• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL STAR GAME Rosters

Started by HG Hornet, January 25, 2018, 04:11:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HG Hornet

When will the rosters be released?  Anyone know where to access them?  Thanks.

stuck in between

I cant find the roster for the east, but this is the West. Congrats to all selections.

2018 All-Star Football Roster
West All-Stars

Alejandro Ramirez Har-Ber
Dotson Schaefer Fayetteville
Logan Lindsey Foreman
Jon Womack Greenwood
Bailey Soule Gravette
Collin Branch Watson Chapel
Garrison Jensen Alma
Terrion Thompson Camden
Colin Snieski Bentonville
Montrell Marshall El Dorado
Brandon Thomas Foreman
Lane Evans Elkins
Hunter Swoboda Bentonville West
Justin Dean Mena
Hunter Church Glen Rose
Dillion Scott Arkadelphia
DJ Stirgus Benton
Ceasar Octavion Mineral Springs
Blaze Brothers Har-Ber
Juan Ponce Danville
Laken Dillard Morrilton
Isaiah Nichols Springdale
Zack Izzo Horatio
Demias Jimerson Malvern
Darius Holly El Dorado
Caezar Warren Robinson
Thomas Muldrow Prescott
Kadarius Pearson Prescott
Cade Helms Mt. Ida
Dominick Kight Nashville
Mason Winston Charleston
Braden Johnson Alma
Ryan Talley Russellville
Kris Mulinga Fayetteville
Hayden Cantrell Greenwood
Joseph Shaw Greenbrier
Jace Sims De Queen
Michael Tony Bentonville West
Quinton Thornton De Queen
Dain Young Charleston
Brody Davis Mt. Ida
Will Burgess Lake Hamilton
Tanner Smith Arkadelphia
Ty Pettway Nashville
Jesus Barrosa Springdale
Isaiah Calhoun Hot Springs

doggieskoot2

Mason Winston Charleston

Should be: Mason Wisdom Charleston

yeitman3

Robert Roxin Mountainburg should be on there

HG Hornet

Y95 Radio in Camden said today that three Ouachita County Seniors were selected to play in the 2018 All Star game this summer.  Those players are Tarrion Thompson (Camden Fairview), Gage Word (Bearden), and John Cox (Camden Harmony Grove).  Thompson will play on the West team and Word & Cox will play for the East team.  Congratulations to all the young men selected.  It's quite an honor, to be sure.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: yeitman3 on January 26, 2018, 01:19:30 pm
Robert Roxin Mountainburg should be on there
How many offers does he have and to where?

mrknowitall

I don't think the name of the game is "kid with the most offers game"...there are some very good high school football players that should get to play in that game, that have no offers.

BlueNGold52

Quote from: mrknowitall on January 27, 2018, 05:51:25 pm
I don't think the name of the game is "kid with the most offers game"...there are some very good high school football players that should get to play in that game, that have no offers.

There are also some that have offers that are not on this list. That being said I am sure all those selected are very deserving as well.

couch-coach06

Acctually most kids with big offers don't get on there because they can't play anyway

yeitman3

How many offers does he have and to where? :(
He currently doesn't have any offers

HG Hornet

Quote from: CHG Hornet on January 26, 2018, 09:34:04 pm
Y95 Radio in Camden said today that three Ouachita County Seniors were selected to play in the 2018 All Star game this summer.  Those players are Tarrion Thompson (Camden Fairview), Gage Word (Bearden), and John Cox (Camden Harmony Grove).  Thompson will play on the West team and Word & Cox will play for the East team.  Congratulations to all the young men selected.  It's quite an honor, to be sure.

mr.gametime

Devin Taylor and Jamone McCoy from McCrory made the east roster

mr.gametime

January 30, 2018, 06:23:53 pm #12 Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 06:29:07 pm by mr.gametime
Also on the east

Paul Coleman- Marked Tree

J.D Smith- Claredon

Gage Word- Bearden

Ojusha Bunting- Earle

john Cox- CHG

HG Hornet

Kids had to report to UCA today in preparation for the All Star game this Saturday. 

MomaLion

Quote from: mr.gametime on January 30, 2018, 06:23:53 pm
Also on the east

Paul Coleman- Marked Tree

J.D Smith- Claredon

Gage Word- Bearden

Ojusha Bunting- Earle

john Cox- CHG

Congrats to all these young men, but especially to JD  ;D ;D ;D

HG Hornet

We had a good time yesterday at UCA watching all the Arkansas All Stars.  My son met some good coaches and made some friends while he was there.  I enjoyed seeing him shaking hands with other players from all over the state before, during, and after the game.  No one was hurt during the game either, so that's a nice way to end the 2017 season.  Congrats to all the young men who played in yesterday's game.

MomaLion

HG Hornet

West won 52-21.  Muldrew from Prescott scored three times, one was a 90 yard run, and he was offensive player of the game.  West had another kid, sorry forgot his name, who had three interceptions and got defensive player of the game.  A kid from the West hit a 47 yard field goal and an East team kid scored on a 102 yard interception return.....that was fun to see.  I'm thankful my son was picked to be in it and he was able to have fun with a group of people he didn't know and come away with good memories and new friends.  After the game, one of the East coaches came over and wished my son well and told him to have a safe trip home.  Very nice.

On a side note, a funny moment for us came just as soon as we walked in.  It's been no secret that we, CHG, and Rison just don't much like one another because of bad past memories......mostly in favor of Rison, even though we did beat them this year 42-30 :).  Anyway, it was especially enjoyable for me to see that my son and a Rison player had swapped helmet decals.  I loved seeing our CHG Hornet on that gold helmet.  :).  Probably would have given some Rison folks a cringe seeing their big black "R" on our white helmet as well.  Just goes to show that the fans may never forget the painful losses, but the players got to know each other and did some fun swapping.  It's all about the kids anyway. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CHG Hornet on June 25, 2018, 08:45:53 am
West won 52-21.  Muldrew from Prescott scored three times, one was a 90 yard run, and he was offensive player of the game.  West had another kid, sorry forgot his name, who had three interceptions and got defensive player of the game.  A kid from the West hit a 47 yard field goal and an East team kid scored on a 102 yard interception return.....that was fun to see.  I'm thankful my son was picked to be in it and he was able to have fun with a group of people he didn't know and come away with good memories and new friends.  After the game, one of the East coaches came over and wished my son well and told him to have a safe trip home.  Very nice.

On a side note, a funny moment for us came just as soon as we walked in.  It's been no secret that we, CHG, and Rison just don't much like one another because of bad past memories......mostly in favor of Rison, even though we did beat them this year 42-30 :).  Anyway, it was especially enjoyable for me to see that my son and a Rison player had swapped helmet decals.  I loved seeing our CHG Hornet on that gold helmet.  :).  Probably would have given some Rison folks a cringe seeing their big black "R" on our white helmet as well.  Just goes to show that the fans may never forget the painful losses, but the players got to know each other and did some fun swapping.  It's all about the kids anyway. 
That's great, thanks for sharing.

MomaLion

Quote from: CHG Hornet on June 25, 2018, 08:45:53 am

Things are generally much easier when the adults get out of the way and let the kids handle things lol...good for them, I really enjoy hearing about good sportsmanship  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas