• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia vs Sylvan Hills

Started by Vtowneagle, August 29, 2013, 07:22:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vtowneagle

August 29, 2013, 07:22:29 am Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:08:56 pm by Vtowneagle
Thoughts or predictions?

InYoGrill

LOL! Is that slovan Hills or Sullvy hills?

TTofGreenwood

InYoGrill

Quote from: TTofGreenwood on August 29, 2013, 08:42:28 am
Bears roll.

Yep, out your Scooby crack, TT. Gosh, I was kinda hoping you and the rest of the muttin flea bags had moved to Okyhoma.  ;D

Vtown33

This should be a good game.. I think vilonias offense will have a good night on Friday and vilonias defense has lots of speed and good coverage.. No trying to just pick my team but I think it will end something like this.
Vilonia-32
Sylvan hills- 17

tmycjy

Quote from: InYoGrill on August 29, 2013, 08:34:38 pm
Bears roll.

Bears roll.

Yep, out your Scooby crack, TT. Gosh, I was kinda hoping you and the rest of the muttin flea bags had moved to Okyhoma.  ;D

Want just wish your team luck so good luck

vtowneagles

Vilonias young defense will keep it interesting! But their offense will be way to much!! Vilonia roles 42 to 32

InYoGrill

Quote from: tmycjy on August 31, 2013, 10:28:50 am
Bears roll.

Bears roll.

Thank you Jacket and yours to until we play each other the next game.  ;D

tmycjy

Quote from: InYoGrill on August 31, 2013, 11:25:55 am
Quote from: tmycjy on August 31, 2013, 10:28:50 am
Bears roll.

Bears roll.

Thank you Jacket and yours to until we play each other the next game.  ;D

Well we won't lip out like last year lol lol :)  just joking who knows we may tie

turftime

If V--Towns D1 players show up we will roll tonight.

vtowneagles

Who is number ten for sylvan hills? Kid had some speed and looks pretty big! Sophmore?

sevenof400

Quote from: turftime on September 06, 2013, 05:07:42 pm
If V--Towns D1 players show up we will roll tonight.

Maybe they are late arriving....

jcGotcha24

Sylvan Hills 14
Vilonia        10    Halftime

1st half notes

Total Offense:
Sylvan Hills 279
Vilonia 63

Sylvan Hills - 76-yard TD on second play, after holding Vilonia on 4th and 7 from their own 24.

Vilonia - is actually running a spread offense.

sevenof400

vtowneagles

Very disappointing... Vilonias defense needs reconstructive surgery.. Offense needs someone to step up and catch the ball.. Willis was getting it there!

sevenof400

blue4hire

Quote from: vtowneagles on September 06, 2013, 07:28:14 pm
Who is number ten for sylvan hills? Kid had some speed and looks pretty big! Sophmore?
#10 is Trajan Doss. Junior QB. He took over the starting job about mid-way through last season.

Go Postal

Check out the Goblin theads.  Can't wait until week 4. :D

Vtowneagle

That game was pathetic. Way to many mistakes and no blocking up front what so ever. Willis gets sacked to much and couldn't throw due to linemen not picking up their blocks. Defense couldn't contain number 10. Overall it was disgusting. We're gonna get this fixed or it's going to be a long season.

GuvHog

Vilonia has serious problems. If they can't beat Sylvan Hills, they aren't going to win very many games in the 5A West Conference IMHO.

pantherblue

You can't have a double wing coach and try to run the spread.  IMHO

dip2172

SH had been in a down cycle for talent over the last 5 years or so, but they are definitely in an up cycle right now.  The junior class is very talented and dominated in junior high.  I haven't followed high school football very closely in the last couple of years, and I know nothing about Vilonia, but I think some of you may be surprised by how well the Bears do this year.

Vtown33

Horrible performance.. We took them to lightly and didnt come ready to play.. We will fix this before next week and have a whole new offensive line that wants to play.. Defense will work on wrapping up hopefully or this season will be long! If Willis has time to get the ball to his receivers then we will be fine!

sevenof400

The reality for Vilonia is they have had a series of years around the .500 mark in conference play. 
Several years. 

Titan Spirit

Sylvan Hills is pretty good. It sounds like they pretty much dominated that game and from what I understand it could have been worse. It looks like the Central may have a few pretty good teams this year.

Vtowneagle

I don't know what you mean.. Sylvan hills wasn't a bad team? #10 is a threat to any team. I do agree we looked awful and didnt execute on either side of the ball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas