• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I envy LRCA fans

Started by Red Devil Alum, November 25, 2017, 10:39:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil Alum

The holiday season is so busy, and they never have to worry about the stress or scheduling of playing championship games.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on November 25, 2017, 10:39:07 am
The holiday season is so busy, and they never have to worry about the stress or scheduling of playing championship games.

😂😂 Savage

PrivateLesson

And here all of you PA posters play innocent on here? lol!! :)

Maynard G Krebs

Can I get an AMEN?

PA Bruin Fan

Overdahill

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 25, 2017, 10:43:55 am
And here all of you PA posters play innocent on here? lol!! :)

He doesn't take his Devil Moniker lightly  :D

Idindonuffin

Cold

Deuceswild

Look at what I started, this gonna be a COLD WINTER

JessieP

That was funny! One thing to keep in mind, it was the PA posters who threw the most gasoline on the LRCA hype fire. All year we heard "We are God but LRCA is JC". There were a few of us that never bought into that narrative. LRCA is outstanding but they clearly were never close to PA. Heck, they were never close to Wynne.

FridayNightFans

JessieP, you consistently win the award for biggest idiot on these boards, week in and week out.  Constantly running LRCA under the bus, to prove what?  LRCA beat McClellan this year, and McClellan beat your beloved Batesville at their place and Wynne at their place.  What does it all mean?  LRCA picked a terrible time to play their worst game of year, but in the end all (LRCA, Batesville and Wynne) will be watching from the stands next Sat night.  Give it a rest.

Go Postal

RazorDad

Quote from: FridayNightFans on November 25, 2017, 06:09:05 pm
JessieP, you consistently win the award for biggest idiot on these boards, week in and week out.  Constantly running LRCA under the bus, to prove what?  LRCA beat McClellan this year, and McClellan beat your beloved Batesville at their place and Wynne at their place.  What does it all mean?  LRCA picked a terrible time to play their worst game of year, but in the end all (LRCA, Batesville and Wynne) will be watching from the stands next Sat night.  Give it a rest.

True.

LRCA's loss to Wynne was an off-night with uncharacteristic dropped balls on the first two drives that put them behind the scoring curve. And the chop blocks taking LRCA's nose guard out of the game in the first quarter certainly didn't help either.

Can the same be said about Wynne's or Batesville's losses to McClellan?  I don't think so.

Also, think on this:  LRCA scored more in each of their losses this season than most teams were scoring in their wins.  Yes, defense was the weak link but that does not make them "overrated" or weak overall.

MDXPHD

LRCA - lose by 30, lrca fans consider it a good game. Get dominated by Wynne in every aspect of the game, blames it on just a bad night. So sad to live in denial.

JessieP

First Simpleton understand this, I did not start this thread. I know facts confuse your tiny brain but that is a fact. Second, my "beloved Batesville" never claimed we were right there with PA. We never boasted about 5 NFL caliber players, we never said "I expect a close game with PA". I know I know, when Wynne sissy slapped them they cheated, those mean public school boys would grab the LRCA players and throw them to the ground, oh the horror. We know where we stood in the grand scheme of things, had an off year. Last year PA showed us exactly how "not in their league" we were. It was frustrating but that's life, we couldn't play LRCA all four playoff games, if we could have we'd have been state champs.

JessieP

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 25, 2017, 09:07:19 pm
LRCA - lose by 30, lrca fans consider it a good game. Get dominated by Wynne in every aspect of the game, blames it on just a bad night. So sad to live in denial.

Exactly! I can only clap once an hour, I'll get a few more in tonight. I saw the video, Wynne never broke a sweat against LRCA.

incogneto

Why do you bother responding to him?  Just consider the source of the criticism and move quietly about your day.  I laughed when I read the stuff he posts.  It's like satire except he isn't smart enough to do it on purpose. 

Go Postal

JessieP

Quote from: incogneto on November 26, 2017, 10:06:18 am
Why do you bother responding to him?  Just consider the source of the criticism and move quietly about your day.  I laughed when I read the stuff he posts.  It's like satire except he isn't smart enough to do it on purpose.

"I laughed", past tense. "when I read the stuff he posts", present tense. Yeah, I'd comment on people's intelligence if I were you.

PA Bruin Fan

incogneto

Quote from: JessieP on November 26, 2017, 01:14:54 pm
"I laughed", past tense. "when I read the stuff he posts", present tense. Yeah, I'd comment on people's intelligence if I were you.
derp

Go Postal

TNT_15

Quote from: JessieP on November 25, 2017, 09:09:54 pm
First Simpleton understand this, I did not start this thread. I know facts confuse your tiny brain but that is a fact. Second, my "beloved Batesville" never claimed we were right there with PA. We never boasted about 5 NFL caliber players, we never said "I expect a close game with PA". I know I know, when Wynne sissy slapped them they cheated, those mean public school boys would grab the LRCA players and throw them to the ground, oh the horror. We know where we stood in the grand scheme of things, had an off year. Last year PA showed us exactly how "not in their league" we were. It was frustrating but that's life, we couldn't play LRCA all four playoff games, if we could have we'd have been state champs.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas