• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A 1-E

Started by bobcats, November 08, 2017, 09:13:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bobcats

I see where Clinton beat Yellville 67-26 at YS last night.  Both teams are in the FB playoffs so that pretty much evens that out. 

sports_lover

What was the outcome of the senior girls game?

Baller_34

I didn't know they cld play if they are still in football.

bobcats

Quote from: Baller_34 on November 08, 2017, 03:09:13 pm
I didn't know they cld play if they are still in football.

Teams can without FB players.

Moonshiner

Marshall and Valley will be a good matchup.  Depending on which version of each team shows up to play.

noties

Quote from: sports_lover on November 08, 2017, 11:41:59 am
What was the outcome of the senior girls game?

Yellville wins by 3. Close game throughout, but neither team looked very impressive.

bobcats

Clinton should be the favorite with Valley Springs and Marshall battling for 2nd.  I thought Yellville would be in that battle but after losing by 40 at home I'm not so sure.  Marshall may struggle early as they are young but very talented.  I expect by January they will be much better.  I don't know much about the other teams but I'm sure Mountain View and Melbourne will compete.  Green Forest has one of the best offensive players in the conference and I think Bergman will be improved over last year.

sports_lover

I compared Yellville's football and basketball rosters on Maxpreps, and it looks like the basketball team is missing seven players right now who are still in football. In comparing Clinton's rosters, I found one player who is still in football. I'll be interested to see how the teams will compete when all of their players are there.

noties

Yellville will be a different team once the football players return. They have more roster depth this year under the new coach, also. I expect the boys side of the conference to be just as competitive as last year.

Bergman1820

Quote from: noties on November 08, 2017, 04:40:21 pm
Yellville wins by 3. Close game throughout, but neither team looked very impressive.

Is this the game where one player scored the majority of the points for Y-S? If so who was it?

Basketballfan13

Quote from: vstigerz on November 11, 2017, 04:12:29 pm
Is this the game where one player scored the majority of the points for Y-S? If so who was it?
McFarland the post player

Bergman1820

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas