• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McGehee at Rivercrest

Started by owl84, November 24, 2017, 10:03:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

owl84

Rivercrest is in motion every play and never calls it

ISU7

Quote from: owl84 on December 01, 2017, 09:09:18 pm
Rivercrest is in motion every play and never calls it
They must be driving ;D 8) Meanwhile
JC 38
OSC 38 8:37 to play

ea cat

Heck of a game. Good Luck next week Colts

cheesecake

Moose

Keep it coming Oldman!!  Let's go!!

Linesman

Ghost of Colts52

ISU7

Quote from: Linesman on December 01, 2017, 09:43:50 pm
score
18-13 Colts win
Good game Owls. Praying for a safe trip back too Mcgehee. 8)

cuz

Congratulations to both teams. Great job Owls a well played game and a great season. Colts good win see you at WMS.....Geaux Dragons....

Gpaw72

GREAT GAME BY BOTH TEAMS! Both deserved a win,sadly one must not. McGehee young men , very scrappy bunch,enjoyed the game very much. Thanks to the young men who left it all out on the field tonight. Wishing save travels home to everyone at the game tonight.

CoolBreeze

I take it the young McGehee team will be a force to be reckoned with again next year.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 01, 2017, 10:17:47 pm
I take it the young McGehee team will be a force to be reckoned with again next year.

Probably a good bet.  Congrats. to the Owls on a heck of a season.  And congrats. to Rivercrest.  It should be a great game for the championship next week. 

Jimbo Morphis

Great game by both teams. Fun one to watch. We just had to many mistakes to beat a great team. Great season for my young Owls.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 27, 2017, 05:59:28 pm
The cafe is a little expensive.  Chef brought into open the place charges a little much for a cheeseburger.
Cafe was great and the game  atmosphere was fantastic. My first game there and I was impressed. Once again it was a great game to watch.

OB11

Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2017, 11:56:42 am
Cafe was great and the game  atmosphere was fantastic. My first game there and I was impressed. Once again it was a great game to watch.

Glad you had a safe trip down and got to experience the last game at the "Cotton Patch". Great place to watch a high school football game with a lot of history.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Oldman on December 02, 2017, 11:56:42 am
And your guys got to be the last team ever to come and play in the Cotton Patch.

oldcoach

KOJACK

owl84

We played our worst game of the season against them.

KOJACK

Quote from: owl84 on December 08, 2017, 09:29:55 pm
We played our worst game of the season against them.
Yea I know. THey had a lot to do with that

CoolBreeze

Quote from: KOJACK on December 08, 2017, 09:26:24 pm
Didn't Junction beat y'all?  :-X
Yeah, and Rivercrest lost to Newport. both of which are irrelevant at this stage of the season. The point is McGehee matched up better with the state champs than JC.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas