• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MOVING RIGHT ALONG........

Started by BLUEBLOOD, May 27, 2015, 09:57:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEBLOOD

Predictions for 2016!!!  I'm serious, you know you're already thinking about it.

BLUEBLOOD

I'm not familiar with 1A, 6A or 7A.

5A:  DeQueen  (youth turns to experience)
4A:  Mena  (another year at the top.....at least one more!!)
3A:  Bald Knob (getting a proven HC at a proven program)
2A:  Springhill (team to beat)

LowerAR

6A: Greenwood or Benton (Sheridan looses pitchers)

Mike Love

Obviously you have not seen the "young pitchers) on hand and coming at Sheridan

BasketballNeverStops

July 18, 2015, 09:16:15 pm #4 Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:32:18 pm by BasketballNeverStops
1A: Concord (Returning 7 of 9 starters who made a run to Bogle Park, average age of total 7 will be 16.7 years old, also moving up a solid freshman and adding a solid senior from Pangburn.)

LowerAR

Quote from: Mike Love on July 15, 2015, 08:09:35 am
Obviously you have not seen the "young pitchers) on hand and coming at Sheridan
Well actually, I have, or several anyway. Some are OK, one I saw was pretty good and one that will be a freshman has some potential, but unless you have one better right now than the three that left over the last 2 years save it. I know the teams that have Sheridan girls and some will develop. I know most of the real good pitchers in the state and none go to Sheridan. I'm not saying you don't have players, just not any studs at this time. You may have one come of age this fall, but Benton will have 2 juniors and a sophomore and Greenwood has a senior that are better than anyone I have seen at Sheridan right now. If you want to divulge some well kept secrets right now then be my guest. I call it like I see it, I don't know everything, just what I see. I called Benton or Sheridan to win State this year and told Greenwood fans that they would have to get it done on the field if they wanted the respect. They got it done; Sheridan didn't. So, I tell you the same, but I hope you don't put an elephant on some girls back, if one is good enough, then time will tell. My DD doesn't play for any of the teams listed, so what I post is neutral observation. Good luck with those pitchers; I'll be watching.     

Mike Love

My observation, as a "follower" of the game, since its inception in '99(when Sheridan won the state title) is the chemistry, the other cogs in the wheel, will be enough to make Sheridan a force. There is one there who "could be" a major surprise, if given the opportunity...and I have no kids left in school, so it aint mine. Gonna be interesting, but I do agree that Benton has a very talented crop of pitchers.

LowerAR

Oh, I agree. Sheridan has a great program and will play for the Championship again soon, but when you loose what they lost this year, and you have a young unproven coach, it's going to be tough. If one of the younger pitchers comes on, the bats get hot and the players buy in to the coach, then it could be this year, but at this time Benton is real good and Greenwood has an ace. That is all we can do this time of year, speculate; the girls get to decide in the spring. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas