• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine @ Rison

Started by rattlerfan24, November 04, 2017, 10:10:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rattlerfan24

Magazine set to make the three hour trip to Rison.
Magazine is extremely young and I'm excited for the kids to gain this valuable experience. First ever matchup between these two schools.
#rattlerpride

Wildcatalumni21

Magazine gets to enjoy playing on turf but this game will be over within the first 4 mins! Great season to the Rattlers and they are moving in the right direction but Rison just overmatches Magazine at every position.
Rison- 60
Magazine- 6

Risonwildcat212

Congratulations to Magazine on their playoff appearance. To all the Rattler fans making the trip to Wildcat Stadium, I'm looking forward to our first meeting. Coach Totty should have our boys ready for your best shot. Here's to a good game and safe travels.

Wildman5

i had the chance to play this rison team from last year when they were young. these boys are gonna come out and put the smackdown on the rattlers. but im happy to see magazine in the playoffs

RATTLER43

Thank you. We are glad to be back.   See you Friday.

Bearden_Bear72

Rison is gonna give magazine a bad time.  Have a safe travels

MICHAELSPAPPY

This is all gravy for the Rattlers. Very young team. Low numbers. Morale builder and good experience just getting to the playoffs.

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on November 04, 2017, 07:48:59 pm
This is all gravy for the Rattlers. Very young team. Low numbers. Morale builder and good experience just getting to the playoffs.
And they should be very proud of their accomplishment. Hold their heads high no matter the outcome friday night.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on November 04, 2017, 07:48:59 pm

For sure, gotta start somewhere. Magazine has a lot of talent coming up from the junior high. They will be more competitive as the next couple of years go by.

Rida4Life

Rison big.  that place goes to another level come playoff time.

wildcat_x-mgr

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 05, 2017, 07:09:05 am
For sure, gotta start somewhere. Magazine has a lot of talent coming up from the junior high. They will be more competitive as the next couple of years go by.

Didn't they just win the state championship a few years ago?

MICHAELSPAPPY

2010 we were 14-0. Might have had back-to-back the next year, but QB's leg was broken during the Danville game.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on November 05, 2017, 07:03:58 pm
Didn't they just win the state championship a few years ago?

2010, I believe.

#1wildcatfan

Safe travels to everyone from Magazine making the long trip Friday! I hope for a good injury free game for both teams!

MICHAELSPAPPY

The Rattlers laid the foundation for some good things to come this season. Two strong junior high classes in a row will be up to the senior high level next season.

PurpleGold1

'Cats run away with this one!

AR_dawg3

Rison rolls in this one, but good season rattlers

MagicMike

Quote from: rattlerfan24 on November 04, 2017, 10:10:27 am
Magazine set to make the three hour trip to Rison.
Magazine is extremely young and I'm excited for the kids to gain this valuable experience. First ever matchup between these two schools.
#rattlerpride

I dont know if an experience this bad will be valuable.

Rison 70
Magazine 6

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: MagicMike on November 08, 2017, 01:48:39 pm
Rison 70
Magazine 6

Doubt it will be that bad with mercy rule clock.

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on November 08, 2017, 06:08:34 pm
Doubt it will be that bad with mercy rule clock.
Coach Totty would never run the score up like that anyway.

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 05, 2017, 07:09:05 am
they played the burg ready to play and gave them some fits but we prevailed this will be good experience for them.

#1wildcatfan

WooHoo it's gameday! Safe travels to all traveling from Magazine tonight! Watch for deer-they are rough around this area. Go Wildcats!

rattlerfan24

RATTLER43

Risonwildcat212

Playoffs game day in Rison are awesome. Good luck to the Rattlers tonight. Safe travels and an injury free night of football. Hoping for your teams best shot tonight. For my Cats hoping for clean, turnover free, injury free football. V-I-C-T-O-R-Y.

Risonwildcat212

Serious injury to a Magazine player. Had to be stretchered off the field. Young man was moving his arms and legs but was pointing to his back.

wildcatfan12345

rattlerfan24

Great Atmosphere!  Good luck next week Rison!

wildcat4life

Just know that Rison fans are praying for the young man that was injured tonight.  Never want to see that. 

rattlerfan24

Thanks.  I guess He never left the field and walked back out to the sideline. Not sure what was going on but seemed ok after game. 

wildcat_x-mgr

Definitely hoping that injured player for Magazine is alright. If, as you say, he didn't have to leave after all, then that is a good sign!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas