• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton Devil Dogs @ Wynne yellow jackets

Started by the voice, November 10, 2017, 09:58:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

the voice

I like it!! Thanks ! You gotta see the new basketball arena grill , that dog is all over it

InYoGrill

Quote from: the voice on November 15, 2017, 10:08:13 pm
I like it!! Thanks ! You gotta see the new basketball arena grill , that dog is all over it

Will check it out soon. I put them brown squares in the fridge. LOL! I like my choklats cold.

MEEZZ THEZ GRILL

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 15, 2017, 10:12:45 pm
Will check it out soon. I put them brown squares in the fridge. LOL! I like my choklats cold.

MEEZZ THEZ GRILL
How do you make them Square?  Mine comes different.

chaingang

November 16, 2017, 06:47:57 am #104 Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:50:04 am by chaingang
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 15, 2017, 10:02:18 pm

Get some Friday Motown Dawgs!
Grill , remember you got to bring sum when you come to the Delta and try to take ours....last time I looked the Jackets don't just hand it over at the coin toss either.

sevenof400

Quote from: the voice on November 15, 2017, 10:08:13 pm

I'll say this - y'all certainly needed a new arena.  Got any interior photos?

the voice

None of it complete. When I toured it they were finishing it. I expect to be able to share a link soon.

Go Postal

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 16, 2017, 07:18:58 am
The Goblins got a new one this year also.  The first game is tonight.

the voice

InYoGrill

Quote from: chaingang on November 16, 2017, 06:47:57 am
  Grill , remember you got to bring sum when you come to the Delta and try to take ours....last time I looked the Jackets don't just hand it over at the coin toss either.

LOL! I hear ya Jackets.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on November 15, 2017, 10:27:58 pm
How do you make them Square?  Mine comes different.

Its about what them brown squares look like. Like my pup did a squat drop in a bowl. They some freaked out sweetie cakes.

Deltaswarm3

South 45

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 16, 2017, 07:18:58 am
My daughter got a school board member to take her through it last week. It's some kid of nice!!! Last I heard their hoping to have our tournament mid December and the official dedication sometime in January.

PercussionMan

Quote from: the voice on November 16, 2017, 07:39:04 am
None of it complete. When I toured it they were finishing it. I expect to be able to share a link soon.

I was misinformed....was told the first game was tonight.  I didn't really think it was quite ready, yet. 

PrivateLesson

PA Dad

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 13, 2017, 05:06:00 pm
Only time will tell if Wynne makes it back to the state "tittle" game to get smacked right in their chops for the 3rd straight time.

I generally refrain from criticizing any poster.  And I never criticize any poster for spelling, punctuation or grammar.

One of the advantages of being on the board for awhile is learning the other posters.  Tmycjy may not be the best at spelling or grammar, but he is a treasure on this board.  I will defend him against all comers.  And I think all of the old timers will agree with me.

MDXPHD

Quote from: PA Dad on November 16, 2017, 11:29:18 pm
I generally refrain from criticizing any poster.  And I never criticize any poster for spelling, punctuation or grammar.

One of the advantages of being on the board for awhile is learning the other posters.  Tmycjy may not be the best at spelling or grammar, but he is a treasure on this board.  I will defend him against all comers.  And I think all of the old timers will agree with me.

Without a doubt. It's uncalled for.

Intelligentsia

Percussion said it was in jest and has made his apology.  I've been guilty of taking a shot at someone for a spelling or grammar faux pas, though only when the poster has been a petute.  So, MDX... Are we going to Wynne tonight?  I never made contact with Rampage or Steve.

Yellowcake

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 17, 2017, 07:04:08 am
Percussion said it was in jest and has made his apology.  I've been guilty of taking a shot at someone for a spelling or grammar faux pas, though only when the poster has been a petute.  So, MDX... Are we going to Wynne tonight?  I never made contact with Rampage or Steve.

You Batesville punks need to come down to LR for the PA game instead of trekking all the way over to Wynne. Maynard is buying pizza for EVERYONE!!

Come on fellas!  ;)

South 45

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 17, 2017, 12:12:39 pm
You Batesville punks need to come down to LR for the PA game instead of trekking all the way over to Wynne. Maynard is buying pizza for EVERYONE!!

Come on fellas!  ;)
All the cool kids are gonna be at Wynne tonight...I'm bout to punch that clock and start rounding up kids and the truck load of crap they think they need for a 2 hour trip.

MDXPHD

Come on fellas!  ;)

I'll likely make the trip to nettleton next week if they win.

Deltaswarm3

I'm expecting a packed house tonight....who all is coming?

South 45

Quote from: Deltaswarm3 on November 17, 2017, 12:44:59 pm
I'm expecting a packed house tonight....who all is coming?
I'll take up two seats myself....

Intelligentsia

You Batesville punks need to come down to LR for the PA game instead MDX of trekking all the way over to Wynne. Maynard is buying pizza for EVERYONE!!

Come on fellas!  ;)

I must say, it's been sometime since I've been called a punk.  Do you use that referring to us as "doty" (rotten), or it's more archaic meaning,  prostitute.  Rotten, I would guess, although the later might apply, situationally.  :o

chaingang

November 17, 2017, 01:53:57 pm #124 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:55:44 pm by chaingang
Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 17, 2017, 01:36:51 pm
I must say, it's been sometime since I've been called a punk.  Do you use that referring to us as "doty" (rotten), or it's more archaic meaning,  prostitute.  Rotten, I would guess, although the later might apply, situationally.  :o
He thinks a punk is something you use twice a year to lite fireworks with.......and you definitely don't want to go to Little Rock..... cause we are feeding you Steak here and we don't do body searches on anyone from 5A East......it's gonna be Warm and Windy tonight....dang that's gonna mess up our passing game and punts...... wait a minute we maybe passed once last week .... and I know for a fact we didn't punt , so I guess it won't effect us.

JacketDad

Just looked out my classroom window and the visitor stands are 25% full already.

chaingang

Quote from: JacketDad on November 17, 2017, 02:26:45 pm
Just looked out my classroom window and the visitor stands are 25% full already.
. With Wynne Fans ?

Intelligentsia

I couldn't find anyone to make the trip to Wynne tonight.  Will the game air live at Deltaswarm.com?

JacketDad

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 17, 2017, 04:22:17 pm
I couldn't find anyone to make the trip to Wynne tonight.  Will the game air live at Deltaswarm.com?
Should be barring any technical difficulties.

Deltaswarm3

Yellowcake

Quote from: chaingang on November 17, 2017, 01:53:57 pm
He thinks a punk is something you use twice a year to lite fireworks with.......and you definitely don't want to go to Little Rock..... cause we are feeding you Steak here and we don't do body searches on anyone from 5A East......it's gonna be Warm and Windy tonight....dang that's gonna mess up our passing game and punts...... wait a minute we maybe passed once last week .... and I know for a fact we didn't punt , so I guess it won't effect us.

No wands at PA. And I ALWAYS pay the entry fee for any opposing fans who happen to be entering through the door when I am coming in.

Go Postal

InYoGrill

Quote from: PA Dad on November 16, 2017, 11:29:18 pm

I met TMYCJY at a Wynne game years back. He works in the Wynne press box if I recall right. Super nice guy and the BEST at picking games! One season I was smack talking with his name and he informed me that the letters in his FF name stand for important people in his life. I respect that and appropriately backed off the jesting. His name is Chris, ask for him some day at a Wynne home game. Swell fella.  ;)

South 45

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 17, 2017, 06:56:30 pm
I met TMYCJY at a Wynne game years back. He works in the Wynne press box if I recall right. Super nice guy and the BEST at picking games! One season I was smack talking with his name and he informed me that the letters in his FF name stand for important people in his life. I respect that and appropriately backed off the jesting. His name is Chris, ask for him some day at a Wynne home game. Swell fella.  ;)
If he still dose I'm sitting right below him....

Let's Dance!!!

proud_dad

Congrats to the New Career Rushing Leader at Wynne #7 Hicks. Hoping to catch the single record holder this year also!!!

InYoGrill

friscokid

Listened to a bit of the game on KVOM (those guys sound like they do a good job). Wynne opened the game with a 10-minute possession and was held to a field goal.

InYoGrill

Them Devil Dogs are bringing the WOOD to the Swarm!

InYoGrill

November 17, 2017, 07:32:20 pm #138 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:50:46 pm by InYoGrill
Dogs dodged a bullet fumble but got it back inside the 10 of Wynne

Then Dogs Criswell fumbled as he was about to cross the goal line recovered by the Jackets. Close to 14-3 but only 7-3 at half.

86jacketstchamps

Morrilton is absolutely bringing it.   Anyone know how to post an image?  Would love to show some of the best visiting fans ever!!

the voice

InYoGrill

Motown D is absolutely on fire after Wynne's first drive of the game. Completely shutdown of W's O. Criswell is finding it hard also against W's D. Both D's look really good tonight. Game may come down to who gives the ball away at the worst time. May only take one TO to decide outcome. Really fast game.

South 45

InYoGrill

I will say this about watching the game from the comfort of my recliner, I am very grateful to be watching it on Deltaswarm.com! Fairly good picture and coverage. The two young dudes are a bit corny but I am fine with it. Now the BOARD is a different story! Really? A plank coming off the visitor stands at the top of the stands. It blocks the camera completely when the ball is on one end of the field about the 20-30 yard line. LOL! Glad to be watching though.

JacketDad

It appears Paschal thinks he is still playing LRCA.  Making it very easy for Morrilton coaches to know what is coming. Hope he makes some adjustments at halftime or it's going to be a long night for the Jackets.

86jacketstchamps

November 17, 2017, 08:03:28 pm #145 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 08:13:00 pm by 86jacketstchamps
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 17, 2017, 07:56:40 pm
I will say this about watching the game from the comfort of my recliner, I am very grateful to be watching it on Deltaswarm.com! Fairly good picture and coverage. The two young dudes are a bit corny but I am fine with it. Now the BOARD is a different story! Really? A plank coming off the visitor stands at the top of the stands. It blocks the camera completely when the ball is on one end of the field about the 20-30 yard line. LOL! Glad to be watching though.

The board is due to a wiring issue on tbe top of tbe pressbox.  So they had to move it to inside the commentary room.   The two dudes you speak of are studenrs who are not required to be at the game doing it but love their program and being a part of the broadcast.  Thanks for watching.   

kwwolves2012

Quote from: JacketDad on November 17, 2017, 08:01:59 pm
It appears Paschal thinks he is still playing LRCA.  Making it very easy for Morrilton coaches to know what is coming. Hope he makes some adjustments at halftime or it's going to be a long night for the Jackets.
Pitiful play calling. Just no rhythm and no different plays

MDXPHD

Typical Wynne fans. You've done the same thing all year. Morrilton just isn't lrca. They have a better defense than lrca. Y'all are ridiculous to complain about a coach that has accomplished as much as he has.. especially doing it this year. If y'all don't like his play calling, don't watch. He's led y'all to one loss and you're one of 8 teams left.

The reality is that morrilton is just better on defense than the other teams.

86jacketstchamps

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 17, 2017, 08:09:04 pm
Typical Wynne fans. You've done the same thing all year. Morrilton just isn't lrca. They have a better defense than lrca. Y'all are ridiculous to complain about a coach that has accomplished as much as he has.. especially doing it this year. If y'all don't like his play calling, don't watch. He's led y'all to one loss and you're one of 8 teams left.

The reality is that morrilton is just better on defense than the other teams.

Typical?   Funny.   Im enjoying watching a few of your fans yelling insults about Wynne players to the radio booth.  Quite entertaining.

MDXPHD

Quote from: 86jacketstchamps on November 17, 2017, 08:14:32 pm
Typical?   Funny.   Im enjoying watching a few of your fans yelling insults about Wynne players to the radio booth.  Quite entertaining.

Why are my fans even there?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas