• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke at McGehee

Started by owl84, October 07, 2016, 10:50:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

owl84

I have heard Fouke can pound the ball. We run pretty well but i heard we had a lot of personal fouls against us at GC so we better shape up.

ARTexan

Owl we have lots of penalties aginst us this year as well. We have looked pretty bad the last 3 weeks. Understandable playing Smackover, Fordyce, and JC. Hopefully we will get it ironed out this week.

Paperman

mtindian42

Jimbo Morphis

Mcgehee has 2 starters not playing this week for getting ejected at Genoa. Our kids have to learn that getting your crotch grabbed every play and the officials laughing about it is how they play in Texas. That and homecoming distractions make me nervous.

XFalkonz

Well I know the starters that got ejected wasn't the one that took the football and threw it and hit our safety ( who never actually touched him) after he got tackled INTO the end zone or the one that slapped our player, in front of our bench, after he tackled him or maybe the one that speared our fullback in the back after he was running through the end zone. That must be ok to do while playing in Mississippi. I personally heard the mouthing that was going on and both sides were not saints. If you want to gripe about the officials ...they were from central Arkansas not from hometown.

Maynard G Krebs

Teenage boys grabbing other boys crotches?  Just how homely are the hometown girls?  😜😜😜😜😜

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: XFalkonz on October 10, 2016, 11:24:02 am
Well I know the starters that got ejected wasn't the one that took the football and threw it and hit our safety ( who never actually touched him) after he got tackled INTO the end zone or the one that slapped our player, in front of our bench, after he tackled him or maybe the one that speared our fullback in the back after he was running through the end zone. That must be ok to do while playing in Mississippi. I personally heard the mouthing that was going on and both sides were not saints. If you want to gripe about the officials ...they were from central Arkansas not from hometown.
Be careful i'll have you sitting in the bleachers next year. Just saying our kids have to learn not to respond. Is crotch grabbing being coached or did the kids come up with that on their own?

XFalkonz

Quote from: Oldman on October 10, 2016, 12:45:27 pm
Be careful i'll have you sitting in the bleachers next year. Just saying our kids have to learn not to respond. Is crotch grabbing being coached or did the kids come up with that on their own?
Haha...I am on the field now so nah nah...no crotch grabbing isn't coached...at least I haven't taught the Dline or Oline to do it...but anyone that has ever played the game knows it happens...I assume our kids learned it from all the other teams that did it to us forever...I hear the complaining and moaning from our kids talking about it all the time...I would like to say we used to be civilized back in the day...but I can't say that...I knew guys that used to sharpen the helmet buckles to razor sharp edges....I haven't told our kids about that one and hope none of the little rocket scientist figure it out...good luck to y'all

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 10, 2016, 11:55:48 am
Teenage boys grabbing other boys crotches?  Just how homely are the hometown girls?  😜😜😜😜😜

Maynard, when did you graduate to football from watching them tear down the old Endicott building?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 10, 2016, 03:37:29 pm
Maynard, when did you graduate to football from watching them tear down the old Endicott building?

Dobie... Is that you?

panther86

This thread is to talk about how Fouke is going to beat McGhee. Not all the crying from last week's game. Get over it an get ready to face the mighty Panthers   ;)

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 10, 2016, 03:37:29 pm

Great reference!  Graduated to football after seeing The Monster that Devoured Cleveland for the 20th time.

Maynard G Krebs

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: panther86 on October 10, 2016, 06:22:25 pm
This thread is to talk about how Fouke is going to beat McGhee. Not all the crying from last week's game. Get over it an get ready to face the mighty Panthers   ;)
Mighty? Yawn

CoolBreeze

October 11, 2016, 11:47:18 am #15 Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:08:45 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2016, 04:54:58 pm
Dobie... Is that you?

Herbert T. Gillis, at your service.

As for Dobie, I gotta kill that boy. I just gotta.

KREWSAWHEWSKI

I'm not sure Fouke rights the ship against the Owls on the road.  Fouke hasn't "pounded" the ball on any quality defenses to this point. 

Hooters-  34
Monsters-  18

ARTexan

Fouke has not moved the ball good at all, they better tighten up this week!!

BASSMASTER01

Will this game be broadcasted on any radio stations from McGehee?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BASSMASTER01 on October 13, 2016, 05:27:35 am
Will this game be broadcasted on any radio stations from McGehee?

Jimbo Morphis

panther86

Jimbo Morphis

2 starting backs out. I'm worried.

BAMA#16

Proud Buckaroo

ARTexan

Oldman, Genoa's coach said they didn't get kicked out last week?

Wheres your Defense

Jimbo Morphis

owl84

Old Man U r getting talked about on Fouke sideline

Jimbo Morphis

ARTexan

Worst refs I've ever seen!!

ARTexan

panther86

Worst ref I've ever seen time for the homecooking talk about Fouke to stop
Our defense won this game bet McGhee was negative in yards

Proud Buckaroo

Worst refs ever seen? You should have came to Fordyce.

imtie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 14, 2016, 09:35:50 pm
Worst refs ever seen? You should have came to Fordyce.
They forgot to check the balls until game time!  :o

3M

Isn't it funny how losers always blame the refs!  Been seeing it on here for years.

Proud Buckaroo

October 14, 2016, 09:44:53 pm #36 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 09:51:06 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: 3M on October 14, 2016, 09:41:46 pm
Isn't it funny how losers always blame the refs!  Been seeing it on here for years.

Not blaming the refs for a loss. We got out played. On the same play. Over and over. And over. And over again. We made no halftime adjustments to that play up the middle. Couldn't block a fly. Fordyce LBs were meeting our RBs before we ever got the ball. Poor throws. Bad night for us. Good win for Fordyce. It was obvious that we weren't in the game. Once again, Friday night and I have lost my voice. I'm not done supporting these kids. Congratulations on the win.

But I'm just making my comments towards the whole game , when a kids head gets pulled to the side. It's obviously a facemask. Or when Rucks was being held by the jersey right in front of the white hat. Or when Fordyce RB fumbled the ball before getting a first down. Yet got a first down. Or when Fordyce player hit Smackover WR before he was any where near trying to catch the football..

NOT BLAMING THE REFS FOR THE LOSS.

imtie

Quote from: 3M on October 14, 2016, 09:41:46 pm
[/quote
1. Fouke did not loose
2. Yall wiped us all over the field.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: owl84 on October 14, 2016, 08:01:24 pm
Old Man U r getting talked about on Fouke sideline
What did they say?

owl84

The head coach kept saying let's see if the old man is talking after the game is over.

Jimbo Morphis

Ccongrats to Fouke you whipped us on the line of scrimmage. 4 players sitting on the sidelines is to much for us to overcome. Game was not as close as the score. Fouke turnovers kept us in the game.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: owl84 on October 14, 2016, 10:04:53 pm
The head coach kept saying let's see if the old man is talking after the game is over.
Wow, should I take that as a compliment?

owl84

ARTexan

Oldman you can take that as a compliment. Fouke dominated up front for sure, 4 lost fumbles and a int, 4 trips into the red zone and no points! Fouke's offense has to give the DF some help!

Wildman

You can bet the refs had something do with Fouke's win.

ARTexan

Wildman, you bet the ref helped Fouke beat McGehee, at McGehee?

COACHemUP

Fouke played their defensive butts off against Mcgehee, probably their best effort yet. I was there and it was a fairly refereed game.

ARTexan

This guy is just trolling, he has no clue.

Jimbo Morphis

ARTexan

Oldman, he's just a disgruntled genoa fan trolling talking crap!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas