• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle @ Booneville

Started by Lizard47, October 14, 2017, 12:07:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nastynice

I'm sure a lot of folks are getting ready to leave Yell county and head west, safe travels and good luck tonight. It'll be a good one. No excuses here if we lose, no boasting if we win! 

Felines 27
Reptiles 17

OLDSCHOOL82

Excellent Friday night football game. 

alaskanstorm

great game. good luck to dardy from here out, hopefully y'all will be playing in late November as well.

Jabali

Sounded like a dogfight, just like the Dardy boys said it would be.

Sigmund Sauer

I hope both programs can go deep into the playoffs. I want to see the 4A-4 well represented. Good luck to all.

nastynice

Great game by Dardy. They were a little better than I thought and our adversities slowed us a little more than I thought. Our coaches made the better adjustments at half and the boys buckled down and pitched a 2nd half shut out. Nerve wrecking game to watch as a fan. We had some young guys step up and make huge plays and the 1 kickoff Dardy failed to put in the end zone Dobbs took it to the house. He played a heck of a game. Great team effort. Good times ahead.

Go Cats

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: nastynice on October 20, 2017, 10:14:46 pm
Great game by Dardy. They were a little better than I thought and our adversities slowed us a little more than I thought. Our coaches made the better adjustments at half and the boys buckled down and pitched a 2nd half shut out. Nerve wrecking game to watch as a fan. We had some young guys step up and make huge plays and the 1 kickoff Dardy failed to put in the end zone Dobbs took it to the house. He played a heck of a game. Great team effort. Good times ahead.

Go Cats

Good point, having a kicker that puts the ball in the endzone 99% of the time means you have a kickoff team that has virtually 0 game experience tackling a returner on that 1% chance.

nastynice

October 20, 2017, 10:25:20 pm #207 Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 10:39:46 pm by nastynice
That's exactly what I told the guys standing by me. He was kicking into the wind. I said if it doesn't go into end zone, he'll take it back. Dardy's ko team are all real small and looked shocked the ball was coming back at em.

What an advantage to have a kicker that good......Our kicker was 3-3 on pats and that was the difference.

On a second note, who would've ever thought Booneville would win without a rushing td?  Not me.

Sigmund Sauer

I wasn't sure why Dardy didn't set up a return with just over a minute left and chose to fair catch the punt at the 14. I wonder if that was a miscommunication.

Lacerta agilis

Congrats to Bearcats on your conference championship.

The Coach

Good clean hard hitting HS Football game. Congrats to Booneville and good luck moving forward.

Lizard47

Congrats boontown, it went mostly like I thought. It was a heck of a war. Y'all hung in and fought until we blew that coverage and y'all were there to capitalize on it. That was the coup de gras. I told y'all it was dead even and I was believing in the boys by one score. Turns out my belief didn't translate. Go represent the 4 against the 7 week 2 and make us all proud.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas