• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAMPTON VS. MINERAL SPRINGS

Started by baseball13, November 03, 2017, 08:26:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who wins this game

HAMPTON
34 (50%)
MINERAL SPRINGS
34 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: November 11, 2017, 07:26:08 am

bearbacker52

November 11, 2017, 08:36:21 am #200 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:12:15 pm by bearbacker52
good year hampton, reload for next year

ak58

People must really not like that coach.. lol

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dawgpound on November 11, 2017, 04:30:44 am
Fordyce hasn't beat us in 2 years why would next year be different

They started 3 freshmen and 5 sophomores this year. You'll see what a year of differences makes.

dawgpound

Ms keep their nose clean that's funny I bet they smoked a big joint on the ride home last night

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on November 11, 2017, 10:18:25 pm
Ms keep their nose clean that's funny I bet they smoked a big joint on the ride home last night

What a disappointment. I saw where you had posted and thought for sure you had posted something worth while or funny, but you did neither. Dang

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 11, 2017, 10:33:08 pm
What a disappointment. I saw where you had posted and thought for sure you had posted something worth while or funny, but you did neither. Dang

He says something funny every time he posts...

"We fired our cannon till the barrel melted"!!!

It was one time to less to beat MS

Hornetdawg2017

Yep ms in known for smoking weed,but Hampton is known for smoking and cooking meth. I bet that guy with the beard standing in the end zone Friday night was the biggest meth user there!!

hornets23byers

dawgpound

No meth for him but his peewee team he coaches did win the super bowl yesterday

Hornetdawg2017

What a great role model for the kids to look up too!!

COACH-Mike

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 09, 2017, 11:16:04 am
As I have watched film you might be called for holding Friday night some as well.  Number 33 at TE is extremely grabby.  Our speed will expose him at that position.  Jersey will be pulled on.
Don't know how many they called but it was a bunch and more could have been.  It was a factor.  I told you so.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 13, 2017, 08:50:15 am
Don't know how many they called but it was a bunch and more could have been.  It was a factor.  I told you so.
you can call holding on every play if the referee want to.

BO_KNOWS

Bottom line Hampton was not very good and mineral springs not very good team this year. Enjoy your long trip to Earle and even longer trip back Friday . Earle 56 MS 6

hornets23byers

Bo it's obvious you don't know very much lol

COACH-Mike

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on November 13, 2017, 12:35:11 pm
Bottom line Hampton was not very good and mineral springs not very good team this year. Enjoy your long trip to Earle and even longer trip back Friday . Earle 56 MS 6
Bo knows NOTHING.  Mineral will surprise you.  And let me say Hampton has a good ball club.  We had a match up advantage.  Hopefully Earle cant play poker with us either.  We will find a weakness and exploit it if its there.

YOUKNOWWHO

Quote from: dawgpound on November 11, 2017, 10:18:25 pm

the sad part of this is he is suppose to be a good Christian man and he is judging a bunch of kids. HE is also the President of Hamptons School board! Quit living in your brothers shoes maybe you should have got a degree and been a coach.

hornets23byers

I've had the munchies all year. Cause we eating opponents here lately

dawgpound

Lol ain't nobody living in anybody's shoes and i dang sure don't want to be a coach  and everyone knows what happened on that bus ride home earlier in the year it's no secret i just thought it was funny someone said keep their nose clean after that happened

hornets23byers

So what all happen on the bus ride I'm curious to know what u know ..

COACH-Mike

Quote from: dawgpound on November 13, 2017, 07:29:07 pm
Lol ain’t nobody living in anybody’s shoes and i dang sure don’t want to be a coach  and everyone knows what happened on that bus ride home earlier in the year it’s no secret i just thought it was funny someone said keep their nose clean after that happened
No one tried to keep it a secret.  As a School district we handle the business.  Some kids were removed from the program and others served a stiff suspension.  Things are better because of it.  Would you be willing to test your kids to see what problems you might have?  We are not what you think we are.  Our staff has worked hard to put discipline back into our kids lives and its showing on the field.  Keep casting your stones.

hornets23byers

So far we been pretty clean we actually do drug test more than just once so that's not a problem now ... the problem is how better we have gotten and I believe people are a lil worried because they don't know.. id like to bet everything no one else would drug test their kids right now and come out well.. I'd almost throw the dog in too with the house.

dawgpound

Wasn't casting any stones and i know y'all have improved since then glad to see a program turn around i just thought what someone said was funny i know kids make mistakes good luck Friday night

hornets23byers

Everyone is entitled to their opinion no harm but I was impressed with Hampton totally that defense it stingy...

dawgpound

That was the worst game we have played in years bad decisions and stupid penalties have been costly i hope they will wake up and play cleaner nest year

tacklethis...

Quote from: dawgpound on November 14, 2017, 05:24:04 pm
That was the worst game we have played in years bad decisions and stupid penalties have been costly i hope they will wake up and play cleaner nest year

In years?

dawgpound

scholar

your only losing 2 kids the ones making most penalties be back next year ables favorites that get away with not coming to practice or summer workouts BUT STILL START  why other kids see this an say why try our play an RUMOR  has it he may have 3 to 4 kids transferring causes of it you got to be fair all the way around PRACTICE WATCH YOU PREACH

Proud Buckaroo

I just wonder how much better Hampton would be had that RB not transferred to Magnolia.

tacklethis...

Quote from: dawgpound on November 14, 2017, 08:14:22 pm
You read that right

I'm my opinion years would be like a decade, others may disagree...

YOUKNOWWHO

Quote from: dawgpound on November 14, 2017, 05:24:04 pm

it might have been the worst game in years that he seen because he never came to a athletic event until his brother became the coach and now he only comes to a few football games nothing else. he is a bandwagon fan. of his brother of course

hornets23byers

Gotta start somewhere with a team . I wasn't a mineral fan until 3 days ago. Started drinking one night with hornet dawg and said what the heck , sounds good to me . We will roll with them. So I'm all in.

Hornetdawg2017

Lol in years!? These 2 past years is the only time yall have won more than 5 games in over a decade.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 15, 2017, 09:21:24 am
Lol in years!? These 2 past years is the only time yall have won more than 5 games in over a decade.

+1
I find it hard to believe that Hampton hasn't had a worse game than that in one of those 2 win seasons.

AA Insider

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 15, 2017, 06:08:37 am
I just wonder how much better Hampton would be had that RB not transferred to Magnolia.

I think him leaving hurt more than anticipated. He had wheels and could go and speed kills especially at the 2a level. He was the game breaker that offense was missing.

gooze55

COACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas