• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Hill Head Coach job opening

Started by BigBob, April 11, 2018, 05:45:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YouKnowUno

Michael coffee, graduated in 2005. At least that's what I heard from another source.

swarkball

I was told there is 2 alumni in the running. Couldn't get the names of either

BigBob

Was told that as well. A few names being tossed around, some very surprising ones. He said they love coach Clark to.

YouKnowUno

Did anyone hear any more names for the job?

bluebear

School board knows who they want,  Meet again this Thursday night. Should have decision by then.

PapaHog

Are they interviewing separately for Jr high job?

BigBob

bluebear

Quote from: PapaHog on April 23, 2018, 11:52:28 am
Are they interviewing separately for Jr high job?
I'm not exactly sure. I agree with everyone else  in that they should both be one.

bluebear

Quote from: BigBob on April 23, 2018, 12:09:04 pm
I hope they decide on clark.
was told that if Clarke didn't get it he was bolting back to Bearden. Kind of wishy  washy to me. But I don't really blame him. He lives there and has family and friends there.

old.dole

May be wanting to go back and work for cox?

YouKnowUno

So what is the school board looking for? I have heard that people have applied for this job before and never got an interview. School board only gets to see what administration puts in front of them.

PapaHog

Why leave Bearden in the first place then?

PapaHog

southarkdaddy

Heard the baseball coach and the coach from bearden may all be hitting the road

old.dole

When are they making a decision? Spring ball is coming up quick

PapaHog

Little late to the party here, South Ark. The baseball job has been advertised. The guy from Bearden interviewed for this job, so he may not be hitting the road. I'm

BigBob

Decision should be made Monday night at board meeting.

PapaHog

old.dole

April 26, 2018, 11:01:19 am #68 Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 03:46:53 pm by old.dole
Sounds like the decision is made an all they are waiting on is board approval. Can't see why the board would disapprove so who is it going to be?

swarkball

I'm not sure if the decision is made yet. I think they are interviewing a few more tomorrow!

Outofmany1

Good to see my name put on here for the job, but I have applied twice for this position and have never been interview.

Eagle boss

Any idea who the front runners are on this job?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Outofmany1 on April 26, 2018, 04:37:43 pm
Good to see my name put on here for the job, but I have applied twice for this position and have never been interview.

What's your credentials?

bluebear

April 30, 2018, 11:53:13 am #73 Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:53:52 pm by bluebear
I'd be Shocked if Clarke did not get the nod. For Jr. High, I'm not even sure they will have enough boys to field a team. My sons 7th grade group coming up  is bigger but I don't see them hiring for Jr just yet.  But baseball is open,they may do it how they did when Tommy was there and Head FB gets baseball in the spring.

PapaHog

Clarke is a pretty knowledgeable track coach. He may want to coach track with football

BigBob

They do like to save money! Hiring David Clarke just seems like a no brainer, to me.

Outofmany1

bluebear

From what I was told by a Board member today is they want Clarke and also want to invlove Kidd in some way but he still has a semester of school b4 her graduates. Both are great guys and I think they both bring what we need. I'm excited for baseball regionals and see if we can go get a REPEAT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

PapaHog

old.dole

BigBob

Good choices. Think they also picked up a assistant coach and head baseball from Hot Springs, Zack Taylor I beilve is his name.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas