• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D-Mac Results

Started by Ole Man River, March 18, 2018, 01:29:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Man River

First off I want to thank everyone that played in this year's tournament.  3 days of great competition, sportsmanship and weather.  Thank you to all the people that helps run this tournament.

Now for the results.
Gold Division— Bald Knob beat Taylor
Blue Division— Nashville beat Poyen in ITB
White Division—Southside Bee Branch was leading Dierks when the rain set in.
Red Division— Paris beat Magnolia
Green Division—Arkadelphia beat Cossatot River

Once again thank you to everyone that makes this tournament the biggest and best tournament in the State of Arkansas.  OMR OUT!!!

FreeToaGoodHome

Great tournament, great teams, great competition, and great leadership! Thanks OMR!

For what this tournament stands for and the opportunity to help some of these girls continue their education, make it the absolute best high school tournament in the state! I hope Mrs. McMaster's legacy lives on through this event for many, many years to come! There is no doubt in my mind that several of the teams that competed in this event will be contending for a state title this year in their respective classifications.

Ole Man River

Thank you for your kind words.  And I agree about teams that will compete for the State Title in their division.  Jerry McMaster and Lori Chambless spends many hours behind the scenes making this a great tournament and a great cause for many High School seniors.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas