• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview @ Greenbrier

Started by razorcardsfan11, November 04, 2017, 02:08:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorcardsfan11

What are your thoughts on this game? I think greenbrier will pull out the win but it will be a close game

The Future

Camden always seems to play West teams real close.

I'm gonna go
Greenbrier 31
Camden 27

The A-Team

I don't know anything about Greenbrier. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

razorcardsfan11

Does anybody know if greenbrier streams their games online? I usually go to all of Fairview's games but I'll be heading down to Baton Rouge next week so I won't be able to watch this game.

bobcat81

Unfortunately they don't, unless I've missed it.

Youngsta71701

If history stays true Greenbrier will be a good passing team. Defense and running game is usually suspect. Not sure about this Greenbrier team though.

Deuceswild

Running game and def has improved but the QB play is not what it was last year. Still considered a passing team and they like the short ones but the QB can still spin it, he's improving weekly. I see GB by a couple scores, maybe 35-21

AT

Greenbrier does not stream their games.

Deuceswild

I forgot their kicker can kick it from the McDs down the road. I will go 41-21

Go Postal

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 05, 2017, 09:48:41 am
Does anybody know if greenbrier streams their games online? I usually go to all of Fairview's games but I'll be heading down to Baton Rouge next week so I won't be able to watch this game.
Unfortunately no, Alma, Harrison, Vilonia does,. Farmington use to.  They use to have a radio link I think but not sure.

incogneto

Tribble and Stone by a bunch in this one. 

Youngsta71701

Camden Fairview pulls out the slight upset if they don't forget about their running game. And that's a big if.

Pat Swilling

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 06, 2017, 07:00:14 am
Camden Fairview pulls out the slight upset if they don't forget about their running game. And that's a big if.
You know Fairview hasn't won any big games on the road this year. What makes this game any different?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on November 06, 2017, 09:54:19 am
You know Fairview hasn't won any big games on the road this year. What makes this game any different?
I didn't say they would win I said they could win if they don't forget about their running game. Running the ball down someone's throat and controlling the ball can take a crowd out of the game.

InYoGrill

This will be a great game to watch. Grill may be headed up 65 for the short drive from 64 to watch this one. Blue, you gonna continue you our playoff tradition and join me?

Brierfan

Greenbrier wins this one. Camden is more athletic but not as disciplined. I think Greenbrier will kick a couple. 34-20 Greenbrier

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 06, 2017, 02:07:35 pm
This will be a great game to watch. Grill may be headed up 65 for the short drive from 64 to watch this one. Blue, you gonna continue you our playoff tradition and join me?
Doesn't one of you still owe the other one a mug?

pantherblue

Quote from: Go Postal on November 06, 2017, 09:36:30 pm

That's my plan Grill old buddy!!!   Be on the fence on the visitor side by the concession stand so you can get us some popcorn!!!  :)

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on November 06, 2017, 09:36:30 pm

Shuzup Posty!

BTW- darn good memory.

:o

InYoGrill

Quote from: pantherblue on November 07, 2017, 07:18:25 am
That's my plan Grill old buddy!!!   Be on the fence on the visitor side by the concession stand so you can get us some popcorn!!!  :)

Okay, ok, stop twisting my arm blue bells.

pantherblue

Go Postal

Good luck tonight.  Go 'Briar!!

If you see PB or IYG, tell them Hello.

InYoGrill

November 10, 2017, 12:37:32 pm #23 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:11:33 pm by InYoGrill
Quote from: Go Postal on November 10, 2017, 11:52:08 am
Good luck tonight.  Go 'Briar!!

If you see PB or IYG, tell them Hello.

I will be where he wants me to meet. Better be some hot coco at that inferior stadium! Grill don't like the cold. Hahaha , Grill hasn't been to many games in many years after this time of the year. Get it, Blue?  ;D

kosher33

is this game going to be streamed live?

Go Postal

Quote from: kosher33 on November 10, 2017, 02:46:50 pm
is this game going to be streamed live?
Probably not.  Greenbrier hasn't updated yet like VEFF.  Ask grill.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on November 10, 2017, 02:51:35 pm
Probably not.  Greenbrier hasn't updated yet like VEFF.  Ask grill.

Briar too worried about spendin $$$ on their 7 on 7 travel budget and uni's. You know the baby powder blue with pink glitter streaks?

old.dole

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas