• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Rose at Centerpoint

Started by G.C21, October 14, 2016, 09:51:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G.C21

Both teams have lost to Prescott so how do you think this will turn out

WPWells

I think we'll have all-Americans on the field

CoolBreeze

Expect Glen Rose to come roaring back after the tough loss to Prescott. Centerpoint had better have their best game on.

SR30

October 14, 2016, 10:18:36 pm #3 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:24:11 pm by SR30
I think we have @$$ clowns named Fred.....on the note of the game Centerpoint will be another tough battle

WPWells

Curleywolf Fan

Glen Rose better have their A game next week because Centerpoint is a really good team and they gave Prescott all they wanted.

TurkeyHunter

If Glen Rose comes in with there heads down they'll lose, Centerpoint playing at a High level right now and the game is in Rosboro.

I'll take the Knights by 2 

SR30

I'm glad we agree on the fact your a @$$ clowns. First thing we have ever agreed on

WPWells

I'm not a clown. Just stick with the first part

TurkeyHunter

How about we keep this talk free of stupid arguing and bickering and keep the talk about the game next Friday night.

A lot riding on this game, 2nd place and a home playoff game at stake

WPWells

G.C21

Quote from: BLOCKMEIFUCAN on October 14, 2016, 10:39:04 pm
How about we keep this talk free of stupid arguing and bickering and keep the talk about the game next Friday night.

A lot riding on this game, 2nd place and a home playoff game at stake
I agree lets keep this about the game

TurkeyHunter

To bad dumb ignorant fricks like Fred have turned FF into a joke,  10-12 years ago a person could come on here and talk football, can't hardly do that anymore and that's why I don't get on here much.

WPWells

Quote from: BLOCKMEIFUCAN on October 14, 2016, 11:06:28 pm
To bad dumb ignorant fricks like Fred have turned FF into a joke,  10-12 years ago a person could come on here and talk football, can't hardly do that anymore and that's why I don't get on here much.

Good words. Could we stick to football, though?

TurkeyHunter

Quote from: Fred Bird on October 14, 2016, 11:14:39 pm
Good words. Could we stick to football, though?

You get what you wanted bud, figured you would be happy.

WorkOrder

Ned_Flanders

Hahaha. Stick to the game

That's funny right there.

Welcome to FF fellas.

Reddie96

Really tough call on this one. Centerpoint is playing aggressive and very physical on defense. Their offense has really clicked yet so this could be one heck of a game.
Knights 27
Beavers 20

maytag

Beaver Fever

I don't think CP is ready to beat us yet, mental toughness plays a big role in this one.

Cupkake24

gonna go with glen rose in a close one

Cupkake24

gonna go with glen rose in a close one

Captain Oblivion

Two solid defenses going at it. Should be for 2nd place in the 5-3A. My heart says Centerpoint, but my head and gut says Glen Rose.

CHSKnightsFan

Quote from: Captain Oblivion on October 15, 2016, 08:53:54 pm
Two solid defenses going at it. Should be for 2nd place in the 5-3A. My heart says Centerpoint, but my head and gut says Glen Rose.

This seems to be my thoughts exactly.

strongandsteady

Watched both of them play and I have to give the edge to Glen Rose. Their OL and DL will win them the game.

NewRecruit

I have also seen both teams play, and I would have to give the edge to Centerpoint. Talent wise it is very close. Both teams seem to be improving. When I saw Centerpoint and Prescott play it was a defensive battle (as was the Prescott and Glen Rose game). However, I think I would give the edge to Centerpoint's defense. Centerpoint had 4 or 5 turnovers in the Prescott game and a blocked punt inside the 10 yard line. Two very good teams, but I am going with Centerpoint 27-21.

HeadBussa08

NewRecruit

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 16, 2016, 09:36:24 pm
GR wins 14-13
You could be right, but either way it should be a heck of a game.

Captain Oblivion

This is where I'll be come Friday night. I was thinking Smackover, but after that thrashing they got by Fordyce I think it's a no brainer.

NewRecruit

I will be there too! I think this will be the best game in 3A this week. Possibly in the state!

ISU7

Remember teams do not play the same way every Friday. 
CP 28
GR 27

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Captain Oblivion on October 16, 2016, 09:57:51 pm
This is where I'll be come Friday night. I was thinking Smackover, but after that thrashing they got by Fordyce I think it's a no brainer.

It doesn't matter what smackovers/junction city records are. This game is always and will always be one to watch. Very competitive rivalry. But, you have your own opinion. We all have one.

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 17, 2016, 06:14:51 am
It doesn't matter what smackovers/junction city records are. This game is always and will always be one to watch. Very competitive rivalry. But, you have your own opinion. We all have one.

Opinions are like FredBirds:  everybody has one and they all stink!!  Sorry Fred, I couldn't resist.

Should be a great game.

Knights stick it to the Beavers  34-24

FootballGuru123

Glen Rose doesn't stand a chance Against Centerpoint. They are running on all cylinders and could beat any team they choose

SR30

Lol wow....ow I can honestly say I laughed out loud... can beat any team out there??? That is comical

Jimbo Morphis

Centerpoint has one of the best teams in the state. At least they did all summer.

strongandsteady

Glen Rose stands a lot of chances Idk why Centerpoint has all this confidence all of a sudden they hadn't played anybody but Prescott and Mount Ida and both were losses

CHSKnightsFan

Most Centerpoint fans are excited because of how big the game is. Most do not believe we will blow Glen Rose out. The people posting that are not fans but trolls.

MynameisJeff

What we really care about is this:
Mtn View 28 Glen Rose 14
Mtn View 48 Centerpoint 7

SR30

I keep hearing Mt. View this Mt. View that. I hope they play a physical brand of ball. There is no finesse or nice guys in the 5- 3A.. the top 4 teams play smash mouth football.. especially the top 2 seeds

MynameisJeff

Last week from Green Forrest game

MynameisJeff

What isn't physical about downhill running right in your face, what really surprises me is that they have a passing game now to throw you off. It use to be run 99% of the time, not the case now. And mtn view got caught in the perfect year of having that and the top 3 defense in class 3a.

NewRecruit

Quote from: FootballGuru123 on October 19, 2016, 11:31:45 am
Glen Rose doesn't stand a chance Against Centerpoint. They are running on all cylinders and could beat any team they choose
It is obvious that you are new (1 Post!).  Be careful what you say!

NewRecruit

Quote from: strongandsteady on October 19, 2016, 12:02:34 pm
Glen Rose stands a lot of chances Idk why Centerpoint has all this confidence all of a sudden they hadn't played anybody but Prescott and Mount Ida and both were losses
I have not heard anyone from Centerpoint on any board talking like this all year.  I think this is someone trying to get something started between the two schools. To be honest, the Glen Rose/Centerpoint thread has been pretty calm.  I think both teams know the significance of the game and are more focused on the game instead of worried about what everybody else is saying!  Should've been "Game of the Week".

strongandsteady

Quote from: NewRecruit on October 19, 2016, 01:17:33 pm
I have not heard anyone from Centerpoint on any board talking like this all year.  I think this is someone trying to get something started between the two schools. To be honest, the Glen Rose/Centerpoint thread has been pretty calm.  I think both teams know the significance of the game and are more focused on the game instead of worried about what everybody else is saying!  Should've been "Game of the Week".
I agree it should've been game of the week but no I'm not trying to start anything between these schools.

NewRecruit

Quote from: strongandsteady on October 19, 2016, 01:45:49 pm
I agree it should've been game of the week but no I'm not trying to start anything between these schools.
Oh, I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about "FootballGuru123". First and only post ever made with that username. 

BAMA#16

dragondad

Quote from: FootballGuru123 on October 19, 2016, 11:31:45 am

Guess that really depends on who they choose.

blackcat23

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas