• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden at Foreman.

Started by Bearden_Bear72, November 10, 2017, 09:55:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

couch-coach06

Quote from: Ghostof64 on November 17, 2017, 10:55:12 am
His times were faster last spring than the kid from Ida at the Meet of Champions?

That kid won the 200 .. do you ever run 200 on a football field.   I'll hang up and listen

Bearden_Bear72

Just out of curiosity.  Someone may have asked or answered this early.  What kind offense foreman run.  A spread, single wing, or what? Is the boy that is so fast play qb?

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 17, 2017, 11:46:51 am
Just out of curiosity.  Someone may have asked or answered this early.  What kind offense foreman run.  A spread, single wing, or what? Is the boy that is so fast play qb?
Apparently one that scores every time they touch the ball...

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 17, 2017, 11:54:31 am
Apparently one that scores every time they touch the ball...

HAHA 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 your a jokester.  Never read anything more hilarious.  But will someone seriously answers my question?  And does foreman have a video cast?

stuck in between

November 17, 2017, 12:17:12 pm #104 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:25:19 pm by paraloma

The Flexbone. Batey was the starting QB until week 9. He will still play QB at times. Him and #3 will rotate in and out at QB with the other playing one of the running backs opposite #4. The fullback normally stays the same. #1 will rotate in and out at the running back spots as well. We typically pass the ball enough to make you honor it, but have hit a few for long gains and scores once the defense has stacked the box to try and defend the run. 

bear for life

November 17, 2017, 12:19:26 pm #105 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:25:45 pm by paraloma

the exact one Hampton runs

Bearden_Bear72

hornets23byers

Foreman runs it way better and various other formations

couch-coach06

Quote from: bear for life on November 17, 2017, 12:19:26 pm
the exact one Hampton runs

Yea pretty much .. we run a true triple option a bit more they run more predetermined plays

Hgalum50

Speaking of offense, does anybody line up in the wishbone anymore?

hornets23byers

Mineral has a few times this season but not many plays

Hgalum50

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 17, 2017, 01:00:05 pm
Mineral has a few times this season but not many plays
Man thats ashame! IMO that is one of the most dangerous offenses to run. It's tough to stop a team that runs it and has a big strong fullback.

bear for life

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 17, 2017, 01:13:58 pm
Man thats ashame! IMO that is one of the most dangerous offenses to run. It's tough to stop a team that runs it and has a big strong fullback.
yeah u right but most teams now don't have the offensive line for it back in the 90's a lot 2a teams ran it but they had 300 pound linemen back then boy times have changed now in 2a we see 190 pound linemen each year I see smaller linemen

bearbacker52

Quote from: stuck in between on November 17, 2017, 12:17:12 pm
The Flexbone. Batey was the starting QB until week 9. He will still play QB at times. Him and #3 will rotate in and out at QB with the other playing one of the running backs opposite #4. The fullback normally stays the same. #1 will rotate in and out at the running back spots as well. We typically pass the ball enough to make you honor it, but have hit a few for long gains and scores once the defense has stacked the box to try and defend the run. 

sounds just like the georgia tech playbook, pass for td's only

whoknows

Risonwildcat212

November 17, 2017, 07:54:03 pm #115 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 08:16:53 pm by Risonwildcat212
Wrond thread.

whoknows

Sorry looking for the Bearden game

HORNET-MAN

couch-coach06

We got our selves a ball game boys

Risonwildcat212

Bearden_Bear72

Let's see who makes the best halftime adjustments.

couch-coach06

whoknows

Does Bearden have a radio station they play on?

hornets23byers

bigboy77

Bearden_Bear72

Foreman is just better in the trenches on both sides.  I think our skilled players matched up well.  But our young line can not pick up pressure blocks to give berry time to do much of anything.

Backwoods Bart

Looks like the Gaters going to roll. Good luck going forward!

They have some horses!

couch-coach06

Fun week .. guys y'all have a great football team number 5 showed out second half !

whoknows

couch-coach06

whoknows

Sweet congrats to Foreman...wish I was off work would have drove down to watch the game

HORNET-MAN

Redzone

bigboy77

Tyler Berry is a heck of a qb great athlete

Yogi bear

Good game Foreman . Good season Bears

GatorBall

Quote from: bigboy77 on November 17, 2017, 10:16:05 pm

Berry is impressive!! Even when he is scrambling out of the pocket he keeps his eyes down field and has the arm strength to get it there even on the run!!! He's a baller!!

One other thing, those kids have GREAT sportsmanship!! Class ACT! Something to be proud of!!! They never gave up and fought to the end even when it looked bleak!

Eslim03

Foreman gators came out the second half and did what all them people at the game came to see. Thanks to all the fans for coming out to see this team. Tyler Berry is as good as advertised but Bearden was not the better team. How bout #5 man the sky is the limit for that young man. I wish all the Bear fans a safe ride home.

HG Hornet

Quote from: bigboy77 on November 17, 2017, 10:16:05 pm
I hate it that his Bears football career is now over, but he's got more in the tank! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas