• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood at Benton

Started by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam, October 15, 2017, 03:52:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 22, 2017, 05:37:03 pm
My money is obviously not the only money, but it's the only money willing to the bet on my bet I guess. No worries, I've seen this multiple times from UofG fans when the rubber hits the road.

* baitshop thinks to himself, " man, I even offered to buy him ice cream after he lost"*
Do you not even realize that YOU said you guys would win it all? Has this season really got you that rattled? lol, this is rich!

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 20, 2017, 10:55:27 pm
Rebels....err, Maverick win out and NS beats Cabot, Southside gets a #4 seed and a home game is what I heard tonite....

We won our last State Championship from a 6-4 regular season....we'll win it from 4-6 this year...

BTW, Taye Gatewood throws for 453 yards in the first half....CJW pulled back the reins in the 2nd half and he only finished with 555ish yards....
Ole Baitshop, this is great. The guy can't even remember what he said now days. Please everyone look at what he said, lolololol, OMG this is soooooo funny. Look above, "we'll win it from 4-6 this year". Now this is a guy that has tried betting Geno's pizzas on here for years. Now when called on the bet he tries to change the bet to "Getting out of the first round, IF they are a #4 seed. This is the same guy who went in his shell last week until Friday night when Southside beat a powerhouse in Little Rock Catholic. Now he has these Mavericks winning a state title! What is even funnier is he can't help himself from getting on Greenwood threads trying to tell GW what they should to get better! Yeah, that's what we need is help or advice from a guy that supports a team that is now 2-6, will barely make the playoffs as a #4 or #5 seed. Has lost now to GW how many times in a row? But yeah, Ole Rick and Greenwood needs your help desperately!
Now, I will sit back and wait on your response, something like "And Bait sets the hook" or "GW hasn't won the state championship the last two years after making it to the big game" or "GW doesn't play Big Boy Football" or "People have figured out Rick Jones". Truth is the posters on the 6A board have been baiting the hook and setting it in your mouth for the last two months, especially Bulldogger15 and DoYouknowwhoIam, and GW hasn't won after being there for two years but hey, at least we can get there. Nope, GW doesn't play Big Boy Football, after all we play Southside. Maybe coaches have figured out Ole Rick, maybe so! I know one coach that hasn't. Hahahahahaha, have fun being BELOW average Bait and living with the FACT that you don't even have the Spuds or the money to take a bet for $15 bucks. Heck, I will give you 4 to 1, heck I will give you a Geno's pizza every Friday for the next 3 months to your one pizza that Southside don't win the state championship. What do you have to lose Bait, just 15 bucks?

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 20, 2017, 10:55:27 pm
Rebels....err, Maverick win out and NS beats Cabot, Southside gets a #4 seed and a home game is what I heard tonite....

We won our last State Championship from a 6-4 regular season....we'll win it from 4-6 this year...

BTW, Taye Gatewood throws for 453 yards in the first half....CJW pulled back the reins in the 2nd half and he only finished with 555ish yards....
Ole Baitshop, this is great. The guy can't even remember what he said now days. Please everyone look at what he said, lolololol, OMG this is soooooo funny. Look above, "we'll win it from 4-6 this year". Now this is a guy that has tried betting Geno's pizzas on here for years. Now when called on the bet he tries to change the bet to "Getting out of the first round, IF they are a #4 seed. This is the same guy who went in his shell last week until Friday night when Southside beat a powerhouse in Little Rock Catholic. Now he has these Mavericks winning a state title! What is even funnier is he can't help himself from getting on Greenwood threads trying to tell GW what they should to get better! Yeah, that's what we need is help or advice from a guy that supports a team that is now 2-6, will barely make the playoffs as a #4 or #5 seed. Has lost now to GW how many times in a row? But yeah, Ole Rick and Greenwood needs your help desperately!
Now, I will sit back and wait on your response, something like "And Bait sets the hook" or "GW hasn't won the state championship the last two years after making it to the big game" or "GW doesn't play Big Boy Football" or "People have figured out Rick Jones". Truth is the posters on the 6A board have been baiting the hook and setting it in your mouth for the last two months, especially Bulldogger15 and DoYouknowwhoIam, and GW hasn't won after being there for two years but hey, at least we can get there. Nope, GW doesn't play Big Boy Football, after all we play Southside. Maybe coaches have figured out Ole Rick, maybe so! I know one coach that hasn't. Hahahahahaha, have fun being BELOW average Bait and living with the FACT that you don't even have the Spuds or the money to take a bet for $15 bucks. Heck, I will give you 4 to 1, heck I will give you a Geno's pizza every Friday for the next 3 months to your one pizza that Southside don't win the state championship. What do you have to lose Bait, just 15 bucks?

jeffslilbro

Everybody should have Gwd figured out, ran the same offense since day 1. Just can't seem to stop it.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Baitshop on October 22, 2017, 01:31:31 pm
So, I take that as a "no" on the bet....

Any bet should be easy money for you...whatcha runnin' from...??

Shoot, let me help you out, if you lose, I will buy you some Baskin Robbins ice cream for dessert after you buy my pizza. Heck, if money is so tight for you, I will even send a limo to pick you up and take you back home so you can save on gas.

Hey, how about I see if I can round up a 2 for 1 coupon to minimize your hit to the ol' bank account..??

This is EASY money/pizza for you!! Please don't miss this opportunity for ol' Baitshop to buy you dinner/lunch!!

This won't be the first meal that I have bought on a lost Southside game bet....although, it would be the first one that I have ever lost to a UofG fan. Unlike my Mavericks, I am undefeated against the Bulldog faithful. (not one of them has ever paid off, but I am still undefeated)

Your whole rant makes it sound like you're desperate for a date. 

Baitshop

I am...if you will pay for the pizza and pick me up...???

PA Dad

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 25, 2017, 08:27:59 am #157 Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:35:30 am by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: Baitshop on October 24, 2017, 06:53:24 pm
I am...if you will pay for the pizza and pick me up...???

I should correct myself, you're whole rant sounds like you're just desperate.  For attention, for a date, for business, for announcer lessons, for a fashion make-over, for a new team to root for, for an auto insurance quote, and for a place to get a great meal. 

#smellsofdesperation

Oldbadger

You guys  need to get on Matchmaker.com.   Not on a Greenwood/Benton thread!!lol

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

I started the thread!  And bait came on here desperately trolling for attention, like always!

The Future

Quote from: Oldbadger on October 25, 2017, 09:26:20 am
You guys  need to get on Matchmaker.com.   Not on a Greenwood/Benton thread!!lol

+1 haha

Just remember even though some parts here in Arkansas might say otherwise, if you see your cousin on there, don't swipe left!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

High Voltage

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 25, 2017, 08:27:59 am
I should correct myself, you're whole rant sounds like you're just desperate.  For attention, for a date, for business, for announcer lessons, for a fashion make-over, for a new team to root for, for an auto insurance quote, and for a place to get a great meal. 

#smellsofdesperation
He got all the attention he wanted and then some, then chickened out on the bet. Just another Southside Maverick!

Baitshop

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 25, 2017, 08:27:59 am

#smellsofdesperation

so does that mean you won't come and pick me up..??

High Voltage

Quote from: Baitshop on October 25, 2017, 11:11:36 pm
That would take a dump truck.

Valleysports

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 18, 2017, 10:13:44 am
We've had guys in our backfield all year.  ED, Texarkana, etc.  Not that big of a deal.  However, GW's defense was all over all 4 different QB's that Russellville threw out there.  There was no running game (outside of a 74 yard broken play).  Russellville had 125 total rushing yards.  Take away the 74 yard broken play, thats 51 yards rushing.  51!  And our secondary shut Russeville's passing game down all night.  2 interceptions. Greenwood's defense is for real.  Period.  If you've seen them play and you question that, then you honestly do not understand football.  Not bragging, just pointing out facts.  Ask any sane person from Texarkana, El Dorado, Russellville, Southside, Northside, even Fayetteville.  This defensive line is crazy good!

Oh it's all about the pond one swims in.. LOL   Greenwood swims in a little pond, the only pond they have, but still a little pond.  But Greenwood is one of the feeder ponds for the UofA.  Go Hogs!  ;D

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Valleysports on October 26, 2017, 08:18:57 am
Oh it's all about the pond one swims in.. LOL   Greenwood swims in a little pond, the only pond they have, but still a little pond.  But Greenwood is one of the feeder ponds for the UofA.  Go Hogs!  ;D

And we own the majority of the 7A pond as well!  ;)  Valley view swims in Jonesboro's waste treatment run-off pond.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Baitshop on October 25, 2017, 11:11:36 pm

Again, the only way you're gonna be picked up is with a forklift and a flat bed tractor trailer.   lol   You're about as out of shape as your football team! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas