• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the gas price in your town?

Started by Lions84, October 03, 2005, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

n0toriousnrg

i already go through about 50 bucks a week driving to and from work :*(

retiredlion05

Quote from: LampPost on June 20, 2006, 03:20:38 pm
i already go through about 50 bucks a week driving to and from work :*(

That's weak!  I spend about $100 + a week driving to, for and from work.  Bad news is that not all of that driving will put money in my pocket.

n0toriousnrg

"for" work?  there's our difference. there aren't many vehicles that get worse gas mileage than my truck. (05 dodge ram) i get about 14 mpg :*(

retiredlion05

I've got a 2002 F-150 SuperCrew 4WD.  On top of that, I have oversized tires!  I get 12 at best and that's on the highway.  And I don't get paid for driving, I get paid by selling houses.  That doesn't happen everytime I start my truck.

warriorsforever

$2.59 at the Pilot in Russellville yesterday...

Lions84

NEWS FLASH $2:55 at the Fina on West Henderson Cleburne Tx

SandLizard04

Father Guido

$2.55 at Greenwood Eastside Convenience.

Lions84

we are holding steady at $2:55- 2:69 here in Cleburne TX USA

Super Scrapper

$2.62 per gallon at Wally World with discount.  SS

Go Scrappers

Lions84

Gas is Going back up this week for the 4th of July  >:(

It is back up to $2:62-2:78 here in Cleburne TX it was still $2:59 on Monday >:(

AF&B

retiredlion05

$2.75 here in Searcy.  Afraid to know what it is at the lake?  Prolly going to cost a butt load to fill up the boat this weekend.
Rattler, there's a gas station in Magazine?  Why?

AF&B

there are 2 gas stations in magazine i think that is kinda odd for such a small town of 915

retiredlion05

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on June 28, 2006, 02:09:47 pm
there are 2 gas stations in magazine i think that is kinda odd for such a small town of 915

Yeah, I think they should just bull doze the whole town and start over. j/k

AF&B

Quote from: John Daily on June 28, 2006, 02:15:38 pm
Quote from: RATTLER_12 on June 28, 2006, 02:09:47 pm

Yeah, I think they should just bull doze the whole town and start over. j/k
im guessing it might be because of the school

retiredlion05

Well, maybe one day, gas prices will get back down to a reasonable rate.  Now, after a year + of $2.50 +/- a gallon gas, I would gladly welcome back $2.00 a gallon gas.

softballash25

2.78 in Ashdown.............6/28/2006

warriorsforever

Anywhere from 2.59 to 2.70, depending on which end of town you are on in RussVegas

1-Adam-12

June 30, 2006, 11:50:50 pm #569 Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 11:53:26 pm by 1-Adam-12
It was jacked up to 2.86 in Booneville today.  I'm getting plenty mad.  >:(

jbell96

The cheapest gas up here where I live, near Tacoma, WA, is $2.89 and it's actually gone down over the past few weeks.

warriorsforever

Ours went up in Russellville too: 2.73 at Wal Mart, 2.79+ everywhere else

Texarkana_Piggie

walmart went up 20 cents in 2 days.  actually in less than a week it went up 25 cents.  guess they were getting ready for the upcoming holiday.  it went from 2.51 to 2.75 in less than a week.  last i saw it was "down" to 2.73.  i guess it will hover around there until the holiday traveling is over. 

rabs_fan4life

It was 2.74 iwhen I got to work in Jville yesterday at the place next to work where I usually fill up, and when I left it was "down" to 2.69.  It was "down" to 2.55 last week which was the last time I filled up, but I still keep a steady eye on the prices.  I just learned this week though from a customer, that there is another gas station in Jville that has a special on wednesdays where they sell the premium at the same price as the regular all day on wednesdays.  Thought that was interesting!  Drove by on my lunch break yesterday to see, and sure enough they have a big sign up advertising that!

Super Scrapper

$2.65 at Wally World with the discount. SS

Go Scrappers

CoachJ

chrismurphy19

$2.83 at Wal Mart in Destin ($2.80 with a card) and around $3 everywhere else.

DC*B

$2.76 at the walmart in Fort Smith.

$2.66 @ EZ-Mart when I left Talihina, OK, yesturday. 

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Quite Frankly

Residing in Siloam right now and it's 2.699

CHSTigersFan

I saw on the way home from Conway this evening, it is $2.89 at the Texaco, and $2.83 at Loves at the Ozark exit

SandLizard04

$2.79 in Edmond
$2.75 in The City
$2.71 in Norman

I figured they were higher in Arkansas, gas is always cheaper here in Oklahoma. This is the most expensive I've ever seen it out here, though.

"SHOWKILLER"

I was traveling over the weekend and had to buy @ $2.97 in Greenland!!! What a rip!!!

warriorsforever

There was a reporter on CBS Morning Show who siad the price will probably go up as much as 30 cents between now and Labor Day. The sign behind hin someplace in New Jersey was $2.99.  Merry Christmas refiners and CEO's.

arkie_3_fan

The "Gas Cartel" here in Warren makes sure that our prices stay at least 7-8 cents more than Monticello.  Billie town hasn't exactly been one of the cheaper places in the state to get gas either. 

Anon2

Went up 7 cents over night to $2.79 in Arkadelphia.

n0toriousnrg

Quote from: SHOWKILLER on July 03, 2006, 08:14:14 am
I was traveling over the weekend and had to buy @ $2.97 in Greenland!!! What a rip!!!

talkin about the truck stop, i assume?  that's the worst place in the state to fill up! take the fayetteville exit right after that and fill up at the store on the corner of 6th street.  usually 5-10 cents cheaper.  during school anyways...

Lions84

Gas is back down to the 2:65 range as of today Up to 2:80 on the interstate at I -35 W at Alvarado Tx

Scoopnscore

arkie_3_fan

It's been 2.85 here since sometime last week. 
Last Sunday it was 2.53 in Fordyce and 2.65 here. 
We're getting ripped. 

CHSTigersFan

It was $2.67 when I filled up in Coffeyville, Kansas yesterday, while I was there pumping $60 in the tank the girl came out and knocked the price down to $2.65 this is while I saw several stations there at $2.89 sounds like something is up in that town.

$2.89 is the highest I saw on my trip yesterday though.

Anyone been to Branson lately? How is the price up there?

retiredlion05

$2.75 here in Searcy!  No sight of relief anywhere.

"SHOWKILLER"

Lions84

$2:72 - 2:85 here in North Texas this week.  I bought Momma a new car for her Birthday to keep us from going broke. Her 2002 Jeep Liberty just had too big of an appetite.  I got her a Hyundai Elantra GLS in Arctic Blue

retiredlion05

Nice car there Lions, she should be really "nice" to you for a while.  Gas back up to $2.81 here in Searcy and with the recent jump in oil prices, I'm expecting $3.00 a gallon before too long!

Super Scrapper

$2.75 this afternoon.  This is ridiculous.  Ripping us off just because they can.  SS

Go Scrappers

monster_island

warriorsforever

Lions84

Super Scrapper

$2.72 w/discount at Wal Mart.  SS

Go Scrappers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas