynice on October 19, 2016, 02:29:38 pm
Totally off the subject but you Charleston goons will like this. I'm sitting here at the school waiting to pick up my daughter and I notice we have  4 basketball goals up outside the school. WTH our kids don't play b-ball, what a waste of money.

They haven't played football in awhile either.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: The Dynasty on October 19, 2016, 03:26:51 pm
They haven't played football in awhile either.

Good one dynasty.  I have a strong feeling that, starting in 2018, this game will be played every year. 

The Dynasty

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2016, 03:41:10 pm
Good one dynasty.  I have a strong feeling that, starting in 2018, this game will be played every year.

Good deal. You can check out our 2014 state championship flag above the scoreboard while you are here.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 19, 2016, 02:17:38 pm
CT I'm with ya.   There's never enough when it gets to me either.

The money makes it to you in your house?

AlumniLights

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 19, 2016, 02:18:02 pm
If this game goes like the last two we may be home before the news. It's all business this week. Another smackdown by the Tigers is coming shortly. I hope they play back in black and welcome to the jungle on pre game like they did in 06. That's like giving a Tiger a bump of good Columbian Bang Bang. You're basically handing the game over

Coach Wood lost his mind when they started playing "our" music.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: The Dynasty on October 19, 2016, 03:42:44 pm
Good deal. You can check out our 2014 state championship flag above the scoreboard while you are here.

Will gladly acknowledge it.  Have no beef with ya this year.  Nor next.  But the next...  Best get used to enjoying the past.

adaptedtigerfan

Let me guess, ya got a stud nose guard?  😬

The Dynasty

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2016, 03:46:57 pm
Will gladly acknowledge it.  Have no beef with ya this year.  Nor next.  But the next...  Best get used to enjoying the past.

We appreciate that.

That'll be an interesting situation.

I guess we will have to wait and see. You just never know how things will pan out.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 19, 2016, 03:46:57 pm

The Past? That's where Booneville thrives

ChucktownTiger

Looks at it this way though OS82, you could be Paris. Good news is u can live in and enjoy the past. Poor eagles just have to hope for a better future

The Dynasty

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 19, 2016, 03:54:47 pm
The Past? That's where Booneville thrives

That's why they still run a Ken Hatfield offense. Why don't y'all let Doc throw 10 to 12 passes per game? The forward pass can be your friend.

Lineman

Quote from: The Dynasty on October 19, 2016, 04:00:44 pm
That's why they still run a Ken Hatfield offense. Why don't y'all let Doc throw 10 to 12 passes per game? The forward pass can be your friend.
If they go too fast that horn may not be able to keep up.

ChucktownTiger

nastynice

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 19, 2016, 04:23:29 pm
True that, or the canon
Trust me, the cannon can keep up. We got lots of fireworks left over from last year.

The Dynasty

Quote from: nastynice on October 19, 2016, 04:45:58 pm
Trust me, the cannon can keep up. We got lots of fireworks left over from last year.

Nice one!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas