• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHO WILL MEET AT W.M.S?

Started by Mr. Trill, November 25, 2017, 03:22:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO DO YOU PREDICT WILL MEET AT WMS?

Earle & CHG
25 (22.9%)
Earle & Mt. Ida
30 (27.5%)
Foreman & CHG
19 (17.4%)
Foreman & Mt. IDA
35 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: December 02, 2017, 03:22:32 pm

Mr. Trill

November 25, 2017, 03:22:32 pm Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 03:30:52 pm by Mr. Trill
Let's see if the Fearless Posters get this right by percentage next weekend.

bear for life

eldofan

whoknows

Hgalum50

Backwoods Bart

Hatchet

bigworm

Eslim03

However this poll turns out is driven by opinion but I really do believe that the final four teams remaining is definitely the best four in 2a ball this year. Someone started a thread on what would be the semifinalist when the playoffs started and all these teams was my picks.

hesmine_lionpride

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 26, 2017, 08:44:45 pm
However this poll turns out is driven by opinion but I really do believe that the final four teams remaining is definitely the best four in 2a ball this year. Someone started a thread on what would be the semifinalist when the playoffs started and all these teams was my picks.
No downing of any team but I do honestly believe if CC was on the other side of the bracket they would for sure be in the semi finals. Btw I'm not from there. Can't wait for Fri night. Go Lions!

Eslim03

Quote from: hesmine_lionpride on November 26, 2017, 09:01:39 pm
No downing of any team but I do honestly believe if CC was on the other side of the bracket they would for sure be in the semi finals. Btw I'm not from there. Can't wait for Fri night. Go Lions!

Your take on cc is very well possible but all we could do is play what the bracket that's set up with the AAA. I would argue that the gators path to this point was possibly the toughest quadrant on the board also.

hesmine_lionpride

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 26, 2017, 09:25:13 pm
Your take on cc is very well possible but all we could do is play what the bracket that's set up with the AAA. I would argue that the gators path to this point was possibly the toughest quadrant on the board also.
Foreman is a great team. Hoping we meet up at WMS

sheepdawg92

doctor in the house

I am sticking with what I said during the first week of October... Foreman vs Mt. Ida

Mr. Trill

THe odds between the 4 possible matchups are almost even. I like it!!! There will be so much crap talk going on after Friday's evening.

big E

Mr. Trill

True or false? Mt. Ida returned all 11 starters from last year? On offense

M.I. D

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 29, 2017, 02:13:39 pm
True or false? Mt. Ida returned all 11 starters from last year?

Depends on what game. We got one back in the quarter finals. I guess if you go off of the starters in the championship game we returned 8 or 9 on both sides.

couch-coach06

Abernathy was a beast that graduated

Mr. Trill

Yea that's what i was referring too, thank you.

fleaflicker24

From a conference game in the regular season to a State Championship game in the playoffs! I'm goin with an all 2A-7 West championship game! Good luck to all teams!

Legacy Lion

FilmCrew

Has there ever been a state final where both teams were from the same conference?

tacklethis...

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 30, 2017, 12:46:27 pm
Has there ever been a state final where both teams were from the same conference?

yes, Magazine vs. Danville

M.I. D

FilmCrew

beaverfan007

bigworm

Nope. I had CHG foreman anyway.

FilmCrew

If you had Earl going to the finals.....YOU Are wrong!!!

Sucks for those boys that did everything right and don't get the opportunity to play

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas