• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 3 @ Melbourne

Started by Head Lion, February 17, 2018, 12:37:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

Good job Lions and hats off to the Colts on the win

baller334

Manila's KRYPTONITE!! DA COLTS!!

RedWolf275

Girls

My View and Hoxie 25-25 at half

Head Lion

Congrats to the Colts, made the plays when needed.

501Arkansas

Any update on the Osceola vs valley springs game

501Arkansas

I found a score. Halftime Osceola 35 VS 34

ZoneBuster

Radiotalker

NEA Razorback olfan

501Arkansas

Final Osceola 67 VS 60. Will play them Colts tomorrow

501Arkansas

biglion1985

Who won the hoxie girls game?

501Arkansas

Radiotalker

biglion1985

Thanks 501 and Radio good luck to the Noles tomorrow

RedWolf275

Great girls matchup tomorrow night as the #1 and #2 ranked teams in the state square off.

501Arkansas

Hitman Warrior23

And We Lamar get to play one of them after laying an egg tonight.  Been wanting to see Riverside play all year so I gotta feeling that's why. 

501Arkansas

Who you guys have winning the Osceola vs Rivercrest game? This is a different rivercrest team

Paperman

I think it will be close! Hard to beat somebody Four times in one season

bootlegger

I think this will be the closest game this year because the colts are playing better defense because of playing more man on man and hitting more free throws.I will say 5 points or less either way.

drybones

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 23, 2018, 12:43:13 am
Might be another "easy work"😂😂
Wasn't  so easy for the Noles tonight. If Valley hadn't missed a couple rebound opportunities the outcome could have easily gone the other way. Fun game to watch as these 2 battled it out. Congrats noles. I hope you enjoy your cupcake.

501Arkansas

Quote from: drybones on February 24, 2018, 01:26:04 am
Wasn't  so easy for the Noles tonight. If Valley hadn't missed a couple rebound opportunities the outcome could have easily gone the other way. Fun game to watch as these 2 battled it out. Congrats noles. I hope you enjoy your cupcake.
Too bad they didn't. Oh well maybe next time. No I'll let you have my cupcake since you are kinda sad and salty about that lost last night. It's okay bubba....EASY!! WORK!!!!

ISU7

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 23, 2018, 01:34:06 pm
Today I like

Riverside girls by 12
Manila by 12
Mt View girls by 14
Osceola by 15
One day you will learn. 😂🐴💯

ISU7

Quote from: YSpanther on February 23, 2018, 01:01:04 am
It wasn't the "press", it was the length and especially the quickness just in the half court game.  Our point guard twisted his ankle bad in the first 3 minutes.  They taped it up and he went and let's be honest, it wouldn't have made a difference, but it sure didn't help.  But what I mean is that in the half court, Osceola was a half step quicker to get in front and stop drives that Yellville would've completed against less athletic teams.  We missed several shots that we frequently would've made during the year, primarily because of the quickness and length.  But the real difference was in our half court defense.  The constant drives inside finally paid off because Yellville was a step slow compared to the quickness.  3 of our starters, including our 3 tallest starters fouled out, especially our 6'5" post in the middle of the 3rd.  We got a few charges here and there, but just weren't fast enough to cut off the drives, that we would've handled with a less athletic team.

I suspect that there are not any 3A teams more athletic than you guys.  I don't think you will win state, but I think you will go far and will handle Valley tomorrow and will get a chance to maybe get some revenge on Manila Saturday. 

We may see some of you again in baseball regionals in a few months.  Anybody got the skinny on who should be stout over there this year in baseball, besides Manila?

After that you won't have Yellville to kick around anymore.   ;D  We'll be playing in 2A, which is what our current enrollment puts us at.  So if you are the supposed number one team in the state in 3A, I guess we are 16 points worse than the number one team in the state. I guess we'll have to live with that.  :D
Sorry but what made you think that Osceola would be playing Manila Saturday. Smh. Not this time.

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 24, 2018, 12:00:53 am
Who you guys have winning the Osceola vs Rivercrest game? This is a different rivercrest team
Now you know Osceola play RC harder than any other team they play. I wonder why lol Great job tonight. Three teams from Mississippi county advance too state.👍🏀💯

BoxNOne

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 23, 2018, 11:36:27 pm
And We Lamar get to play one of them after laying an egg tonight.  Been wanting to see Riverside play all year so I gotta feeling that's why.

Lady Rebels weren't on top of their game last night but they were very impressive in coming from 14 down to beat a good Melbourne team by 8 on their home floor. Held Melbourne to 8 points in the second half.

BoxNOne

Quote from: Radiotalker on February 23, 2018, 10:31:01 pm
MV. 52-49

Hoxie blew this game. Led by 8 with 3 minutes left. Hoxie's lack of guard play hurt them badly late in the game. However, they still could have won but missed a gimme layup with 7 seconds left that might have won the game anyway.

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on February 24, 2018, 03:29:09 am
Now you know Osceola play RC harder than any other team they play. I wonder why lol Great job tonight. Three teams from Mississippi county advance too state.👍🏀💯
Lol good old rival team going at it. You know all the Mississippi county folks love watching these guys go at it lol

redvino8

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 24, 2018, 01:38:40 am
Too bad they didn't. Oh well maybe next time. No I'll let you have my cupcake since you are kinda sad and salty about that lost last night. It's okay bubba....EASY!! WORK!!!!

Except.... not easy work.

501Arkansas

baller334

RedWolf275

Hoxie girls take 3rd with a 57-40 win over Melbourne

Head Lion

I bet the 1A East is donating big cash to AAA to go the other direction for regionals starting next year???🤔🤔

Head Lion

Valley Springs Boys=OVERRATED!

baller334

Head Lion

baller334

I guessing that means they winning?

biglion1985

Final

Manila 73
Valley Springs 41

baller334

Wow seriously? And Crest beats Manila and Noles only beat Springs by 7? Explain this HL

biglion1985

From what I heard we gotta hit our free throws from what heard if we would have them we would have been playing Osceola tonight but just going by what I was told by a buddy because I wasn't able to make it

baller334

I could be wrong Biglion but when I have seen Manila this year they are not a very good free throw shooting team.

Head Lion

Quote from: baller334 on February 24, 2018, 02:48:27 pm
Wow seriously? And Crest beats Manila and Noles only beat Springs by 7? Explain this HL
We didn't show up, plain & simple. Give Colts credit, they did. Explain to me, WHO IN THE HECK, did Valley play all year to win 27-28. Its every year with them, until they revamp & dial up a way tougher schedule, I predict they will always be pretenders.

ZoneBuster

Quote from: Head Lion on February 24, 2018, 02:53:56 pm
We didn't show up, plain & simple. Give Colts credit, they did. Explain to me, WHO IN THE HECK, did Valley play all year to win 27-28. Its every year with them, until they revamp & dial up a way tougher schedule, I predict they will always be pretenders.

Who on here was pumping them up so much? I watched them play in one game and knew they weren't a contender. The Drew Central win was impressive I'll give them that.

You're so worried about them being overrated, take it up with Max Preps and the Gazette.

Also pretty sure they have a lot more ships than Manila and even more recent too.

I’mGlad

February 24, 2018, 03:28:15 pm #244 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:39:04 pm by I’mGlad
Quote from: Head Lion on February 24, 2018, 02:41:50 pm
Valley Springs Boys=OVERRATED!
Head Lion=Bald Pee wee coach who doesn't have a life, so he resorts to bashing high school kids behind a screen. Seriously man. Grow up and quit being such a rear.

luxora4life

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 24, 2018, 02:50:44 pm
From what I heard we gotta hit our free throws from what heard if we would have them we would have been playing Osceola tonight but just going by what I was told by a buddy because I wasn't able to make it

Free throws?  That's funny. 

Head Lion

Quote from: I'mGlad on February 24, 2018, 03:28:15 pm
Head Lion=Bald Pee wee coach who doesn't have a life, so he resorts to bashing high school kids behind a screen. Seriously man. Grow up and quit being such a rear.
Im not behind a screen, every one in the gym knows who I am. I'm not blaming the kids, coaches fault for not getting a stronger schedule. Anyone who really knows me, knows I would do anything for any kid. Probably need to move to track & field board, a little to sensitive for this one.

Hitman Warrior23

Are the Championship Games going to be live steamed?

501Arkansas

baller334

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas