• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just to make it clear

Started by hooperfromwestside, February 15, 2018, 09:50:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hooperfromwestside

Some may think its odd for me to be cheering for the GP T-birds.. Oh well. I can choose to cheer a team on when my team is absolute garbage this year. I like how they play. Fast basketball. Who wants to sit and watch half court sets for an hour.. not this hooper, from west side. So to all you hillbilly goat lovers.. if yall choose to cheer on all the teams that play guy then i can choose to cheer them on

thechampchamp

Backboard Shattered

What's the predictions for the next game?
Guys getting an easy dub tonight boys!! MVE doesnt want to play us tonight. Especially since tipton is with us now ;)

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 15, 2018, 09:50:19 am
Some may think its odd for me to be cheering for the GP T-birds.. Oh well. I can choose to cheer a team on when my team is absolute garbage this year. I like how they play. Fast basketball. Who wants to sit and watch half court sets for an hour.. not this hooper, from west side. So to all you hillbilly goat lovers.. if yall choose to cheer on all the teams that play guy then i can choose to cheer them on
I'm with you hooper. People get mad at "bandwagon" fans. You are a true fan of Westside ball and you want them to win. I want South Side to win. But both of us have weak teams this year. There is nothing wrong with following other teams and even rooting for them to win. They aren't our main teams but we get enjoyment out of watching them play. GP is always fun to watch as long as the man in denim (as eagle dad would say) is coaching. It is the Legend's last year. There is nothing wrong with enjoying watching them play. I want my $5 worth.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas