• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

12/15 Jonesboro Westside at Brookland Boys

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, December 09, 2017, 12:23:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

This should be a really good game!!
Comments or predictions?

ArkansasSportsFan

I believe Westside will pull this one out in a close game. I've seen Westside play a handful of times and they look real solid.

Bbal789

As good as Jonesboro Westside is playing right now I think Brookland will walk away with a win in this game. Brookland's coach will have them ready for this game as he always does. Both teams play extremely hard which will make this a really close game but I think homecourt advantage will have a play in this. Riley Felkins and Avery Felts are playing lights out right now for Westside. Both are knock down three point shooters and extraordinary defenders. Brookland also has Braxton Haff who is really playing well lately.
This is probably the game of the year so far and I predict Brookland comes out with this win. Regardless of record, these are both top five teams in 4a and have a very good chance of winning the 4a state title.

cannon

It should a fun game and a packed house.  Wish I could be there. 

Bbal789

It will be interesting to see how Avery Felts and Riley Felkins do against Brookland tonight. No doubt they are great players. Brookland is known for shutting down the best players from opposing teams. Will anybody be updating the game tonight?

NEA Razorback olfan

December 15, 2017, 08:32:34 pm #5 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:17:35 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Westside 71
Brookland 45
F

Tip my cap to Westside, they shot lights out tonight!!
They hit 12 treys the first half from deep

Nomad1324

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 15, 2017, 08:32:34 pm
Westside 71
Brookland 45
F

Tip my cap to Westside, they shot lights out tonight!!

Last couple of years that seems to have been a bad match up for Brookland.

Bbal789

Wow thats crazy. Jonesboro Westside is a dangerous team. Was it Avery Felts and Riley Felkins hitting all the threes?

Bbal789

I honestly think Jonesboro Westside or Southside Batesville is the best team this year. Southside Batesville beat Jonesboro Westside earlier in the year by 1 showing how even these two teams are.

Donnie Jamon

Cullin Felkins had 5 1st q 3s. Avery played well also. Riley Felkins not so much. At the half, Cull and Ave had all but 5 of the pts. They just couldn't miss. They would be happy if Brookland got the Regional or State bid

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 06, 2018, 12:09:10 pm
Cullin Felkins had 5 1st q 3s. Avery played well also. Riley Felkins not so much. At the half, Cull and Ave had all but 5 of the pts. They just couldn't miss. They would be happy if Brookland got the Regional or State bid

I haven't heard anything, but I'm sure Brookland put in for Regional and State

Livewire

I read in another post that regional bid winners would be announced Thursday , 11th

Bbal789

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on January 06, 2018, 12:22:26 pm
I haven't heard anything, but I'm sure Brookland put in for Regional and State

Brookland has an amazing facility

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas