• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott vs Osceola

Started by thedirtye, November 11, 2017, 11:46:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

thedirtye

CoolBreeze

Should be one of the best matchups of Round 2.

Two highly regarded 2-seeds. Each lost to the ultimate 1-seed for their conference. It's hard to determine the relative strength of the conferences.  Prescott soundly defeated the 4-seed from the 3-3A, and third place HHG beat the 3-seed, Hoxie. However, the 3-3A 5-seed knocked off top-seeded Glen Rose.

Coltfan2005

The Prescott/Piggott game was a lot better than you are making it sound. Prescott had problems with Piggott. After watching a few films, I am going to go out on a limb and say prescott isn't near as good as a team as I thought. Like others, I allowed myself to be influenced by last year. Osceola plays well...Osceola easily wins.

501Arkansas

Yeah prescott struggled with piggot and it was alot closer than you think.  Prescott isnt as good as alot of people say they are. Im going with the hometown team with this one. Osceola wins by atleast 14+. This one is going to be fun

camo5257

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 11, 2017, 12:40:51 pm
Yeah prescott struggled with piggot and it was alot closer than you think.  Prescott isnt as good as alot of people say they are. Im going with the hometown team with this one. Osceola wins by atleast 14+. This one is going to be fun
+1

Linebacker

If Prescott doesn't turn the ball over, they win this one! With that being said this will be a really good game! I think it's gonna come down to the wire. In the end I think Prescott will win 30-28 ;D

flow51

November 11, 2017, 02:24:19 pm #6 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 03:03:51 pm by flow51
Let me start out by saying that Piggot was a heck of a 4 seed. Now with that being said... The only thing Prescott had trouble with was themselves. Short kicks, the worst fake punt I've ever seen, easy blocks missed, some poor tackling, receivers giving up on route... Slow start? No more like a slow 1st and 3rd quarter. But hey we came through when we needed it. Again Piggot was a better than average team and I'm glad we didn't have a cupcake in round 1. The 3-3A is in my opinion the most complete conference in the playoffs. With that being said... If we come out hot at Osecola... I like our chances!

camo5257

Quote from: flow51 on November 11, 2017, 02:24:19 pm
Let me start out by saying that Piggot was a heck of a 5 seed. Now with that being said... The only thing Prescott had trouble with was themselves. Short kicks, the worst fake punt I've ever seen, easy blocks missed, some poor tackling, receivers giving up on route... Slow start? No more like a slow 1st and 3rd quarter. But hey we came through when we needed it. Again Piggot was a better than average team and I'm glad we didn't have a cupcake in round 1. The 3-3A is in my opinion the most complete conference in the playoffs. With that being said... If we come out hot at Osecola... I like our chances!
Piggott was 4 seed

501Arkansas

Quote from: camo5257 on November 11, 2017, 02:33:36 pm
Piggott was 4 seed
Piggot was the 4 seed newport was the 4th seed of of the 3-3a

flow51

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 11, 2017, 02:37:03 pm
Piggot was the 4 seed newport was the 4th seed of of the 3-3a
My mistake. I meant 4th seed just as I'm sure you meant Piggott and Newport was the 5th

501Arkansas

Quote from: flow51 on November 11, 2017, 03:05:38 pm
My mistake. I meant 4th seed just as I'm sure you meant Piggott and Newport was the 5th
Was typing too fast

FBGFDRUM

Can't wait to hear the excuses for this one.

501Arkansas

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on November 17, 2017, 10:58:12 pm
I swear, they are pretty quiet tonight

flow51

4 1/2 hour ride home is why it was quite. No excuses here... Got outplayed and the better team won tonight! Good luck against Charleston!

Hawg N GA

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on November 17, 2017, 10:58:12 pm
[/quote

At least we didn't lose to a 5 seed like GR8 did.. what's  your ecuse?

BigBrother

beaverfan007

I'm guessing Osceola cheated to beat Prescott

Jimbo Morphis

jay nelvin

Quote from: beaverfan007 on November 20, 2017, 01:21:12 pm
Nope, they were simply better.  Guess you are really bored today?

501Arkansas

Quote from: beaverfan007 on November 20, 2017, 01:21:12 pm
Like mayweather say "Easy work"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas