• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

North Little Rock at Bryant

Started by urban legend2, October 24, 2017, 11:31:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

urban legend2

A little surprised that this one hasn't been discussed more. This game will go a long in determining the top 2 seeds from the Central. A Bryant win puts them in the driver's set for a No. 1 seed, but they've still got to travel to Conway next Friday. A NLR win will do the same, with a trip to Cabot in the season finale. There could very well be a three-way tie for first when it's all said and done.

PA Dad

I think NLR wins this one fairly easily.

Walter

Without our JR QB it will be a big challenge but Bryant can and does move the ball. We can pass but the coaches need to stay with the run more. I would stack our defense against their offense any day. Problem will be for Bryant to scorer enough. Better come early for a good seat.

urban legend2

Quote from: SardisHog on October 24, 2017, 12:40:02 pm
Without our JR QB it will be a big challenge but Bryant can and does move the ball. We can pass but the coaches need to stay with the run more. I would stack our defense against their offense any day. Problem will be for Bryant to scorer enough. Better come early for a good seat.
Bryant's run defense has been pretty stout from the three games I've seen of them this year. Honestly, I think it'll come down to who can stop who from running the ball. Suppose to be quite a bit of rain on Friday, at least from some projections that I've seen. Naturally, that could change.

RyanLR

Both NLR running backs were banged up last week and are questionable to play this week. If they don't play Bryant is gonna win.

IAFLAR7

I don't see Bryant winning. They would have to play out of their minds. With Hefley being out they are semi one dimensional. NLR matches them athlete per athlete and then some. I'm saying NLR by 2-3 td's..

bbishop

Quote from: RyanLR on October 25, 2017, 11:22:10 am
Both NLR running backs were banged up last week and are questionable to play this week. If they don't play Bryant is gonna win.
Day thinks he will be able to play.  We still have Thomas who has better stats than Day.  I have not heard about Adaway.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas