• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

all-star game @ ualr

Started by 59boy05, March 15, 2007, 02:45:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

59boy05

Who got picked to play in the all star game @ ualr.

fanindastands

I know from F.C. Marcus Britt, and Kelson Stewart for boys, and Cassandra Jackson (she's awesome) for the girls.

savenutt

What game are you talking about?

w ballers

all star are in fayetteville what r u talking about  how u know they on the all star team the roster in coahes havent been pick yet is so post a roster

fanindastands

There was an article in the newspaper that named our all star players. That's how I know....

Quite Frankly

Quote from: fanindastands on March 16, 2007, 11:27:47 am
There was an article in the newspaper that named our all star players. That's how I know....

All Star, All-State and All-State tournament are 3 seperate things.

The All-Star games for BWA in Fayetteville have not even been voted on as of yet. 

59boy05

Quote from: Quite Frankly on March 16, 2007, 11:40:29 am
Quote from: fanindastands on March 16, 2007, 11:27:47 am

All Star, All-State and All-State tournament are 3 seperate things.

The All-Star games for BWA in Fayetteville have not even been voted on as of yet. 

Did you read the post? I said @ ualr. I know they didnt pick the one for fayettville yet.

Quite Frankly

I've never heard of one at UALR.  That's a new one to me.  I obviuolsy have no knowledge of that one.  Sorry to bother.

oldguy_21

So there are now two all-star games?

fanindastands

The picks I posted are the ones from UALR. I thought it was funny that Stephon wasn't picked, but then again, I looked at the location of the game, and realized why Kelson was playing.

4TheLuvoftheGame

Isn't that just all-stars for the Little Rock area, or maybe Central Arkansas?  I seem to recall something like this last year.

Quite Frankly

Must be, I'm a NWA guy and I stuck my foot in it trying to help.  Never heard of it.

urban legend

I think it's called the Metro Classic, which usually has players from the Pulaski County area (Little Rock). Wouldn't see the FC boys would be there.

hogsfan41

Yeah that isn't the actual state all star game, just like urban said, a "all star game" for the lr area.

Billybobjr

Quote from: fanindastands on March 16, 2007, 04:27:17 pm
The picks I posted are the ones from UALR. I thought it was funny that Stephon wasn't picked, but then again, I looked at the location of the game, and realized why Kelson was playing.

I don't understand this statement!  :-\ Can you please elaborate on your statement, so I can understand how the location plays a factor in who gets invited?  8)

the_man

All of the all-star event are in Fayettville. The AAA has posted in on their website.

fanindastands

The game was at UALR. I thought that Kelson may have been selected because he is looking to sign with them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas