• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cedarville at Lamar

Started by MICHAELSPAPPY, October 14, 2016, 09:00:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dynasty

Quote from: BigWillie#12 on October 20, 2016, 11:32:54 am
Respect ??? I don't have any respect for Charleston they run the score up on everyone and that dont play with good sportsmanship and they coaches are a bunch of cry baby

Sounds like we've beaten the breaks off of lil' Willie a time or two.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: The Dynasty on October 20, 2016, 11:42:05 am
Sounds like we've beaten the breaks off of lil' Willie a time or two.

This doesn't sound right....

adaptedtigerfan

AlumniLights

Quote from: BigWillie#12 on October 20, 2016, 11:32:54 am
Respect ??? I don't have any respect for Charleston they run the score up on everyone and that dont play with good sportsmanship and they coaches are a bunch of cry baby

#BigWillystyle....run up the score?  Go play others throughout 3A and see if you get the sympathy from them. I heard through the grapevine ol' Jones ain't easy to deal with either. I do not know this for a fact therefore I can't elaborate. But think about classless the next time a team has a chance to put the breaks and continues to stomp on your throat. Food for thought. take care now, bye bye then.

Red Devil Dad

Don't know about other teams experience, but Charleston and Harding Academy have always been the classiest teams we play.

macadoshis

I would have to agree from personal experience, that Charleston is the classiest team I've seen in person in my lifetime.  From the players to the coaches down to the fans.  That's a direct reflection on the parents that raise these young men and the coaches that have then during their sports careers.  I can't think of one bad thing I could say about them. 

xadboy

Agree with Mac, Ctown was up 37-0 at the half. Only one starter played in second half and that was the kicker. As far as running up the score, it doesn't help when we give the ball to Ctown 3 times inside of our own 20 yard line. Ctown has some very nice fans as well.

The Dynasty

We appreciate it fellas. You two are always a pleasure to talk to. Good luck tonight.

TheTruth2010

warriors#32

Clara Allen

Dynasty I'm crushed.  You didn't speak to me at the game.....
Adapted be sure and say hi!

Warriors023

14-12 lamar with 4:57 in 2nd

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Warriors023 on October 21, 2016, 07:44:52 pm
14-12 lamar with 4:57 in 2nd
what in the world is going on there?

xadboy

Clara Allen

20-18 final.  Ugleeeee win

beach bum

Good job Cedarville. They must have really uglied the game up and that is the surprise score in the 4-3A for sure. I am surprised to see that score.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas