• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

District tournament sites/brackets/schedules

Started by HorseFeathers, January 30, 2018, 06:29:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

January 30, 2018, 06:29:05 am Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:54:38 pm by HorseFeathers
Where at?

BannerChaser95

baseball13

riccoar

Flobbito

BannerMountainMan

January 31, 2018, 04:18:35 pm #5 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:31:45 pm by BannerMountainMan
Boys:
Westside/Rural plays Timbo/ to get to Concord

Bradford/Southside plays Shirley to get to Midland

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 31, 2018, 04:18:35 pm
Boys:
Westside/Rural plays Timbo/ to get to Concord

Bradford/Southside plays Shirley to get to Midland
GFWS and Concord playing with Concord winning and Southside playing Shirley with Shirley winning and Midland beating them.

HorseFeathers

If others want to follow basketballneverstops lead and post your district tournament schedule I'll sticky them at the top

hogheaven11

eamo8911

Quote from: hogheaven11 on February 02, 2018, 09:46:05 am
1A-2N @ Calico Rock

Calico played ICC pretty closely both times in the regular season.  This might be an interesting final.

hogheaven11

Quote from: eamo8911 on February 02, 2018, 11:19:35 am
Calico played ICC pretty closely both times in the regular season.  This might be an interesting final.

They have to get there first. Looks like Hillcrest will be the 2.

doctor in the house

1A-East is being held at North Arkansas College in Harrison.

ballmember

Midland boys have a good bunch, wouldn't surprise me to see them win district.   2 south might have only one team get out of regionals.   Midland Concord and Shirley capable of being it.     On other side MVE playing the best, if they can keep emotions in check;  Guy, capable of going to state.  Havent seen Maumelle Charter or other team from east arkansas

HorseFeathers

thebigman3

Quote from: bluegrassboy75 on February 06, 2018, 09:00:32 am
1A-1East

Girls bracket

http://www.wgwarriors.com/tournament/index.php?action=viewTournyBracket&tourny=72

Boys bracket

http://www.wgwarriors.com/tournament/index.php?action=viewTournyBracket&tourny=73
A weak district.. but Deer is already in the finals? Is it me or does anyone else remember teams already being in the semis or finals just cause you were 1rst or 2nd seed?

Ice Water

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 06, 2018, 09:08:15 am
A weak district.. but Deer is already in the finals? Is it me or does anyone else remember teams already being in the semis or finals just cause you were 1rst or 2nd seed?

I think that used to be fairly common. If leagues play a true double round-robin, and have an outright conference champion, I like it. Reward the conference champion and ensure that they enter region as no worse than a 2 seed.

thebigman3

Quote from: Ice Water on February 06, 2018, 09:20:40 am
I think that used to be fairly common. If leagues play a true double round-robin, and have an outright conference champion, I like it. Reward the conference champion and ensure that they enter region as no worse than a 2 seed.
True. I always thought conference champ got a first round bye but didn't know they got to just go clear to the semis or finals.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas