• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Parkers Chapel?

Started by mastermind10, April 11, 2006, 01:47:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mastermind10

Looking at the board, I see a thread that's eleven pages long about Parkers Chapel football.  Are there really that many people out there who care enough to keep that thread alive?  I guess I've answered my own question because I just started a new thread about the arrogant upstarts who have yet to play a "real" game. 

bearpapa

Quote from: mastermind10 on April 11, 2006, 01:47:40 pm
Looking at the board, I see a thread that's eleven pages long about Parkers Chapel football. Are there really that many people out there who care enough to keep that thread alive? I guess I've answered my own question because I just started a new thread about the arrogant upstarts who have yet to play a "real" game.

:o

Hey  they are the 5th best academic school in the state.  deserve a little space. Also top ranked AA Baseball team in state.

The-Bookie

QuoteLooking at the board, I see a thread that's eleven pages long about Parkers Chapel football.  Are there really that many people out there who care enough to keep that thread alive?  I guess I've answered my own question because I just started a new thread about the arrogant upstarts who have yet to play a "real" game.
Mastermind10...How ironic is that name!

mastermind10

explain to me sir BOOKIE, the exalted keyboard "playa" that has no rival, why is mastermind so ironic?  wait you're going to the your video archives now. . . i can just sense you dubbing a streaming video.  factually, if you're trying to imply that i'm intelligently challenged, the term oxymorinc would be more appropriate.  Also, don't cha think people from norphlet should avoid quoting Bill Shankly?  Because if football is a matter of life and death, you all have long since been put six feet under.

The-Bookie

I have never "streamed a video" EVER.  You don't even know what you are talking about.  Don't watch my videos and all your problems will be solved.  Except for that one thing you do with a wiffle ball bat, 10 gallon bucket, roll of duct tape, and a midget :o  That is definately a problem I can't solve for you.

I am sorry for not spelling it out for you.

You're an idiot Mastermind10 :-\  Isn't it Ironic? :-\

Wilson

wolverine45

Give him a break. Why don't we all just wait till next year to say all the trash talking about PC and see what they'll do. We may surprise everyone.

amehr36

I could definetly see PC being just like Shiloh...except for the whole private school thing...

Leopard_Roar

Oh please.........Sims is not and will never be a Gus Malzhan!!!!!! Man Amehr, what ya been smokin????????

-Painted Fan-

While Parkers Chapel has "yet to play a real game", they have a great fan base in one of their best sports- basketball- both boys and girls.  If this fan loyalty flows over to the gridiron, expect PC fever to spread like wildfire.  I can see a thread about them going to lengthy levels.  When you have the fans they have, of course they want to talk about them.  I remember when Charleston played them in the State Tourney at Centerpoint a couple of years ago.  MAN, what a following!  And every one of them decked out in the schools colors, from the smallest child to the oldest grandparent.
   Good luck to Parkers Chapel.

Riktors

PC Fever is that thing that makes people in PC think they're special.  They get to other places and find out they were quite delusional.

amehr36

Let me rephrase, i think they are the type of school that could give "perks" for players willing to move in the area and play, plus their a bunch of rich white boys...

What is your definition of "Rich"?? PC is littered with trailer Parks. Most of the people that I know that live there are working class people. Most of the high net worth people live in eldo. Don't see any Murphys, Masons, Aldersons, Nobles, or Nolans at PC. Can you elaborate on your statement??

mastermind10

hey bookie, yo' momma, ugh.  you're so easily ired with your "norphlet has something to prove" attitude.  actually, can you define idiot so i can tell if i fit the bill?  next time i'll go to nerdsrus.com to get the technical term for your video presentations. 

The-Bookie

Quotenext time i'll go to nerdsrus.com to get the technical term for your video presentations.
Nah, I think the term you should be looking for is at www.homedepot.com  Think you can find it under the TOOL section :-\

Btw, I woulda been yo daddy but I didn't have change for a 5  :P

Riktors

Quote from: 0041016 on April 17, 2006, 12:42:34 pm
What is your definition of "Rich"?? PC is littered with trailer Parks. Most of the people that I know that live there are working class people. Most of the high net worth people live in eldo. Don't see any Murphys, Masons, Aldersons, Nobles, or Nolans at PC. Can you elaborate on your statement??

Probably should specify..

They aren't rich, they just act like their **** don't stink.  They even look down their nose at their pot dealers, just like those west side kids.

amehr36

Yeah thanks Rik, thats what i meant.  Funny thing is i probably have more money than any of em, they just think they are Gods gift to this area.

mastermind10

come on bookie, you've got more than that old comeback.  keep it simple; i'm an idiot, no that would be a tool or is that an idiot tool?  thank God for norphlet, you people provide endless entertainment.

oh yeah, go trojans.  blue and red don't mix well. 

amehr36

This is the one time when i can say this without any doubt....Norphlet will beat the heck outta PC.

The-Bookie

Quotethank God for norphlet, you people provide endless entertainment.

Yeah, not much going on in Loserana these days is there?

mastermind10

gee grand bookpah, i'm a proud arkansan just as you are.  i just happen to get a kick out of messin' with that norphlet pride.  oh, the humiliation when y'all provide pc with their first varsity win.

nickel

I heard Norphlet took their projected starters to PC back in November. It was bad!!!!!!!!!

The-Bookie

Quotegee grand bookpah, i'm a proud arkansan just as you are.  i just happen to get a kick out of messin' with that norphlet pride.  oh, the humiliation when y'all provide pc with their first varsity win.

OK, so that is your prediction ???  Let me save this for you to munch on later :-*

QuoteI heard Norphlet took their projected starters to PC back in November. It was bad!!!!!!!!!

I was at that game.  I hope you believe that :P

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas