• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mt. Ida vs. Des Arc

Started by shah_guido_g, November 03, 2017, 07:49:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

green-eagle

the "Greenies are Coming".... Des Arc got this game in the bag....yep! that right!

maybe not as big as bag as necessary, but it's in the bag!

Ghostof64

Quote from: big E on November 07, 2017, 04:48:56 am
Split back veer just like novacain give it time and it will work. Ida just pounds you and pounds you .
Fun thing is this year is that Ida usually runs 4-5 seperate sets each game this year not just the beer.

green-eagle

Quote from: Ghostof64 on November 07, 2017, 12:43:47 pm
Fun thing is this year is that Ida usually runs 4-5 seperate sets each game this year not just the beer.

now, what type of formation is this.....five linemen and five running back with a TE... shaped as a pitcher?

FilmCrew

We call it the silver bullet... great taste and less filling

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 07, 2017, 04:40:53 pm
We call it the silver bullet... great taste and less filling

Isn't that Miller lite? Lol

shah_guido_g

At my house we run the beer after the game.

big E

jbtiger73

Didn't they say all this about Brinkley when they visited Mt. Ida a few years ago???? Just saying. Never say never.

M.I. D

Quote from: jbtiger73 on November 07, 2017, 07:14:11 pm
Didn't they say all this about Brinkley when they visited Mt. Ida a few years ago???? Just saying. Never say never.

This is a much better team than the one Brinkley played IMO.

green-eagle

Quote from: jbtiger73 on November 07, 2017, 07:14:11 pm

nope......we didn't ...... how some scrapper-hornet from Hazen may have, but not anyone from Brinkley would say anything like that......

Old Scrapper

Quote from: green-eagle on November 08, 2017, 08:43:30 am
nope......we didn't ...... how some scrapper-hornet from Hazen may have, but not anyone from Brinkley would say anything like that......
Don't be putting that junk on us 5th seeder

big E

green-eagle

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 08, 2017, 10:36:30 am
Don't be putting that junk on us 5th seeder

whoa! I got a bite!......hang on!  it's been a loooooooooooong time since DA was a fifth seeded..... this is hurting the old buzzards from 1970s!

Legacy Lion

Quote from: green-eagle on November 08, 2017, 04:12:18 pm

whoa! I got a bite!......hang on!  it's been a loooooooooooong time since DA was a fifth seeded..... this is hurting the old buzzards from 1970s!

Hope they make it to the game. They're gonna really like that.

Legacy Lion

Quote from: M.I. D on November 07, 2017, 07:37:20 pm

This is a much better team than the one Brinkley played IMO.

Ya got that right. More on that later.

Dragonsvoice

good luck pick a eagle glad to meet you last year go eagles!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on November 08, 2017, 09:22:42 pm
good luck pick a eagle glad to meet you last year go eagles!

Same to you too.and good luck to the Dragons

HOGS1976

No let down here for the mighty Lions, Coach White has them rolling, can't wait till week 3 and watch the private school of Conway go home with there tails tucked, see ya in week 3 old scrapper!!

Legacy Lion

Quote from: HOGS1976 on November 09, 2017, 08:36:47 am
No let down here for the mighty Lions, Coach White has them rolling, can't wait till week 3 and watch the private school of Conway go home with there tails tucked, see ya in week 3 old scrapper!!

Mighty they are.  Teams like this come along once in a blue moon. Folks, please pardon us while we savor the moments!

BlueNGold52

I'm just glad the players know there are 2 games before week 3!! Gotta worry about week 1 right now.

HOGS1976

You are right, but I believe this team has no mental lapses after the Dierks game at home last year! They are primed and ready and I understand most of the injuries will be back!! Lions roar!!

shah_guido_g

Quote from: HOGS1976 on November 09, 2017, 08:36:47 am

I could find a lot of examples where looking ahead would end up embarrassing you.
In the playoffs there are no guarantees.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: shah_guido_g on November 09, 2017, 10:20:09 am
I could find a lot of examples where looking ahead would end up embarrassing you.
In the playoffs there are no guarantees.

Aww, no need worrying about des arc, they have already stopped practing football and began their path to a state playoff appearance in water polo.

Legacy Lion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 09, 2017, 10:31:38 am
Aww, no need worrying about des arc, they have already stopped practing football and began their path to a state playoff appearance in water polo.

One of the great things about this team is they respect EVERY  team they play. recently after a 54 to 0 win,  one of the  Lion players remark how the other team had some good players!  I see some real respect and humility from these players. They know that nothing is free and they have to stay focused. Just another one of the many things  that makes these young men a pleasure to watch play this great game. I  guarantee you they are not taking  DA for granted. Oh,  on top of all the good things you can say about the Lions they are also very very talented.

Eagle076

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 09, 2017, 10:31:38 am

Eagle076

What is that suppose to mean Pick?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Eagle076

Sounds like your putting them down. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Eagle076 on November 09, 2017, 05:06:08 pm
Sounds like your putting them down.

Well I don't know who you are, but I'm sure you know  who I am. P.m. me and introduce yourself. Before I say anything else.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 09, 2017, 05:42:45 pm #79 Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:59:00 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Eagle076

You gonna call me out and then not respond? I just want to make sure you are an adult before I say anything else.

M.I. D

Everyone from DA have a safe trip tomorrow.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: M.I. D on November 09, 2017, 07:42:52 pm

Thanks, but I think most fans are going to the first water polo match of the season, the river is just the right level. 🤣🤣

hornetfan8

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 09, 2017, 07:54:53 pm
Thanks, but I think most fans are going to the first water polo match of the season, the river is just the right level. 🤣🤣
Come on Pick. We both know that everyone in Prairie County spends too much time on the sand bars to know how to swim well enough to play water polo 😂😂

YOUKNOWWHO

MT. Ida rolls in this one big and pick cry's the whole way home.

MT.IDA-54
DA-0

hornetfan8

Everybody gets done pt tonight. Ida 54 Des Arc 14

Legacy Lion

Quote from: M.I. D on November 09, 2017, 07:42:52 pm

I wish to second that post from yesterday  and just add that we appreciate  your team and all the people that support them. Because without YOU, WE  would not have a game!  So,  thumbs up to all the young people that participate and all the folks that support them. Regardless of how this game goes we appreciate you being good sports.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Legacy Lion on November 10, 2017, 11:16:27 am
I wish to second that post from yesterday  and just add that we appreciate  your team and all the people that support them. Because without YOU, WE  would not have a game!  So,  thumbs up to all the young people that participate and all the folks that support them. Regardless of how this game goes we appreciate you being good sports.

See y'all tonight. I will be the one in a camoflauge jacket. 🤣🤣🤣

Lions84

GO Greenies shock the world.

PrivateLesson

Mt. Ida keeps on rollin' with a win. 

FilmCrew

November 10, 2017, 01:21:17 pm #89 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 01:31:27 pm by FilmCrew
Good luck ladies and gentleman... and you too Pick

couch-coach06

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 10, 2017, 11:29:01 am
See y'all tonight. I will be the one in a camoflauge jacket. 🤣🤣🤣
Lol this made me laugh

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 10, 2017, 01:21:17 pm
Good luck ladies and gentleman... and you too Pick

On my way. Where is the f.f. meeting gonna be?

M.I. D

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 10, 2017, 03:27:28 pm

Pic I'll be in top of the press box with a camera in my hand.

Legacy Lion

Hahaha..... You're a barrel of laughs Pick. I'm gonna be sure and find you in that camo jacket and meet the Legend.  By the way, do you really think the DA  water polo team is going to dominate? That would be awesome!

lionsdad

I will be the Caucasian guy sitting next to my hot wife. We probably will both be wearing Carhaart bibs and coats.😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 10, 2017, 04:48:11 pm #95 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:49:43 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
I'm 25 miles out I will be in peacoat with a black beanie

gmac

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: lionsdad on November 10, 2017, 04:14:43 pm
I will be the Caucasian guy sitting next to my hot wife. We probably will both be wearing Carhaart bibs and coats.😂

Yeah, those Carhaart's can heat a person up

Pick_DA_EAGLES

My son and I are at the Dairyette Dairy Bar. Trying out the local flavor. 🍔

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 10, 2017, 05:54:02 pm #99 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:59:17 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
I'm  here.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas