• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Again...a deleted thread.

Started by Forked Tongue, February 26, 2006, 04:39:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Forked Tongue

February 26, 2006, 04:39:42 pm Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 04:44:09 pm by Forked Tongue
So typical.  Apparently the better you argue with someone from Springdale, the more likely it is to have your post deleted.  That's okay, it was expected.

I look on other threads and I see cussing, people calling each other out and some how those posts are still here.  I see people using up bandwith with large signatures with pictures on it and despite warnings, they are still on here.

I follow your rules.  You still selectively censor.  What gives?  I was attacked on another thread by someone and they wanted a response.  I did on a new thread.  You deleted it!  Her original post where she violates a major rule and posts her name is still on the other thread.  Jeez............

dangerzone

"Nothing like spending a few minutes on FF to let you know that world is full of fools.  Thanks for the entertainment". by Forked Tongue

Duh!
Wisha ya, shoulda, coulda, woulda used email instead!

Quite Frankly

dude dont worry bout it people seen that crap and it kilt me.  stay on those dudes

thinkinthowed

your not the only one who has had threads deleted...i've had two in the past couple of days...and all i did was challenge vic roy to a shoot off

Ultimate Authority

Why can some lie about how good this guy or that team is and it stay up? and others can simply call them on it with proof and it's called being disrespectful or a personal attack and it's deleted.
You can say Player XYZ is better than Player ABC, but if you strongly make your case for ABC it might be deleted because you did too good a job stating your case.  Overhyping someone is just is bad.  If you put someone on a pedistal and others disagree you should be able to state your reasons why.
For example:  The East is over rated!  What kind of posts will the get me?  It'd get me rightfully attacked.  If I say that Britt is overrated.  That's get me rightfully attacked.  But if I say player XYZ is the best player ever and it's hogwash then it should be attacked.  It's post board for discussion.  Simply disageeing strongley in the face of a debatalbe statement should be allowed.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas