• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Parkers Chapel

Started by Old Scrapper, November 04, 2017, 05:53:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

November 04, 2017, 05:53:28 am Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 06:26:33 am by Old Scrapper
Hazen by at least 20, PC stirs up another Hornets nest this week.

eldofan

I say more than 20. It was a great year for Pc but it ends in Hazen Friday nite .

who-knew

hornetfan8

48-12 hornets roll to the second round

MomaLion

This could be a shut out but hopefully it'll be a good game.

Old Scrapper

Anyone know if these two schools ever played before!

Hgalum50

I say PC loses big, but watch out for that QB in the future he is shiffty and will have PC playing real good in the future. He might make alot of big plays in this game, but the offensive line just kills PC.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 04, 2017, 10:45:05 am
I say PC loses big, but watch out for that QB in the future he is shiffty and will have PC playing real good in the future. He might make alot of big plays in this game, but the offensive line just kills PC.

If p.c. Is weak in the offensive line, the QB will get hit all night. Hazens defense is on point right now.

eldofan

Hgalum50

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 10:49:07 am
If p.c. Is weak in the offensive line, the QB will get hit all night. Hazens defense is on point right now.
They are weak there, but he is a shiffty joker. If they can keep contain they will have no problem at all.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 04, 2017, 11:19:57 am
They are weak there, but he is a shiffty joker. If they can keep contain they will have no problem at all.

Hazens d ends are good and big. Mercy rule after half.

eldofan

gooze55

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 11:25:36 am
Hazens d ends are good and big. Mercy rule after half.
just like des arc at the half lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: eldofan on November 04, 2017, 11:30:53 am
Does the Hazen qb play De?

Yea that is him. I think they play 2 QB's some, but The Toll kid is the main one.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: gooze55 on November 04, 2017, 11:33:48 am
     just like des arc at the half lol

Yes goose💩💩💩💩 just like des arc. Now run along I'm through with your mom now, She's on her way home. You better get your chores done before she gets there or you won't be able to play your Xbox the rest of the weekend.

old.dole

I think this will be a high scoring game and Pc keeps it much closer than most think

gooze55

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2017, 11:40:07 am
Yes goose💩💩💩💩 just like des arc. Now run along I'm through with your mom now, She's on her way home. You better get your chores done before she gets there or you won't be able to play your Xbox the rest of the weekend.

IF SHE DONT LET ME PLAY MY XBOX IM PRETTY SUR I CAN COME TO YOUR HOUSE OR ANY OF PLAYER ON THE TEAM HOUSE N PLAY NEXT WEEK ALL DAY .......IM NOT A XBOX DUDE IM PLAY STATION MAN.....  MY MOM JUS DIED LAST YEAR SOOOOOOO SHE CAN NOT B WITH ME ONLY N  SPIRIT.... WE FORGIVE U FOR THAT STATEMENT

Bearden_Bear72

I expect hazen to win but don't think it gonna be a easy W because Parker Chapel is a scrappy team who is not afraid to get hit or hit ya back.  A good physical game I'm predicting hazel to win by 21+

southarkdaddy

PC has the talent to win this one.  But after the effort they gave at HG I'm worried they won't have much of a fight. 

Old Scrapper

What happened to PC against CHG? Did they just go into the game thinking they were beat?

MagicMike

big E

Hazens #21 is a load and runs real hard Penn is about the same way with more speed . The Hornets are really rolling if they can get some stops early they'll win by 3 scores.

Rida4Life

If PC shows up ready like they have several times this year then this one will be a dogfight.  If not Hazen probably runs away with it.  I was 100% sure PC would pull the upset until they mailed it in against HG last week.  All depends on if they can get their mojo back this week.

mr.gametime

Rida4Life

eldofan

Couldn't make the game last Thursday but from what I'm hearing Pc just quit from the opening snap . If that team shows up Hazen wins big . If the Pc team that played MC week 1 shows up it could be a game . Which PC team will show up is the question .

Old Scrapper

Hazen is playing some good football, so it will be interesting to watch how they handle it if Parkers Chapel comes in and gives them a game.

eldofan

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 05, 2017, 07:10:49 pm
Hazen is playing some good football, so it will be interesting to watch how they handle it if Parkers Chapel comes in and gives them a game.
i have a feeling Hazen wins big : we have a new coach and he has PC improved . The Sophomore Qb is very elusive but besides him we have no rushing attack. Hopefully over the next few years we can build the O line ( our weakness ) into a formible unit . We have a good size sophomore back . our coach didn't get here til the end of May. So he's done well with what little time he has had . Our future looks bright but unfortunately it ends Friday night

Old Scrapper

Quote from: eldofan on November 05, 2017, 07:39:13 pm
i have a feeling Hazen wins big : we have a new coach and he has PC improved . The Sophomore Qb is very elusive but besides him we have no rushing attack. Hopefully over the next few years we can build the O line ( our weakness ) into a formible unit . We have a good size sophomore back . our coach didn't get here til the end of May. So he's done well with what little time he has had . Our future looks bright but unfortunately it ends Friday night
There will two sophomore QB's squaring off against each other, we have a couple sophomore running backs also, a couple of seniors on the line that have been opening up some holes for the little fellows in the back field. The defense is what has impressed me the most this year.

eldofan

I saw some video of yalls big sopmore qb

Old Scrapper

Quote from: eldofan on November 05, 2017, 07:52:06 pm
I saw some video of yalls big sopmore qb
He also plays Defensive end and plays it well.

eldofan

Coach95

Just happy to be where we are at, since we were picked to finish 4th in conference and started out ranked 18th in 2A.

eldofan

I think u guys will make it to meet Camden Hg is the Quarters .

Mac Town dad

That young Hazen back is shifty he don't go down with just a hit he will claw his way back to his feet and be in the end zone before you know it. He plays with heart and to be a 10 th grader he is gonna be a beast as a senoir.

CaptainSwarm25

The next undefeated regular season might come sooner than most thought with this young team. Swarm rolls by 20. Nerves from young guns keep it closer than expected

purplehajj

I'm calling young guns by 40 plus! Would love to see a swarm defensive shutout

Yogi bear

P.c. is tougher than y'all think.

CaptainSwarm25

Can you explain Yogi? Haven't got to watch any film on them

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Yogi bear on November 06, 2017, 12:13:53 am
P.c. is tougher than y'all think.
Hazen is tougher than y'all think.

iamfields

Rida4Life

Trojans will bring a much more explosive offense than ya'll have seen so far.  I know your defense is salty.  I PROMISE it's not in the same league as Rison or Harmony Grove.  So far Grove and Bearden have been the only two who could slow down the Trojans offense.  Even the Bearden game they had a ton of chances to put more points on the board and didn't capitalize. 
Hazen may very well win this game but I'd put the score for both teams in the 30's.  I think there will be lots of offense.  Whichever defense can make plays when it counts will determine the outcome.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 08:30:27 am
Trojans will bring a much more explosive offense than ya'll have seen so far.  I know your defense is salty.  I PROMISE it's not in the same league as Rison or Harmony Grove.  So far Grove and Bearden have been the only two who could slow down the Trojans offense.  Even the Bearden game they had a ton of chances to put more points on the board and didn't capitalize. 
Hazen may very well win this game but I'd put the score for both teams in the 30's.  I think there will be lots of offense.  Whichever defense can make plays when it counts will determine the outcome.

Ummm, Hazens defense has giving  up 30+ one time this year, that was to a 1 loss barton team early in the year. P.C. is not on batons level. Mccrory couldn't get to 30 in 2 o.t.'s, P.C. is not on Mccrorys level either. P.C. will not score 30+, will be lucky to get to 20, will be surprised if they make it to 2 scores.

MagicMike

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 06, 2017, 08:35:41 am
Ummm, Hazens defense has giving  up 30+ one time this year, that was to a 1 loss barton team early in the year. P.C. is not on batons level. Mccrory couldn't get to 30 in 2 o.t.'s, P.C. is not on Mccrorys level either. P.C. will not score 30+, will be lucky to get to 20, will be surprised if they make it to 2 scores.

Live by the 6, die by the 6

Rida4Life

PC can run and pass.  McCroy is a 1 trick pony.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 08:42:38 am
PC can run and pass.  McCroy is a 1 trick pony.

P.c. has scored 30+ on one descent team, Magnet cove the first game of the year and that team is suspect. It's just funny how ya expect both teams to do things that they haven't done all season. Do some looking around before you just spew nonsense all over the place.

Rida4Life

I've done plenty..... who had Hazen beat?  McCroy?  From what I saw of that, they got handed that one. 
Like I said, Hazen may very well win this game but they don't have anything that PC hasn't seen a better version of this year. 
You are putting a ton of faith in a team that is VERY young. 
I know you are from Des Arc and are the self proclaimed guru of football.... but perhaps you have a distorted view of how good/not good your league is this year.

(I'm sure you are going to say the same about me so go ahead.... history says I'm closer to right than you are.)

CaptainSwarm25

Some choose to face reality while others live in a fantasy land. It's gonna be hard to win with your salty offense considering we'll have the ball 80% of the time. We've ran 45/46 blast for 12+ years now and controlled the clock in mostly every game. Good luck

Rida4Life

Good luck to you too.  Great thing about HS football is we can talk all we want but ultimately the kids decide it on the field Friday night.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 08:52:49 am
I've done plenty..... who had Hazen beat?  McCroy?  From what I saw of that, they got handed that one. 
Like I said, Hazen may very well win this game but they don't have anything that PC hasn't seen a better version of this year. 
You are putting a ton of faith in a team that is VERY young. 
I know you are from Des Arc and are the self proclaimed guru of football.... but perhaps you have a distorted view of how good/not good your league is this year.

(I'm sure you are going to say the same about me so go ahead.... history says I'm closer to right than you are.)

Actually history proves that in the last 10 years or so our conferences are on a pretty level playing field. with CURRENT memebers the 6 may have a slight edge.

You are the one saying both teams are going to do things they haven't done all season. That is my point. I know you are a 8 homer, that's your prerogative, you Have a good conference and SOME riduculous fans, but we all do.

Mark it down right now, Pick said p.c. will not score 30+ on Hazen. Yes they are young in grade wise, but maybe not in age, ever consider that? Maybe I know more about them than you think. But honestly they have just enough Sr leadership to knock out a 5 seed from the all mighty 8. If you really knew anything about des arc and Hazen, you would know I wouldn't be posting good things about Hazen just to be posting them. Also bet Hazens QB is the biggest QB p.c. will see all year. Really doubt they have seen 2 bigger d ends on the field at the same time either.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas