• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Hill vs marked tree round one playoffs

Started by Chensley23, November 03, 2017, 10:35:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chensley23

mr.gametime

Marked tree has one of the best running backs ..that isn't talked about much in class 2A...they roll in this game by 20

Chensley23

BigBob

Depending on what SH team shows up... it could be a good game. But if MT has a good running back, our defense is toast.

bigbrew25

Coleman is definitely a game changer.  The Indians by double digits.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 04, 2017, 09:30:36 am
mr.gametim,Paul Coleman is the running back you're talking about,He is a Beast, According to a write up on him this morning on 42 Sports.Coleman has 1,480 and 22 Tds on only 141 carries.Keep in mind also MT has only played 9 games this season.he has been taking out by the half in 5 of those games.😮

Yeap thats him.

mtindian42

Paul is a beast for sure...Lc great kid tho! Just not one you would care to meet on a football field!💪💪💪😄

Bearden_Bear72

Marked Tree should be the favorite.  That line will have to hold up for that good running back they got.  Spring Hill just not enough weapons.

Marked Tree 42

Spring Hill 20

Markadomous

Chensley23

Were dose marked tree go round two if they win will they stell be I marked tree or away on RD

outlaws4life26

Quote from: Chensley23 on November 06, 2017, 02:26:35 am
Were dose marked tree go round two if they win will they stell be I marked tree or away on RD

Winner gets 2nd round trip to MT. IDA

FilmCrew

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 04, 2017, 02:49:32 pm
Marked Tree should be the favorite.  That line will have to hold up for that good running back they got.  Spring Hill just not enough weapons.

Marked Tree 42

Spring Hill 20

I think this is spot on. Shouldn't be a game after 1/2 time

Rida4Life

Marked Tree by a lot.  Spring Hill has nothing if you contain their QB.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 06, 2017, 08:39:02 am
Marked Tree by a lot.  Spring Hill has nothing if you contain their QB.

That seems to be the constant for about 2/3rds of the 2A teams! Lol
Fact or fiction, it sounds good though!

KOJACK

Quote from: BigBob on November 04, 2017, 07:36:12 am
Depending on what SH team shows up... it could be a good game. But if MT has a good running back, our defense is toast.
Which game during the season did the good spring hill show up at?

M.I. D

Rida4Life

Spring Hill has ONLY a qb.... Oline is big and slow.  Skill guys are very average.  Stop him and they implode.

Chensley23

Paul Coleman he got the power in him gonna be a be Marcy rule by halftime

clt3205

Marked Tree has the skilled back in Coleman. No stopping him this week. MT by 20+

Rida4Life

If you don't beat SH by at least 40 you might as well just stay home week 2 and mail your forfeit to Mt. Ida.

Chensley23

mtindian42

I like our chances in this one. Next week not so much...hope they prove me wrong and shock the state...

ak58

6 is fast. From the film I've watched he's talented. But really nothing besides him. We've struggled with athletes like that this year. If the Bears come in with the right mindset,  they will win.

SAUAlum

Quote from: ak58 on November 07, 2017, 05:45:00 pm
6 is fast. From the film I've watched he's talented. But really nothing besides him. We've struggled with athletes like that this year. If the Bears come in with the right mindset,  they will win.

I agree. This will be a good game. SH knows that they have to come back from a very disappointing game. I believe SH comes out focused and ready to play with a talented MT team. It's going to be a good one. I'm going SH 35-21

birddawg1986

If you stop #6 of means you stuck 11 in the box and #7 throws for 200 + 3 TDs.

jsw6f0

Marked tree by as many as they want. SH is done. Where is marked tree anyway?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jsw6f0 on November 08, 2017, 01:03:21 pm
Marked tree by as many as they want. SH is done. Where is marked tree anyway?
way up yonder!

Chensley23

jsw6f0

I googled it looks like it's north of Memphis. If y'all win and we win stop and bring us some BBQ from Memphis next week. It's 252 miles from SH to Marked tree that would be a long trip to take a loss.

elvis26

:D mtindian i hope your Indians have great success in the playoffs!! good luck tonight.

fleaflicker24

Hey Marked Tree!! Your mouthing ended tonight! Mount Ida will hit you in it before you open it and not play near as dirty as you do! Ida will show you the right way to do it! 5 was ejected and 21 should have been but even more than that the refs for tonight's game should be ashamed of themselves! Took their anger at fans out on 16 and 17 year old kids! The tall skinny ref even flipped a fan off! Are you kidding me? Where do they find these idiots? It was easy to see immediately that that 4 hour trip was pointless!!

Ron Jon

25 was ejected for MT not 5 and the reason was because he retaliated against #3, u know the 2nd one usually gets caught.  As for the refs, MT had more penalties and for more yards than SH

fleaflicker24

Thanks for some great advice legitimate contender! Hope you take your own next week as y'all will meet a true "Legitimate Contender" ! As for you Ron Jon I haven't seen the official penalty stats but I call BS on that but if you have them post them! While you are at it post what quarter they occurred so we will know if there were any "even the numbers" called late in the 4th..

fleaflicker24

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 11, 2017, 12:52:40 am
Fleaflicker24,I learned long ago not to get upset over Sports,If you're town is better then my town so be it. If y'all got beat like that by MT. I know for a fact My town Taylorsville Mississippi would Put yall to 😴

That explains it .. you are trolling.. why don't you stay on your side of the river.. I know for a fact that you need to turn your spell check on and you need to get a life if you are trolling football forums on a Friday night...

BigBob

MT was the better team. But that one official was a freakin' jooooooooke. Nothing official about him. Marked tree, I don't think you get to choose the refs. I hope not. But the AAA should be ashamed to let someone like that around our young boys.

mtindian42

LOL marked tree may get mercy ruled by mount ida...what dose have to do with the fact we spanked spring hill???just like mount ida did...and any other good team you played did...Marked tree could have scored 100 last night if they wanted to...enough said

mtindian42

Quote from: BigBob on November 11, 2017, 05:28:32 am
MT was the better team. But that one official was a freakin' jooooooooke. Nothing official about him. Marked tree, I don't think you get to choose the refs. I hope not. But the AAA should be ashamed to let someone like that around our young boys.
I could say the same about a lot of places we have been as well...

mtindian42

Quote from: elvis26 on November 10, 2017, 02:39:59 pm
:D mtindian i hope your Indians have great success in the playoffs!! good luck tonight.
thanks a lot buddy...just now getting on here lol tough loss for the cats last night I see...yall should be proud of the season yall had tho...nothing to be ashamed of!

ak58

bigB he must've of been pretty bad. I wasn't there but my dad called me and was pretty hot. Said he made a few comments to some fans and even a player. In no way am I blaming a 50something to 19 L on a ref either. But that does sound crazy.

fleaflicker24

No doubt that Marked Tree was the better team! Without question... and yes he was a joke!! I just want to clarify to all that I wasn't blaming Marked Tree.. it's players, coaches, faculty nor fans! And no.. you (the home or visiting team) don't get to choose the officials as far as I know ...it seems that would open up a whole nother can of worms.. we were already imploding we just didn't need any help lol..

fleaflicker24

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 11, 2017, 09:04:06 am
LOL marked tree may get mercy ruled by mount ida...what dose have to do with the fact we spanked spring hill???just like mount ida did...and any other good team you played did...Marked tree could have scored 100 last night if they wanted to...enough said

Marked Tree did get mercy ruled!! And Spanked! I do agree!! ENOUGH SAID!!!

mtindian42

Quote from: fleaflicker24 on November 18, 2017, 11:09:22 am
Marked Tree did get mercy ruled!! And Spanked! I do agree!! ENOUGH SAID!!!
lol again sir. what does this have to do with spring hill? enough said!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas