• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harmony Haskell Grove @ Prescott

Started by WorkOrder, October 15, 2016, 09:41:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WorkOrder

Reddie96

Beaver Fever

After seeing both play, Prescott by 28.  Prescotts physicality surprised me.

strongandsteady

Captain Oblivion

All I keep hearing is that the big 7A coach has these kids playing ball...all I know is that 7 weeks into the season HHG is 4-3, a year ago BHG was 5-2, so tell me again what he's done. And that's with Benton's back up qb and 5 other kids "moving" in.

Markadomous

He's drawing a big paycheck that's what he's doing. And probably laughing all the way to the bank. Prescott wins this one as bad as they want.

WorkOrder

Coaches don't play the games, the kids do.

SR30

Everyone tends to forget Calley is taking over a program who lived by the running game with the great Coach Parker. It's going to take a full season to change that imo... once he gets his people in the right spot HHG will be a great team. Biggest downfall is I see them moving up to 4A next cycle.

flow51

Coach Calley will do great things at HHG.... Come on guys it's his first year and trying to get things the way he wants them. He isn't trying to lose... Not trying to just draw the check... He has the kids best interest at heart. Give the guy a break. You don't go undefeated year in and year out.

WorkOrder

Are there not any posters form Harmony Haskell Grove?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: WorkOrder on October 18, 2016, 07:31:02 am
Are there not any posters form Harmony Haskell Grove?

There was one. But her son graduated last year.

KOJACK

Wildcat Football

Don't forget Coach Calley played for the Gurdon Go-Devils, so he has plenty of experience losing to the Curley Wolves...OUCH!  His Go-Devil teams never scored a point from 7th-12th grade against Prescott - look it up in the archives from 1982-86.  His Benton players have made them a better team though, not sure what is going on with the most recent loses, but they are still contenders come playoff time where anything can happen with a decent pass attack and defense. Calley is a great motivator and coach though and a good guy with admirable character traits.  HG is lucky he wanted to be their coach, good for the kids and program at Haskell.  Remember, just a few years ago they didn't even have football, now the whole community rallies around it...used to be a basketball school!

Wile E. Coyote

Dr. Defense

Beaver Fever

Prescott by 21.  Hhg is still a year away

CapnObvious

HHG gets back to early season form and pulls the upset 24-21 !

Lumberjackfan1978

KREWSAWHEWSKI

If I had to pick an upset this week in 3A, this would be it.  Prescott coming off what would appear to be the conference title game with GR.  HHG hasn't played well lately.  The conditions seem right for an upset.  But, if I were putting $$ on the game I would go with the numbers.

Wolves-  34
Birds- 14

Captain Oblivion

Quote from: CapnObvious on October 18, 2016, 07:08:38 pm
HHG gets back to early season form and pulls the upset 24-21 !
You are obviously joking  ;D

big lefty

MynameisJeff

The only team I strongly believe beats mtn view if they face them, Prescott curly fries.

SR30

Dude you obsession with Mt view wining state this year leads me to beleive you just returned from living in Colorado for an extended period.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: SR30 on October 19, 2016, 09:26:50 pm
Dude you obsession with Mt view wining state this year leads me to beleive you just returned from living in Colorado for an extended period.
Rocky Mountain High?

Danold Dump

My Curleywolves win easy.  Why was this thread even started?....This thread is a disaster.  We all know who comes out on top.

Captain Oblivion

Prescott gets by, but closer than everyone(except hootens) expects. Homecoming and the hangover from glen rose will cause a slow start but they will eventually get rolling.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 20, 2016, 12:48:25 pm
My Curleywolves win easy.  Why was this thread even started?....This thread is a disaster.  We all know who comes out on top.

Its like The Donald has gotten on FF  :D :D :D

HeadBussa08

Prescott 28-8. This is always a hard fought game. will be closer than score indicates

WorkOrder

RabidWolf

RabidWolf

RabidWolf

strongandsteady

Prescott came out with something to prove tonight 41-0 in the first half

RabidWolf

RabidWolf

Subs for both teams in to start the 3rd

GrindTime

41-0 was the final looks like Glen rose aint do nothing but P.ss prescott off... :o

Captain Oblivion

Kinda surprised it was so lopsided. I figured the Wolves would win but I didn't expect 41-0 at the half... I watched Haskell earlier in the year and thought their offense was solid. I guess it was a rough night for the Cardinals.

RabidWolf

HHG d couldn't handle the tempo in the first half. Idk if their lineman play both ways. But they looked gassed on the Prescotts 1st drive honestly. Defense had a hard time getting set. It looked like they hadn't seen anything like Prescotts pace.

strongandsteady

Yeah Prescott's tempo looked like it picked it up the fastest it's been all season

MynameisJeff

You're only as fast as your slowest man, apparently Prescott doesn't have a slow man.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas