• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mammoth and Norfork

Started by Bears_94, January 28, 2018, 09:37:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bears_94

Norfork and Mammoth face each other Thursday. The battle for first place. Who is taking it?

BannerMountainMan

JimmyChitwood

thebigman3

jeremiahjohnson

Quote from: Bears_94 on January 28, 2018, 09:37:46 pm
Norfork and Mammoth face each other Thursday. The battle for first place. Who is taking it?
Norfork would be in 1st win or loose, but since you ask, Norfork by 25

Flobbito

Quote from: Bears_94 on January 28, 2018, 09:37:46 pm

Norfork by a bunch.

GassvilleDragonfly

I heard the reffing was pretty poor when it was at Mammoth. Part of why it was as close as it was. If they get a well-called game, Norfork wins easily at home.

Bomberman

Bomberman

Bomberman

69-46 end of 3.  Layne fouled out in the 3rd.

Bomberman

Final. Norfork 88-59 over Mammoth

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bomberman on February 01, 2018, 07:05:09 pm
69-46 end of 3.  Layne fouled out in the 3rd.

Do they not have a bench to sub her out? Or Ticky Tack foul calls? Just seems odd that you'd "let" your best player foul out in the 3rd?

Bomberman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 01, 2018, 08:16:00 pm
Do they not have a bench to sub her out? Or Ticky Tack foul calls? Just seems odd that you'd "let" your best player foul out in the 3rd?
They have no bench at all. They have 8 and It looks like they play 6. They weren't ticky tack, had a couple of charge calls against her. When I watched them play Jasper earlier this year it was the same way, she fouled out early.

Moonshiner

I'm just curious as to how Bears94 viewed the game.  Good night/bad night for the Lady Bears?  Did the Norfork seniors make enough passes to their teammates and whatnot?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on February 02, 2018, 08:12:20 am
I'm just curious as to how Bears94 viewed the game.  Good night/bad night for the Lady Bears?  Did the Norfork seniors make enough passes to their teammates and whatnot?

Played to selfish

jeremiahjohnson

Quote from: Moonshiner on February 02, 2018, 08:12:20 am
I think Bears94 might be in hibernation, check back next season.

Bears_94

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 02, 2018, 10:23:33 am
Played to selfish
Norfork is a much better team than I have gave them credit for. The seniors lead the game lastnight but it looks like anyone can lead at anytime. Every girl that played on that floor lastnight made shots. We didn't play good at all. Their defense is salty. That team will be in finals of state .

Oxford Cat

Anything can happen in a one and done tourney and Norfork will have to win it all to claim a piece of history, but they could be one of the all-time great small school girls teams.

Sect103

Hopefully a couple of titles can come out of that conference.

Oxford Cat

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas