• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Genoa vs Fouke "Battle of the bridge"

Started by WorkOrder, October 15, 2016, 11:32:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WorkOrder

Genoa has never taken the 6foot trophy back home. Do they have what it takes to get it done this year????

Foukeatraz

ARTexan

Fouke will keep the trophy in Fouke!! 27 - 14!

panther86

This will be a good game but experience will finish on top
Fouke  20
Genoa  7

WorkOrder

Who will be the 5 seed from that conference?

BIG-G

Markadomous

5 seed will b McGee. Junction Fordyce Smackover Fouke Mcgee.

WorkOrder

Looks like Genoa could end up with the 5 seed. Am i wrong?

panther86

They have to beat Fouke to get 5th because they lost to McGhee. If Fouke wins out they will be the 4th seed.

Wheres your Defense

Fouke will have to quit fumbling the ball.  Fouke's defense has been playing pretty good.  This might be the year for Genoa to take the trophy home.  If they had the same team that beat Foreman!!!  I just don't think they do!!  With the defense playing so well, i think Fouke will shut out the dragons!!!  I'm going with Fouke.  Fouke 13 Genoa Central 0

hootingowl

Was very impressed with the Fouke defense. Genoa will not score on them. Mcgehee gonna win 2 of next 3 and get 3 seed

Proud Buckaroo

October 17, 2016, 09:54:57 pm #11 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:56:43 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: hootingowl on October 17, 2016, 09:53:59 pm
Was very impressed with the Fouke defense. Genoa will not score on them. Mcgehee gonna win 2 of next 3 and get 3 seed

Lol. You mean... 4th seed?

panther86

hootingowl

If mcgehee beats lake village, then surprises smackover, that should give em a 3 seed. We will see

panther86

It's game day in Panther land!!! How does everyone feel after a week of practice?

COACHemUP

Foukes defense has been playing well since the Smackover loss.  Winning the second half in a loss against Fordyce. limiting JC To two scores in that loss, then beating McGhee. Genoa doesn't have even close the talent at offense that the last 4 teams have possessed.  Offensively Fouke has struggled ( being nice ) moving the ball against the better teams in our conference.  My prediction: close at halftime, then Fouke pulls away by 3-4 scores.

BIG-G

I agree Fouke has a good defense and true they
Held some of the better teams offense , tonight
It will be a different story as Genoa's confidence
And both sides offense and defense will push Fouke
back and push the offense forward. It will be a close
Game .

BASSMASTER01

Wildman

As I have read on this website before, officiating at Fouke is unreal. They should not be allowed to have games there. Its shameful for the kids that play against them as seniors at their place because they have lost before the first kickoff.

panther86

Wow was you at this game the one truly bad call was against us the worst officials I've seen this year was at McGhee they tried everything they could to help McGhee win that ballgame but couldn't so if you wasn't at this game don't spread rumors if you was please tel usl what you seen

COACHemUP

I've posted this before. I've watched every Fouke game the last 4 years and haven't seen anything like what gets posted.  There are bad calls every game. But what I've seen is It usually evens out in the end. 

tacklethis...

Quote from: COACHemUP on October 22, 2016, 11:10:21 am
I've posted this before. I've watched every Fouke game the last 4 years and haven't seen anything like what gets posted.  There are bad calls every game. But what I've seen is It usually evens out in the end.

Well you can trust me...it has happened in the past at Fouke.

Wildman

I was at the game. I saw ruffing the passer and pass interference that wasn't called. Late hit out of bounds that wasn't called. Off sides on a kick off that Fouke recovered that wasn't called. Players taunting that wasn't called. That's is just what I saw on one side of the field.

ARTexan

Roughing the passer, lol! They threw like two passes, one was intercepted!! You're full of it...... that was a fair called game, quit making excuses.

Wildman

No excuses just facts. Many saw it too. Most all the schools that play at Fouke say the same things. I guess they are all making excuses?

ARTexan

"Ruffing" the passer, no one saw that! Taunting? That's a joke too.... Fouke recovered the onside kick because the Genoa kid ran from it, there was no off sides...excuses...there is no facts in any of your comments. Not even on the Fouke vs McGehee post where you were trolling!! Move on

panther86

Holy smoke who is this guy? Must be old basketball fan because he doesn't know anything about football or football rules. Roughing the passer holy smoke

Wildman

I'll move on when I want to move on. I don't take orders from the likes of you. I have heard that there are some schools in the area that will not even play Fouke because of the their actions. Ruffing the passer is fact off sides on kick off is fact taunting fact and I love the way they spotted the ball for Fouke. Your reputation is what it is for a reason. I didn't give you that reputation. You earned it.

panther86

SORE LOOSER hate the reputation your given your ever time you type a statement on here!!!

ARTexan

Markadomous

I hope Fouke gets the 5 seed. They can come drive an hour and fifteen minutes northeast to Prescott in the first round

XFalkonz

October 22, 2016, 04:10:45 pm #31 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:36:57 pm by XFalkonz
Since the vast majority of the Fouke posters on this thread are Fouke football coaches, I have to say that you cannot blame Fouke for the officals or the fact that they hired that particular set of officials. It was genius. Yes, GC laid the ball on the ground and did not play aggressive on offense or defense at times. Yes Fouke played a good game and planned well. They got a crew that only called one more penalty on GC than they did Fouke. You cannot blame Fouke for getting in the offical on their sidelines ear all game long. That offical threw all but two flags that were thrown all night long ( if you don't count the two that were thrown by the offical on our sideline that were waved off mysteriously). You cannot blame the Fouke coaches for using illegal tactics such as cutting the guard with a linebacker or cutting the lead blocker with a linebacker. It isn't their fault if the officals are so incompetent or inept to call those things. I do question the late hit out of bounds by the GC kid that was holding onto the Fouke player so that he didn't trip over the rise on the sideline and run headlong into the fence but it is what it is. Taunting is part of the game both sides had their participants. The white hat ( the most inept incompetent offical in the state of Arkansas and one of the most unprofessional humans to ever officiate a game) made sure to tell the GC sideline that he was tired of hearing the mouthing....I am sure he ran over to coach'emup I mean Barker and tell him because he said he did ....you betcha he did...of course you can't say Fouke was cheating...they did exactly what they knew the crew would let them do...it isn't their fault...it isn't their fault that the crew allowed the Fouke linebacker to "fall" on the GC QB when he was out of bounds...twice. Fouke used a good game plan to win the game. The officals didn't fumble the ball or throw interceptions to give Fouke the ball back. The officals have no idea that if the lead blocker wraps up the DE and throws him to the ground that it is a holding. Don't blame the saintly coaches from Fouke for the spotting the ball or the setting the ball ready for play that took 40 seconds for Fouke and 5 seconds for GC. It isn't their fault...they were just doing what was allowed. That isn't cheating ( and I am serious on this) that is smart coaching. GC has to learn how to do the things that won't get called better.

Wheres your Defense

The Game is over, Fouke wins again!!  4th shut out in the 7 games of the rivalry!!  Drew Central is up next!!
Good luck to the Dragons next week!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ARTexan

XFalkonz

October 22, 2016, 06:13:35 pm #34 Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 06:17:30 pm by XFalkonz
Quote from: ARTexan on October 22, 2016, 05:46:43 pm
Dang coach Binkley, I mean XFalconz,!
Nope I am Lyda...I have the guts to say it...unlike you who likes to hide

ARTexan

I'm not a coach, I'm a parent. Jojo. What am I hiding from?

XFalkonz

Nothing now...you are exposed like me...isn't it liberating

ARTexan

Lol, I've been exposed! Everyone on here knows me!! Everyone in Genoa knows me... i keep it civil and say nothing negative about anyone or any team on here. Just wondering why I needed to hide? Regardless of everything, that was a good game last night, good group of kids on both sides!!!

XFalkonz

It was a very physical battle and it was a very intense game...it was what it was supposed to be ...exciting.

And I do know who you are now....I have seen you at games before

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas